Zombie conditioning

Why are there so many games including zombies?It is clear that the gameplay is pretty much the same in every game.Zombies chase humans and humans try to kill the zombies.Nostradamus even predicted that zombies will actually exist.Are (((they))) preparing to cull the goyim with some sort of pandemic and they are conditioning them to think that zombies can actually exist?''Zombies'' will actually be infected people(that maybe can be cured) and the healthy goyim will be conditioned to kill other white people from so many zombie games.What are your thoughts?

Zombies are just normie escapism.

Like how the race war is for us.

Normies did not choose it though.They wouldnt even have thought of the idea of zombies if it was not given to them by (((gaming industries)))

Zombies are brain damaged lifeforms that dont' require complex AI to navigate simulated geometric environments that games render.

It enables developers to make engaging gameplay but allows gamers to suspend disbelief when zombies do dumb things in the game environment because of the limited compute cycles the hardware allocates to simulate their pathing.

Zombies cant exist.
Its a biological impossibility.

Even if they werent undead and its was some kind of mutated rabies strain, we would be talking about "Zombies" that are more likely to kill rather to infect the host and they would die in less than 24hs due to dehydration.

Zombies have been a big part of games and movies since Romero. You just probably didn't get the edgy zombie wave in Greece until COD: Nazi Zombies.

why?Man can live for 7 days without water.Monks have proven to live 40+ days without water.Why couldnt some short of disease have the same impact?

>Man can live for 7 days without water.Monks have proven to live 40+ days without water.

LOL no

You are right.When I was a kid everyone was talking about this game and playing this game.But now everynormie knows about zombies.It just seems a little weird , why such a type of game would be produced and advertised so much

people enjoy games where they kill massive amounts of everyday people so developers say they're zombies and it's ok.

>LOL no

They are being conditioned to so so

Zombies can't exist irl for many reasons. The shit you see in video game and movies are depicted as rotten corpses that have more mobile function than the average american. A corpse left exposed to air will rapidly decompose, not to mention all the birds, animals and insects that will make your their lunch.

You can live up to 3 days without water, and thats if you are moving little and it isnt warm. Even then you feel the symptoms of dehydration after less than 12 hours without water.

If we are talking about some kind of rabies strain we would have to factor in high activity, fever and vomiting, which would make anyone die of dehydration in less than 24 hours.

Not to mention a disease of this kind would be easily contained.

>A corpse left exposed to air will rapidly decompose

Zombies are not exactly dead though.They are being decomposed but they are alive

zombies = niggers

You can live much more than 3 days without water.Have you heard the term ''dry fast'' ?

>If we are talking about some kind of rabies strain we would have to factor in high activity, fever and vomiting, which would make anyone die of dehydration in less than 24 hours
Who said that an infected organism with this disease functions exactly the same as a healthy organism?Fever and vomitting would probably be the firt signs of illness but once they turned into zombies fever and vomiting would not be able to affect them.

>a disease of this kind would be easily contained
It depends.Would an infected person need to bite a healthy person to spread the disease or would it be able to be spread with the air?Then we are talking about a full blown pandemic

That depends a lot on the lore of the zombies which depends on the work of fiction in question.

Are (((they))) conditiong white people to kill niggers?Very unlikely

/thread

Zombies in videogames are like I said

It's their way of dehumanizing a human-shaped enemy. They do the same thing with Nazis. A perfectly nice, normal person has zero qualms about being violent towards a dehumanized target

>Not being introduced to zombies from CS:S zombie servers
Underage b&

Yes but with nazis I get it.But why would (((they))) dehumanize the sick?This is very serious

Nigger, zombie movies and games appeal to the fact that deep down we all wanna test our limits and see how we'd do in a proper survival situation.
The zombies are a convenient way to commit brutality upon other people but without worrying about their actual humanity.
You don't need to get caught up in moral quandary when you are bashing the head of a walking corpse in.
Especially when it is simply programmed to wanna kill you - there are no concerns about what their motivation could be, or if communication could avoid the need for violence.

In short, zombies are just a slightly more pc thing to kill.

Again it wildly depends on the work in question, there is not one definite zombie which is the real deal, because they are not real.

I have no idea what you are talking about and Im not underage.Only nerds know so much about video games

Fuck you op.

