Why do people from other countries hate Indians so much?

I judge people as individuals, and not by their nationality. I’m interested in what is in their head and what is in their heart, and nothing else really matters. I travel widely and am a heavy user of the internet, and I’ve never been aware of hatred towards Indians, much less India becoming a laughingstock only on Sup Forums

Hmmm...

something about poo in the loo

Because they are filthy. Disgusting subhuman animals.

I'm a poo and I hate most of my race

They tend to be selfish people badly disguising themselves as trustworthy. I don't like snakes.

>Why do people from other countries hate indians so much?
desu, they are subhumans

Because of their absolute delusion and bad habits that are completely sickening to anyone living in the civilised world. They claim to be future superpowers yet most of them are too stupid to understand how sanitation work and even their politicans believe in bizarre religious superstitions.

keep sucking in that gut poojah

>their women actually have happy trails

Fucking disgusting. Jesus.

They are shit tier human beings.

I hate the fact that Indians think they annunciate perfectly in English and seem to be clueless to the way they sound.
I can ham it up on the phone with them in my own fake indian accent and they don't even notice usually.

Decades ago, Americans thought there were lots of smart indians becaues doctor.
That intelligent stereotype is now "My name is Rlroger, howl may eye hellelp yoloo?"

You could always be the hitler of your race and turn them around senpai kun :>

Don’t they still use the caste system?

Because they invade white countries and breed like rabbits. They are dirty, rude, arrogant their English is mediocre and their work ethic is pathetic.

DESIGNATED POO

They stink, their food stinks, they developed the caste system because they realized some Indians were inferior humans but they didn't realize they are all inferior on the grand scale.

Also ugly noses.

why don't u piss off
and never come back

fucking faggot

u mad bro?
Also, how often do you shower??

Fuck your mother madarchod

Love most Indian women. Repulsed by Indian men.

That's all I can say. Immigration should be female only.

99.99% of Indian women are fat

They smell/bad manners

So Much hatred towards India in America now has to do mostly with your scammers.. Americas already decided when China rolls over you were just gonna watch

Because none of them look like OP, Mexican brows or otherwise.

Dinner is one meal but the smell of curry permeates eternally.

It's called Speed Stick, it ain't 'spensive.

Indian universities hand out diplimas like candy, the graduates are fucking worthless, then faggot kike U.S. politicians sell H1B visas and shitskins are hired because they have "official" diplomas and documents that lead employers to believe the poos are the most qualified candidates available.

Nigger-tier cat-calling white women.

Beta as fuck men. Indian women are so vastly superior to the men. Unfortunately, they're still Indian.

Weird penis fingers sometimes.

Tattoo, fucking pathetic...

>walks in india
>walks on shit