Wake up

>wake up
>read the news while I eat breakfast
>every other story is blacks committing crime

What do you expect 'Murican?

very funny India at least I don't have cow shit every six feet of me.

Are you sure it's cow shit every six feet in india?

Of course every other story is about blacks. Why wouldn't it be? Plays into your nature and distracts you from what your own do and what is being done to you.

and chinks eating dogs

>Implying that tolerating cow shit is worse than tolerating niggers who rape your women and steal your stuff on a daily basis
You really are a stupid cunt.
But wait niggers don't have to rape your women, white women pretty much throw themselves at niggers and bear their children happily.

you guys where attacked and raped multiple times by Muslims throughout history how about you start preparing now for the next attack instead of worrying about whats happening here.

>wake up
>niggers exist

That's why I live in an all white neighborhood.
Though, the downside is that all of my neighbors are libtards.

Read international news then

Isn't Maine very democratic?

>throughout history
it's the present.

>white women pretty much throw themselves at niggers
Whites, and that includes white women, are the least likely race to commit race treason.

You're right. It's the cucked men

Cucked men usually go for asians though. I see more white men with asian women than white women with niggers.

That's what I usually see on YouTube at least. But according to a PEW study, white-Hispanic couples make up the most at 42%

>That's what I usually see on YouTube at least.
Youtube promotes racemixing, and degenerate progressives are more likely to broadcast their life on Youtube.

Jews and blacks don't mix well together

>Reply
Shhhh! Yes they do!

>Reading in 2017
Makes me know this story is BS