I find the fact fascinating that something like a zombie can be dead and alive at the same time. Primitivly speaking.
Also the fear of dead bodies in general provokes a gross thought.
Zombies are a perfect enemy for computer games. They are kind of mysterious, human look alike but we have no problem slaying them because the dustance between us and them is far enough.
No hidden agenda here.

lazy writing. that and they are probably just saving money on developing A.I.

this has nothing to do with videogames ypu absolute imbecile.When wolfenstein new colossus came out everyone on Sup Forums was talking about it.Why are (((they))) pushing so hard zombie games?This does not have with video games , but with a hidden agenda

Is this thread just the standard tippy toe-high road way in saying you wanna fuck the girl from last of us?

Zombies do exist though they just prefer to be callled liberals though.

No no no no! Is not this! Don't look at this. Sleepy time.
t. Game dev

>no hidden agenda here
Are you sure (((they))) not preparing to uneash a disease?

>Why are there so many games including zombies?It is clear that the gameplay is pretty much the same in every game.Zombies chase humans and humans try to kill the zombies
>last of us image in the op

Yep, nothing about games here.

Get the fuck out. Go back to your brainlet cesspool.

Its more about when the elites go underground and plebs have to fend for themselves. Yeah people will probably eat each other it will be hell on earth

ellie a cute. A CUTE
also I hear the second game of the franchise is coming out (about time) soon

fuck you moron.You are so retarded it is astonishing.You only quoted a part of what I wrote.I dont even play videogames.

I started to hate CoD when they started using their games to pimp zombie mode, it was an ok extra game mode but for some reason all my normie friends couldn't get enough of it compared to the multiplayer, made me quit on the entire CoD series.

faggot

Because movies about Nigger hordes would draw attention from ((them))

>Not souring on it after the end of MW2
I don't know how people play that cancer, it's so fucking bad now

There is 0 evidence to support that theory.

Zombie stuff is a reaction to the flood of immigration. It is an allegory.

Film and video games do 1 of 2 things.

1) Echo what has happened, sometimes with a more positive outcome. Like all those 2001-2009 movies where you saw the whitehouse and pentagon blow up by aliens. Or all those movies in the 80s and 90s where the inner city was a sort of post-apocalytic hell. Robocop etc.

or

2) Provide escapism, showing you the polar opposite of what is either going on or what you fear.

there is a lot of evidence to support that theory

yeah zombies are a complete new thing and has never been used before

fucking read a book you damn rape baby

Someone could use zombies as a vehicle to transport a hidden agenda. No doubt.
If the natural fascination in one thing is big enough that could improve the chances.

everything has a secret meaning.(((They))) are putting sublimial messages on everything.Its like the alien conditioning.We are being conditioned for am ''alien'' inasion.I dont think (((they))) would try so hard to provide escapism for the goyim.All these zombie games , and movies , and series are conditioning us for a pandemic to reduce the popualtion

It's effort to dehumanize humans. Let's say that the virus that turns people to zombies is a meme. Now suddenly people infected by the meme are no longer people, so they can suspend their civil rights and put them in the mental asylum. These people will be us. Just wait for it.

The only plausible "zombie-like" scenario would The Last of Us style. If you don't take in consideration the huge amount of mutations and adaptation the cordyceps fungus would have to undergo in order to infect humans.

In the meantime, kys faggot

shut up moron

I didnt mean it this way.I am talking about an actual pandemic

>kys faggot
I am coming to kill you

>lets just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks

Zombies are symbolism for normalfaggots.

I think it's below normalfag level. It's one of the most stupid concepts humanity invented, it's designed for nerds, but those most retarded.

I think it's just the total breakdown of organized society, and a return to basics, that's the alluring theme there.

creating smart, realistic AI in video games is insanely hard. It always looks fake or has some guy repeatedly walking into a wall or spinning in circles. When you make your bad guys zombies, all of that shit makes sense, cuz hey, the bad guys are retard zombies, all they do is come at you bro, no strategy or critical thinking involved.

they could be monsters.Why zombies?

Closest thing to zombies that could happen would be from the comic CROSSED.

Because zombies are special. They are monster and human.

