Explain in 20 words or less why raping unmarried women is wrong

Explain in 20 words or less why raping unmarried women is wrong.

Not fun.

Because facebook tracks your web history and pur you on a list for visiting Sup Forums

I messed up, this wasn't meant for this board.
Sorry.

Get your head examined, Abdullah.

>t.ahmed
a new reconquista needs to happen

They are the property of their fathers.

because thats the reason why youre here today

Because women are disgusting.

Go fuck yourself

Mohammed, please stop, also sauce pls

Stealing their virginity makes them unsuitable for marriage, and therefore denies another man his wife

it's not

Because we are not niggers or muslims.

treat others how you want to be treated

Hello mohammad, or should i say, new german

She is her father’s property

Because it's a violation of her father's property rights. And if you deflower her, it's violating the rights of her future husband.

If she's raised by a single mother and not a virgin, she's free game, though. Women deserve no rights.

Doesn't sound pleasant.

Golden rule

whoa whoa whoa, the tits on that whore!

It isnt

>why raping unmarried women is wrong.

Because I prefer to win them. It is a massive ego booster as well.

Rape is a easy mode for barbaric sociopaths who cant get laid.

So I can fuck my 12yo jb daughter and it'll be ok?

i'm about to tell you why raping anybody is wrong

...no need for it mate

>i want to be raped

You already do you Muslim piece of shit.

Sure just makes sure she consents

Explain in 20 words or less why killing anyone that is over 20yo and still has no property is wrong.

i wish it's legal for females to rape men
that would be utopia

Forcing people to do something they don't want to do is wrong.

If the girl are virgin, the man should be raped twice by the local fags and then killed by the angriest bidder

Stealing virginity is bad

Because I'm not a muslim or a Spaniard.

Rape is involuntary by definition

its a degenerate act committed by low-lives with no impulse control or higher intelligence.

now. give us more of the woman in the pic.

You should try it, you might chill out too, you could use the exercise
Women can't consent because consent requires free will and ability to think my northern neighbor

all women enjoy rape

yeh
i want to rape females and females rape me

Highly immoral.
Also, there are easy to fuck bitches everywhere. How come you cannot even convince one of them?
The only motivation one could have to rape a woman is the thrill of submission by force and enacting pain on another person, at which point you are a fucking piece of shit if you do it and not worth the air you are breeding.

What do you define as woman?
Just to know when I can rape your daughters op

This is the general concept

Ever v-card a man steals and doesnt love forever is a curse he will have to pay for later

Consent.

>tfw no dom gf willing to rape play with me
it hurts

true dat

CAREFUL OF THAT EDGE

youre a beta if you need to rape.
you belong on uglypeople.com, you ugly ass nigger.

>Women can't consent because consent requires free will and ability to think my northern neighbor
WEW

A gentleman's duel vs all out war

This is why nations fighting nations is so cruel

Both sides essentially just rape each other until 1 gets to fuck the other's corpse and then eat it

he's right. women are children in adult bodies with no sense of agency.

Because sex is lame if she doesn't like it
>inb4 women love rape

>Women can't consent because consent requires free will and ability to think my northern neighbor
That's very sexist of you, my man.
Okay, let's put it this way — it's okay as long as she enjoys it.
How are things in Turkey btw? I heard Russian tourists are coming back. Sorry about some of them misbehaving, they're drunk wankers, alright.

too late bud,

Thats a function of the female body that men developed by raping so many fucking women...

Females are like the consciousness children of males just like males are like the consciousness children of Gods and just like animals are like the consciousness children of females

yep lol. Quite predictable. But anyway I'm not interested in talking about vaginawalkers so I'm out

Rape is uncivilized nigger tier behavior.

Coz woman are trash, got genital herpies, hiv, aids and stuff. U rape woman U die. It's better using your hands.

What if she leaves the guy who takes her v-card when he intends to marry her?

It's getting better, the tourists are cool, we like how easy Russian women are so we dont mind the drunk males much. I'm planning to move to Russia because I've been obsessed with your culture since a child (where I live there are alot of russian traders of leather and textiles) What advice would you give to a new Russian (turk)?

>implying women are virgin past 16 y/o
Unless they are yougner than that its almost impossible to rape a virgin. You would have to be really lucky.

>wonders why so many brown nips
>amerimutts
>okay

No, trust me I know it's a fucking jungle out there and women are fucking trash. You have to be picky, and you have to be persistent. I looked exclusively in church for a wife for half a decade, and I found out the hard way church girls are the biggest sluts. I fucked a few, the ones I knew I would never have a future with anyway. I wasn't going to give up though, why would I? I wanted a family, and children. A man is at his best when he has something to work for, a family and some land will change any grown soyboy into a good man.

