Happy thanksgiving fellow white men

Happy thanksgiving fellow white men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xipe_Totec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

refugees welcome

If native americans had developed society and technology instead of banging rocks together and killing rival tribes, they wouldn't have been taken over.

It's their own fault.

>(((fellow White man)))

Who said it wasn’t?

Leftists?

Natives are uncivilized animals and always were.

For instance.

No squaw rape? A totally misrepresentation of history then , here let me fix that.

This is what happens when you accept blankets from americans.

>fellow white men

>spanjards
>white
sure buddy

The natives were so civilized and white people destroyed everything.

The whole "smallpox blankets" thing never actually happened.

That's pretty gay.

>
mine to

Natives dindu nuffin

White people invented torture devices that would make cartel video look like fucking jokes.

Except it did, muttboy. Spreading AIDS, disease, and lies is what america is the best at, no wonder jews love using you.

The natives were good boys

This Thanksgiving parade is super cringey 14/88

Heil victory. Happy Thanksgiving.

Is that the masterbation machine from the Auschwitz?

We dont celebrate amerimutt holidays.

Don't forget it nigger

>make friends with injuns
>next year injuns slaughter 1/3 of your people

Payback is a bitch. Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums

yes it is lol
but no, i stumbled on this by searching something jobrelated about machinery i needed, crazy how you can stumble upon things on the internet.

You called?

Oh.. we're sorry. Oh geez, we really fucked up here.. we thought that this continent, being virtually empty yet capable of supporting a society of hundreds of millions of people, could be settled by real people. We'll just get back in our ships, an invention that given 10,000 years your primitive race would never even imagine, and go back to Europe. You guys continue doing whatever it is you were doing, which is nothing of any value.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

SAY IT.

Various methods of human sacrifice were used to honour this god. The flayed skins were often taken from sacrificial victims who had their hearts cut out, and some representations of Xipe Totec show a stitched-up wound in the chest.[38]

"Gladiator sacrifice" is the name given to the form of sacrifice in which an especially courageous war captive was given mock weapons, tied to a large circular stone and forced to fight against a fully armed Aztec warrior. As a weapon he was given a macuahuitl (a wooden sword with blades formed from obsidian) with the obsidian blades replaced with feathers.[39] A white cord was tied either around his waist or his ankle, binding him to the sacred temalacatl stone.[40] At the end of the Tlacaxipehualiztli festival, gladiator sacrifice (known as tlauauaniliztli) was carried out by five Aztec warriors; two jaguar warriors, two eagle warriors and a fifth, left-handed warrior.[38]

"Arrow sacrifice" was another method used by the worshippers of Xipe Totec. The sacrificial victim was bound spread-eagled to a wooden frame, he was then shot with many arrows so that his blood spilled onto the ground.[39] The spilling of the victim's blood to the ground was symbolic of the desired abundant rainfall, with a hopeful result of plentiful crops.[41] After the victim was shot with the arrows, the heart was removed with a stone knife. The flayer then made a laceration from the lower head to the heels and removed the skin in one piece. These ceremonies went on for twenty days, meanwhile the votaries of the god wore the skins.[42]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xipe_Totec

Natives were barbarians that’s a fact.

Ever see a native drunk?

All the time. I used to live next to a reservation. Anyone who tries to give me any white guilt bullshit gets truth spit back at them.

The thing is alcohol is easy to make and can even be done on accident. They even had access to hard drugs. Yet white people get blamed for bringing over fire water....I just don't get it.

Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums

>some fat kike-faggot masons in female-style outfit was killed

it kinda another rhodesia!

I was drinking at a bar one time and upcame a couple out of state Native American workers.

After probably 4-5 drinks they were saying kill the queen, kill the white man and repeating it over and over until they got kicked out.

I'm quite thankful it turned out the way it did.