Its over

lanacion.com.ar/2084923-nuevo-parte-de-la-armada-sobre-el-submarino-ara-san-juan-se-registro-un-evento-anomalo-violento-y-no-nuclear-consistente-con-una-explosion

A huge non-nuclear explosion was confirmed to have occurred Wednesday 11.
Family members have pretty much given up on finding them alive.
The wife of one of the submariners said the sub was in a complete state of disrepair after 12 years of systematic defunding by the Kirchnerist government. Called the repairs done in 2014 a "glorified paint-job".

R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Santísima_Trinidad_(D-2)
mobile.twitter.com/NunkMasKK/status/933673540234211328/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really puts some perspective to the argies in this thread

Fake news.

It hasn't been confirmed yet.

The "it sounded like an explosion" was brought up by literal "journalists", which are basically retarded people who blog post on BBC.

and nothing of value was lost

nah dude. This is the official navy statement.
They are not giving up the search but they acknowledged the explosion.

No, it was confirmed today by the Navy spokeperson. A violent explosion was registered the day the submarine disappeared.

It's over!

This is the price for your gender quotas.

>the sub was in a complete state of disrepair after 12 years of systematic defunding by the Kirchnerist government

>"Desde enero de 2016 no se les paga a los proveedores, se desarmaron las oficinas y se eliminaron proyectos como la construcción de vagones. Además, compraron pistolas Beretta a 95 millones de pesos y se las vendieron a 195 al Gobierno de la Ciudad"

>"En 2015 habían reparado el submarino Aras San Juan, luego no sé si volvieron a invertir", sostuvo José Gorrozzo, otro de los trabajadores de fabricaciones militares que se acercó al Congreso.

>Los trabajadores denuncian una caída de facturación de $515 millones de pesos, con una pérdida de más de 800 puestos de trabajo entre las plantas de Azul (160 puestos de trabajo), Villa María (200), Rio Tercero (420) y Jáchal (50)

investment literally stopped with the current administration
>lack of investment was the last administration's fault
yeah ok

>confirmed by the navy

Well shit.

RIP argentine bros, don't let women in your subs next time though.

I'm sad now. This pretty much guarantees they are dead.

Thanks peronism.

I hope that gaticio realizes that he should funnel money into the navy and other military branches.
This shouldn't have happened.

nice navy you got their. pfft hahaha

just who in the fuck though becoming an Argentinian submariner was a good idea?

i think it was pretty evident that the sub was lost as soon as they lost contact with it

you don't lose contact with your subs

the argie navy has fallen since the old days
i read about it and it used to be quite modern would be the term i would use

R.I.p all those brave white men

The sub was refit by the previous government you mongoloid. Just now the widow of one of the submariners made it extremely clear the terrible state and multiple failures the sub experienced after its refit.

Military providers were socked with party members (ñoquis) who had no experience and did no real work. The almost entirety of their budget went to pay these people's salaries.

At one point the FMA tasked with building the Pucara had 90% of "administrative" employees and 10% of actual engineers. Failed to meet every single one of their stated goals.

Of course these fucking Kirchnerists ñoquis, like Grorrozzo, now claim "investment" has stopped because the government wants to get rid of them after 12 years of getting billions for doing effectively nothing.

read this

Except he is fucking wrong and only has superficial knowledge of the issues.
Not surprising, the only thing Kircherists were good at was stealing money from the state and propaganda.

submarine explodes with the current government being power for over a year.

>It is Kirchner's fault

Kinda offtopic, but I want to join the aerial forces, how the fuck I do this shit?

that happens quite often actually.

they literally stopped local investment and started to buy all equipment from israel

the first thing the navy did under the current administration was to attack a chinese ship "just cus tee hee"

>this is somehow ok

they only thing they care about is to see how much they can cash out from the government until its no longer possible to mask it to the general population

>stock the military with Kirchnerists for 12 years
>stock military providers with Kircherists for 12 years
>kircherists: we didn't do naff! we swears!
Did you expect Macri to purge half the military overnight you fucking retard?
Don't worry this incident will only accelerate the purge already underway.

