Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

New thread,LN fags gtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av7207276/index_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My wife Swim swim is so cute.

Too late. I have been summoned

>Chapter 6 (70%)

Sorry we are waiting for this and I am sure we are the majority.

Spinoff about La Pucelle when?

animefag go die

how many chapters left? i want to read peaceful days

go to read the shitty novels autistic fag

He's so based, I'm gonna buy all of the LNs for him.

Episode 6 is the last for JOKERS, after that Translator-kun will work with ACES and maybe QUEENS because it gonna release this month.

Autismus explosion.

How fast does translator-kun work for 1chapter?
I just caught up and I want to see Snow White face when she realize that Ripple isnt dead.

In before LNfags fill the thread with black bars again.

this one?

I am sure Snow isn't happy in that moment, from the spoiler I glance.

I remembered someone said that she felt the happiness when she found Ripple once again, and what the hell is this shit why the fuck did Ripple do this to Sachiko.

>LN fags gtfo
Haven't watched this after 4.
What happened? What's with the conflict with LN readers and animefags?

Did the anime go against the source material?

Not sure, this illustration is from last pages of Aces. Need Queens to know what happen to Ripple

Animebabby crying since every thread is a sea of black bars

How are you feeling about Jokers user?

Nothing happen, maybe OP just annoyed by the large amount of spoilers bars.

>Did the anime go against the source material?
No. The anime actually did a fantastic job. I dare said even better than the sauce material since they actually did the side stories when the girl in question was going to go sixth feet under. The only problem with this was them giving them such an obvious death flag that the viewers will not be surprised unlike in the novel.

I was legit angry when they kill off Pechika and Mao Pam just like that.

People watching the anime basically can't discuss it on Sup Forums because people who have watched the LN just take over the thread and fill it with spoilers.

Just like this one.

i think he hates spoiler bars

LN fags who are up to date with the translation discuss things, however since they don't want non readers to spoiled in case some want to read it.

The threads tend to end up with black bars because of that. Some don't like it.

It is a shame because this anime could have been quite popular on Sup Forums if not for this problem.

Apart from the fact that they downplay everything about SW.

The anime is going to end in like 1 or 2eps. There is nothing left to spoil, it is time for them to just give in and just read it.
S2 chances look very slim. Almost non existent.

I mean, we have black bars, we're nice enough to use them too, a majority of the LN readers do. It's not like we go "she's dead" with no spoilers at all.

All you have to do is just not hover on them

It is still popular, the threads are mostly about discussion and very little shit posting.

Beside animeonly started acting up now.

I agree with this user

I´m just tired of LN fags and their shit,this is for anime discuss

i suggest you go to MAL or Animesuki. At /a only for LNfags.

Better than the previous 2 arc imo.
I am actually loving the stylist, plant girl and sewing girl and hoping for them to live through the ordeal. Can't say the same the B-city girls.

I think the weekly /r/anime mahouiku thread is right up your alley my dude.

Did you not notice when episodes aired and lots of people made threads to talk about it then the threads end up like completely dead generals when they get filled with black bars. People quite rightly leave when the threads is filled with spoilers. It got so bad the other week LNfags were actually shitposting in other threads to force everyone to use there general.

[spoiler} WTF! RIpple, No! Why?[/spoiler]

>wear a push up bra
>still have no discernable tits
Isn't it sad, Japan?

That's not our fault. Arc 1 so boring, they should go read LN

Fuck off 3Dfag

cheeky little shit

>beside animeonly
No way this has been a problem that has plagued this anime since around episode 4.

I am more impressed with where the direction of Snow White character goes, I am glad that part of her old self still remain and wasn't really overpowered.

I just hoped that she doesn't get manipulated left and right more in the future.

>Implying that spoilers are ever not a problem on Sup Forums

I am more impressed with pfle imo.
I am sure Snow White is going to meet up with pfle. She is not going to be happy when she read her minds and realize that she was the one behind all the dead girls in B-city and S-city even though she was only doing it to take down the land of magic corrupted higher ups.

Sorry not particularly impressed with pfle because that's not character growth.

Well, I can't really control people's reactions to black bars, it's their loss if they decide to hover over it instead of ignoring it, but in other series where I'm the anime-only fag, all I needed to do is just not hover over them.

Actually, no, in other series a lot of people spoiled almost everything with no black bars. This is one of the few times I've seen actually spoilered content being black-barred. If I were anime-only I'd be pretty happy.

I read keikaku for keikaku character like Swim Swim and pfle. Snow White is still just a lapdog after 6volumes.

Agree.. Can't wait to read aces. I want to know what happen when Deluge meet Pfle

shit forget to press spoiler

bilibili.com/video/av7207276/index_1.html

what is your favorite song?

Not really she has no tie to any place other than her ideal. The only reason she got caught this time was because of Ripple. I am looking how much she changed in the future, it seem like author isn't done with her.

Pfle on the other hand show no growth from ordeals apart from being better at being a cunt.

