Naruto over

>Naruto over
>Bleach over
>Toriko over
>HxH Togashi locked up in mental asylum, doc said ever day he's further from reality
>Seven Deadly Sins Suzuki in hospital maybe never getting out
>Berserk Miura on hiatus again, maybe forever this time

I guess that's it for shonen.

I guess that's it for everything.

Still have One Piece
We'll always have One Piece

Oda might just die.

Jojo is seinen now but it still counts right?

>Berserk
>shonen

dont really care for one piece tho

This. If anyone read how this guy lives you'd be surprised how he's still alive. Getting 4 hours of sleep while constantly drawing all the time can really take a toll

Black clover will save anime.

Quick, how do we revive the shonen fighting genre?

>Blackbulls
>Rubber punchman

No

>Berserk
>Shonen

And it'll come back on, as it always has. I'm confident Miura will eventually pull through, and I'd rather he take his time.

>berserk
>shonen
also, i know it's tough, but things are not meant to last forever. better to replace than to rejuvenate

I don't think I've ever seen a clearer example of "there are two types of people"

Kochikame too and after 40 years.
It's crazy how almost everything in jump is from 2012 and onwards except for one piece, hunter X hunter(last of the 90's) and gintama now. Even just 5 years ago it was so different so many series have come and gone. Katekyo hitman reborn, beelzebub, sket dance and medaka box to name a few.

oy vey, i never said i want berserk to end. but truth be told, i would prefer it if he could just give some closure and be done with it. no, i meant that things ending isn't a necessarily bad thing, especially when it's forced to continued. just look at deathnote. finish is important though, if miura was to suddenly announce there will be no more berserk, it would be left unfinished.

But literally only one thing on there is any good so it's not like anything that significant has been lost. I'll let you figure out which one I mean.

How is it even possible that people still care about this crap? It's horrible for years.

Hero Academia is still there and Berserk is not a shonen.

>Shounen fightin fags
>Moeblob waifu fags
That's why the battle harem genre was invented

>Watching shonen

Shonen battle manga, you mean. People can still read other shonen titles (and Berserk) that art out there.

Man this shit is never going to end. One Piece is going to last forever.

So reading is ok? Ok.