>only thing Kircherists were good at was stealing money from the state and propaganda.

>propaganda is the only thing the current administration invests in, including a million dollar custom made twitter emoji for the elections

the absolute state of macricucks

there is a radiation cloud over europe it has been traced to a nuclear reaction in chernobyl. It has just been reported that scientists say they were wrong and chernobyl disaster was caused by a nuclear reaction 100x stronger than what the reactor could handle. The black plague has returned, and it has returned in the area of ethiopia, where we think the jews came from, and where a group of people called abyssinians live.

something spoop out of 10 is going on. we know that q guy was talking about bot nets. We know the more energy that a meme gets the more likely it is to have an affect on our lives. the entire internet is dumping energy into some really, really bleak future. Today is an important day as far as numbers and symbols. Get as many people as possible to not go out to the sales at the stores, every time a card gets swiped numbers are going, every time they obsess about materialism etc. Get everyone to spend time rebuilding their family roots and meme the power of love you your kin.

>you have to listen to and then type numbers for captcha now

PAY ATTENTION

Argentina better pay us back the search and rescue costs reeeeeee

12 years of Kirchnerist ruler, no submarine explodes. 1 year of Macri submarine explodes. Look at the evidence.

>local investment
You have only the most superficial knowledge of the issue. There was no local investment.
Paying people to dick around facebook is not an investment.

You have the most superficial understanding of what propaganda is.

I hope you learned your lesson: never let a woman get inside a submarine, let alone be a part of the crew, it's bad luck!
Ask any navy guy, he'll confirm this.

No shit I consider that minimal amount of knowledge to be a part of a culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Santísima_Trinidad_(D-2)
>From January 2013 to December 2015, the warship was lying on her side, sunk at her moorings in the Argentine naval base of Puerto Belgrano for lack of maintenance. She was refloated and the navy plans to turn her into a museum ship.

That was the state of the Navy during the entirety of the Kircherist government. You are a fucking retard, as is the fucking mexicunt on this thread.

>Called the repairs done in 2014 a "glorified paint-job".
Maybe, but in 2013 it has glorified engine and battery replacementamong other repairs.

>Paying people to dick around facebook is not an investment.
ok, then macrism doesnt invest in propaganda
just millions and millions of dollars dedicated to entire offices of government shills that shitpost on online media pretty much allday

there is some illuminati numberology shit happening regarding the submarine. It wouldn´t surprise me if it was torpedoed.

There was likely a mechanical fire the day it was lost.

>mechanical fire
Nope, it was hydraulic fire. Or electric pressure radiation.

>sail by Falkland Islands, sink

The Brits should get to claim this one too, even 35 years after

The only woman on the sub was in charge or the torpedos.

Really makes you think...

They could be shooting off some torpedoes or releasing some depth charges to help the rescuers locate them.

>mfw we are still building our nuclear sub for 30 years +

That would be really nice.

HAHAHAHAHA get fucked *rgie scum

I think you have to go to Cordoba for a couple of years, look up online. Oh and I hope you're not looking for a danger zone experience, we have no jet fighters.

>FUCKING KIRSCHNERS

Sorry about this mate.
The fucking Kirschners... nothing more to be said.

>puerto belgrano
kind of asking for it here aren't you?

for serious though, this is really sad news. dying at sea has to be one of the worst things that can happen.

The fucking lefty scum in Argentina have underfunded the military for decades in case it rose up against them again.

I hope this wakes some of the Southern Cone brothers up.

Torpedoed by a U-boat that slipped out from under the Antartic ice.

RIP at least they died in an explosion which was quick instead of being stuck at the bottom of the ocean slowly suffocating to death. Also

>first woman sub officer
Can't ignore that coincidence with superstition tho.