I persisted, but expanded from just the church. I started looking at different groups around my town, hobby groups I guess you would say, there were some for bike riding, some for fishing, all kinds of shit. I've always had guns, so I joined a local organization that met weekly at the club president's own private range, huge fucking outdoor range, there were about 50 members in total. I joined it and within a few weeks was pretty tight with a lot of the members. Out of the 50 members there were 12 women. 5 of them were married and/or way too fucking old, 3 were just sluts learning to shoot and hunting for dick within the club, and the other 4 were within 2-3 years of my age, white, conservative, and pretty good with a weapon. They had wife potential. So I decide I'm going to start showing interest in one of them.

Now at this point, I'd gotten really tight with this army vet. Dude is a solid guy, never had shit growing up, joined the military to get away from his white trash family, served 8 years, got out, went to school, met his wife, had 3 kids and a sick ass salary. We begin getting in the routine of hanging out after the range, just shooting the shit and talking politics or SHTF scenarios, just bullshit. So we're havin a beer after the range and I tell him about my intentions of making a move on one of the women in the club. He looked at me and said, "Open the door, get on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur."

Only beta faggots need to rape. Being a chad gets the girls lining up for your dick.

>male children have no free will
> you somehow acquire free will when you turn 18
retards

Ok. user

I'm 25 Working shitty job (for now) neet. Wat ur advice on getting nice woman ? I dont se da way. Evry girl i meet, was just drunk skank witout selfrespect or 2 others.

I never said we had no free will, merely stated that women are forever slaves to emotion.

They literally cannot think ahead, much like a nigger

/thread

to not respect the will of some other human being is always wrong.
btw:
kys

Don't behave like trash and everybody will love you. Russians don't dislike Turks.

>new Russian
Yeah, no. Stay in your churkaland before i am forced to buy a ticket back and go on a migrant invader killing spree.

>pic is from czech republic
>muh pink nipples

Unironically kys yourself.

but killing niggers and jews would be oh-so-right, right?

Were else would this be posted Mohammed?

>They literally cannot think ahead
I disagree, they can, but not very far ahead
week, maybe month ahead
definitely not year/life

>czech republic
czech is now 56% too

You can't explain why it's wrong.

It's completely natural to rape. It happens on a massive scale in nature.

Rape is for mudshits who can't get a women to fuck them even if they tried. Any decent looking man can go on tinder and get some pussy for free.

Like he said "some other human being".

>Russians don't dislike Turks.
Yeah you nationless bydlos love every nationality dont you. Only trash goes to turkey/egypt for holidays.

I think the age of consent is 16 years. If you want to dick actual lolis, you better be careful, pedophiles aren't treated good anywhere. They're imprisoned and then used as a cum slut in prison.

touche

>Explain in 20 words or less why raping unmarried women is wrong.

A woman has only one things of value. Thief of pussy is wrong.

this, you can rape woman once, but i prefer to win her over and have passionate sex the rest of my days with my own hot waifu :3

How ?

yes goyim, tinder is wonderful isnt it?

>Only trash goes to turkey/egypt for holidays.
That's like 75% of all Russians (so all regular non-Jew Russians who can't afford buying a villa in California)

Not everyone is born and meant to die in shithole roachland like you

Go back to Africa.

Ok. woman are trash, u can get free pussy on tinder. But its not worthed. U can get genital disase and die. Better stay single or just get v-card and stay with her 4 long as possible. Rapie is just bad for many reasons.
So dont do it.

It violates the sacred NAP:

>/r9k/

>Wears angel costume
>Is actually a slut
When will this meme die.

It's easier to get a FWB.

/checks OPs post count:>1 so I'll reply/

Doing something against someone that's against their will is wrong.

10 words.

Why do you need this explained? Homework?

Quit being a shill.

here is in 10

"imagine being raped by 20 faggots

i wouldnt like that"

Unmarried women are property of the father or the biggest brother. Raping them is like raping a married woman.

Because she is the property of her father.

>75%
Yeah no, stop making up numbers.
At most its 1-2 million bydlos a year thats not 75% fagget.
Try Montenegro, Romania, Boogeria, even Thailand or Vietnam. If you cant afford it mebbe dont go on vacation every year.

repercussion.

this is some weapons grade faggotry.

Cause she still belongs to her Dad.