(((Varg)))

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=100s&v=h_Z9I3iDExE
edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/25/face.jesus/
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/25/face.jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some trash that i dont need anymore

he looks fat

lel

LARP neo-pagans worship him because they think he's Odin reincarnated and shit. Muh modern viking. He's a fucking faggot that back in the day would be forced to farm rocks or row in a galley.

Saudi arabia invited a Lebanese patriarch recently. Because they re going to restore an old church. Saudi Arabia is becoming a secular dictatorship. So I say the days of wahhabi extremism and violence are slowly coming to an end.

kek'd hard

lmao

>LARP neo-pagans worship him because they think he's Odin reincarnated
Wait, do they seriously believe that?

I'm sure there are some kids who think that but I do remember Varg saying that he was going to noose himself from a tree like Odin if he got old

but the churches are one of the biggest supporters of Islamafication in Europe

>protestant secular "churches"
>churches at all

sorry Kiketians, no matter how much you slander him you know he'll always be right.

Not around here, Westcuck.

>not understanding who Othinn actually is
m.youtube.com/watch?t=100s&v=h_Z9I3iDExE

hi varg

>churches ran by atheists are "Christian"
Give me a break, you morons can't tell that your churches are filled with non-Christians, and proceed to blame Christianity for pushing progressivism in Europe. There's a ton of articles, videos, etc. online that show European Christianity is heavily made up of irreligious people.

Why are you Kike worshippers so afraid of people watching Varg? It's almost like you know he's right.

yeah the pope is totally an athiest, mate.

>why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously
source that anyone has taken him seriously?

Hey look everyone, varg is browsing Sup Forums again

you know that the brown jesus you posted was made by jews, right?
edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/25/face.jesus/
>Israeli and British forensic anthropologists and computer programmers

Archived
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/25/face.jesus

it takes one to know one, doesn't it?

fucking lost my shit

Nice strawman, I never specified the catholic church, but if you want to go there, do me the favor of searching up data from people in your shitty country, and other European countries that
>attend church
>do not believe in God/ are irreligious
Also, research videos online about atheists that go to church in Europe. Even some Europeans on here admit they go to church while not believing in God or Jesus. You pathetic imbiciles are very delusional when it comes to that. In case you didn't realize, not all Christians are catholics, and tons of protestant "churches" in Europe allow non-Christians to preach (Church of Sweden).

Cannot your brain not make the connection that Christians would never support removing crosses in churches, nor suppot the readings of the Quran at church, or support blantly doing things/ encouraging things that the Bible has a clear stance on? Churches in Europe are more cultural than religious, hence why many people have infiltrated the churches to push their progressive agendas.

He's right, though. Ottoman Turks translated and decriminalized ancient greek writings that were suppressed by the roman catholic byzantines. They were the ones that opened educational institutions to a wider base and allowed those writings to proliferate. The European renaissance occured because of this. Based Varg deconstructing delusional myths held by alt-right retards.

actually varg lives in a pretty nice Villa.
he trolled you losers out of your lunch money.
he he

>literally getting your sources from a Jew
makes sense for a Jew lover

>Roman catholic byzantines
Snownigger education

they might as well have been

Wat.