Deep down most normies don't even want a zombie apocalypse, because they'd lose access to their comfortable social media nigger music hollywood pedophile worship lifestyle.

Those guidestones are a fucking joke. I can't believe people take that shit seriously. The builders couldn't even be bothered to proof read for correct grammar.

That series was so hit or miss.

yes (((they))) are not even thinking of culling the goyim

People turning into Hispanics?

Please quote the part of my post where I said what you are implying I said.

They exist, and I can tell you 100% the dead will come back to plague the living.

meant to quote

I have enough firearms to arm a small town and if the news reports of CROSSED came in I'd prolly just end it all.

One thing that you can always count on 1 dumb fuck in your group can undermine all the years of prep and planing in a few seconds.

Yes. Ethnic bioweapons are possible and has been in development from the 80s.
Why do you think jewish sister of youtube CEO is running 23andme which collects dna samples from all over the world?

Zombies are the “““nazi“““ equivalent for content producers like game devs or directors. They come, convert your friends and threaten your way of life.
And you have to kill them.
It’s all a massive metaphor.

Cause you can slap zombies on anything and tasteless idiots will buy it. Duh...

>What are your thoughts?
there have been a shit load of ww2 games in the noughties
so you are a giant ass faggot have to be 18 to post here

What if he was just predicting vidya?

“Year of the great number seven not far from the new millenia”... 2007?

(((Nostradamus))) was a jewish creation.

He said muslims were going to attack America around the year 2000 - but we know it was the jews.

KEK

>the look like you
>they might have been your famil
>they might have been your neighbours
>but now they are infected with evil
>you can only kill them, not reason with them

I really wonder why (((they))) push zombies so much.

Franklin I’m not surprised a Greek would have any clue on how a capitalistic economy works
>money drives gaming industry
>find out zombies are popular
>pump out billions of dollars from the name brand

a corpse with no functioning nerves cant move around, the whole "lore" of zombies in vidya is that a virus hijacks the brain and sends its own nerve signals throughout the body

This. Zombie scenarios are part of mental conditioning to view everyone around you as a potential threat.

The military regularly does zombie-related thought exercises, and the CDC's most successful disaster preparedness campaign was a zombie themed campaign.

By implanting the notion of an outside agency creating madness in otherwise reasonable people through undetectable means, if primes the pump for notions of 'radicalization,' the idea that normal people just suddenly become evil if they're passionate about something. The infection methodology is being applied to ethnic nationalists, civic nationalists, and even mainstream parties with varying degrees of success already.

The idea of unpopular ideas asinfection is commonplace and subversive.

A Greek who’s this retarded

Rage Virus Exists user.
So do sporidia infections.
Even cyborg and drugs can make zombies IRL.
The Lefts ultimate power resides in science.

Op here just from a different ip

This makes it even more like it to happen.(((Nostradamus))) says the dead will come back to life.It will actually be the Jews culling us with a pandemic

>implying normies dont do what the tv/youtube tells them its cool

Not everything is 'mental conditioning' dumb ass.

Are you implying that actual scientists are leftist?This is insane

Ok so you think that «zombies» will be the right wing nationalists? Why not an actuall pandemic?

You are not white

Lo for the left and the right have their wizards.
In their book of spells reside the key to their purpose.

One cannot spell wizard without war.

Remember that bath salts nigger in florida who ate a mans face off? Those werent bathsalts

Cant remember the specifics, but a while ago I saw something about how the mid 2000s were filled with zombie media because it had something to do with post 9/11 anxieties

>one cant spell the word wizard without war

I have some news for you friend. Some of the most brilliant scientists I have met are technocrats and/or leftists. There are apolitical and conservatives too though.

The gubmint is gonna set a virus loose on Jan 1 2018. It will turn 99% of the population into zombies. By then we should know how to deal with them from all the training films like the Walking Dead

left is zombies to the right and vice versa. the jews are on both sides and dont care who wins

What have they contributed to the world? The concept of a leftist intellectul seems ridiculous.Probably they are pseydointellectuals larping as real scientists.

How do you know?

biological weapons probably exist, like the rage virus from the film 28 days later, could be predictive programming aswell, there is a theme with the end of the world in gaming and film in post apocalyptic scenarios such as S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Terminator, Zombies, with survival scavenge simulators etc