I read this for world building and character development.

So punchable

So kissable

Just to take an example from somewhere else. I remember when Steins Gate was airing and on Sup Forums it wasn't very popular and I and other people were making threads and bumping threads trying to try and get more people interested and get discussion going. Over time it got more and more popular until it was really popular on Sup Forums for that season and threads were popping up all the time. If all those threads back then had been filled with black bars full of spoilers from the VN it would have killed discussion every time.

It is kinda sad to admit that this show could have been so much more popular here if the LN hadn't been translated until the show ended. Now once the anime ends it will fade into relative obscurity with most people not taking much interest in it. Guess I'm just a little bitter because I liked the show and thought it had some more broad appeal.

Adaptations that rely on story and surprising the viewer are always fucked on Sup Forums.

He is doing wrong!
La (boy)Pucelle is the trap.

As someone who is an anime-only fag I am thankful for the efforts to black-bar almost every spoiler. But I still find it very annoying and avoid the Mahoiku threads because it's actually almost impossible to avoid spoilers.
I think it could be a good idea to make a separate LN thread in a case like this one where the LN is far ahead of the anime and people can't help but discuss it.

And no I won't read the LN, I like anime and manga because they are comic books and animation, and I don't want to read the same stories in novels.

Anime almost over, just wait a week.

>Now once the anime ends it will fade into relative obscurity with most people not taking much interest in it. Guess I'm just a little bitter because I liked the show and thought it had some more broad appeal.
It is going to end up being forgotten because the 1st Arc was only the prologue. Animeonlyfags are going to miss all the political intrigue, betrayal and backstabbing which sadly would not be animated when the chances of S2 look terribly bleak.

CMXMagicaroid44 is pretty great.

It is stupid since for once, anons use spoiler tags.

Sorry to say buddy, but if you want animeonly discussion, you're not going to get very much here. Its better to go to MALware or Plebbit.

Even as a guy he looks girly.

But at the same time, without the translator taking so much interest, none of us would even be interested in the LNs, since a lot of Anime viewers dropped it on 4th episode or so.

I'm actually kind of glad it got translated as fast as it did, and the dude works like daily too, which is more than most translators have

Whats the significant of ep4?
The ep where Nemurin died?

Ruler died in ep4.

ep4 ruler died

>It is kinda sad to admit that this show could have been so much more popular here

It still has a reasonable amount of popularity if you go to other sites but yes it is true LNfags have pushed away most animeonlyfags here as there were getting fed up with discussion that was way past Arc 1. They wanted to discuss the anime but LNfags were far more interested in discussing the latest translated content.

The Beginning of Swim Swim's killing spree.

Doesn't help that Maruino draws a lot of girly looking boys.

>boy gets killed
>replaced with superior waifu, Hardcore Alice, who recognizes Snow White is literally the only mahou shoujo worth anything in that whole rotten lot of them

she's the knight Snow White deserved, and miraculously got

>dropping it just as best girl Swim Swim take centerstage

Once again, a remainder that Swim Swim is to be protected and not bullied. /ourgirl/

Lerche will keep Swim Swim alive.

*reminder.

What's there to discuss in Arc1? Girls get eliminated left and right weekly. The death is quick and swift and there is barely any time to mourn. Hardgore Alice was killed just as everyone started to like her.

Glad I checked this show out. Really surprised by how enjoyable its been so far.

Whoa, another boipucielle?

Nah that one is murder happy.

>The death is quick and swift and there is barely any time to mourn.

I'd disagree with Alice's death as from the moment she was first attacked to when she died, took about 5 minutes, in comparison, Top Speed was only 15 seconds.

>What's there to discuss in Arc1?

Well for animeonlyfags its the only thing they can discuss and they want to share their thoughts and predictions for next episode. For LNfags Arc 1 is generally consider the weakest link and the arcs afterwards are much more exciting for them. Doesn't help Arc 1 is the shortest one by quite a long way either.

cute

I thought Pythie had a hair fetish so why is she touching Ripple's scar?

She stroking her hair too.

I will never forget this show. This show changed my life.

After the final episode airs I'm not sure if there's anything I'll have to look forward to in life.

Keep reading the novel?

Where is this from?

Where can I find the raw manga?

I may or may not have been traumatized by it, buy it's been an interesting ride.

Time to relive it all when reading the LN!

>Who knows, she might one day meet an apprentice who she can share her detective skills with.
Damn. She died just when she had found one. Who died as well. Fuck that author.

This, it's rare to see spoiler tags used this consistently for an ln adaptation threads. If some other anime babbies can't resist hovering over black bars or feel themselves oppressed by them being around that's on them.

If you want to feel worse Lapis was supposed to live in the original draft, but the author changed her for Pfle since she's a character that opens more possibilities for the future, if you ask me Clantail should have died for Lapis to survive.

Left is a girl(male) ?

should've just let them both survive instead imo

I am but I want to see this team do more excellent work.