>no jet fighter
Shit, I'll still go tho.

today i will drink in honor of your people argentina
Hope you never put a woman again in charge

I'll do a shot with you. I always hate when people die from an idiot government. Of their personal stupidity is one thing, but not at the arrogance of others.

Things are going to be bad always. I don't really blame anyone that wants to live in other countries.

Sad.
Dying in a metal can underwater is just

>the absolute state of the Argentine Navy
We are pathetic, don't worry britbong we will not invade you for 1000 years, ahmed will rule the waves.

how can a navy be so shitty it loses a fucking submarine?

Only in Argentina

always sad when this stuff happens
f

checked

That must have been Argentina's only submarine bought from Russia 30 years ago, and they fucked it up.

>spics
>advanced military technology
Not even fucking once

didn't the Russians lose 1 some years ago too?

It happened in a lot of other countries too. You shouldn't hate our country so much

It was german made and there are 2 more.
>Kraut space magic

CFK dismantled the military, but Macri did nothing about it.

will be the same old story, kirchnerism blaming it on macrism and macrism blaming it on kirchnerism.

In the meantime, we have no military forces, and what we have is in a deplorable state.
even Bolivia could win a war against us.

we are doomed forever

Yeah but it was located and people died cause putin didnt let norwegians or someone pick it up cause muh secrets, 10 days they were diying there as the whole world watched.

**explosion** sure. Not like anything would have caused that like ohh i dunno
>picrelated

Fucking capitalism, we need the military to take over as they did the last time and set this Titanic of a country straight

The military has been being dismantled since the 80's.

Thank god the current government amended those mistakes!
Oh wait, neither gives a shit, you subhuman mongoloid

>submarine is sent on a surveillance/spying mission at the disputed Falklands islands
>british navy detects it and hunts it down
>it tries to call for help, sending over 20 distress calls
>british navy blocks communications through electronic warfare, only brief radio signals get by
>sub is destroyed, all crew and information gone
>britain sends "search and rescue" crews to take suspicion away
>argentine can't say anything or they will have to admit to spying the islands
>sub will never be found
>the perfect war games move

R8

Sorry for your loss, it's really tragic.

the last time they did literally everything wrong
also they don't have the popular support this time

it was kraut
but some time ago, the last government decided to make some repairs, only that they made them here and not in Germany.

Seriously, a country as rich as yours should never be in a state nowhere as close as it has been for some years now.

And that goes for many countries in this stupid cone.

>they did it right last time
hmmm no sweetie

How does this even happen?

Get real chabon, FFS!

The Current state of the Armed Forces is terminal. We need to go from 0,4% GDP to a normal 2%. It will take us 12 to 16 years to regain our operation capabilities.

To the international friends that participated in this endeavour, and specially to the british forces that helped in this operation: Thank you very much. You can always come here when Ahmed and Pajeet overrun your Island. If you want to fight them, we will help gladly.

>black people cant swim
Wow!

I don't know, is being on a British destroyer any better?

mobile.twitter.com/NunkMasKK/status/933673540234211328/video/1
"A lifespan of more than 30 years"
Kek. Fucking kirchnerists

if singles it's nothing

Let's not forget that the NATO base (Malvinas) is very near. They want Patagonia (the Jews and other scum). They will be invading Argentina soon. I don't think this is a coincidence.

yeah but this sub was "repaired" and "upgraded" during cfk period

>government underfunded the military

>Malvinas

>>argentine can't say anything or they will have to admit to spying the islands
Literally nothing would happen if Argentina of all countries was found to be spying on fucking anything. It's would be barely worth it for Britain to register an official complaint and certainly not worth it to sink a sub. On the other hand however, accusing Britain of sinking a sub for any reason in peacetime over the Falkland islands would be a huge propaganda victory for Argentina.
0/10

It could be a signal by the sub crew. They could have fired a torpedo to draw attention to their location.

If not... I hope they died quickly rather than suffocate.

why are you bad with us costa rica?

>crew fire a torpedo to draw people to their location
>"they are all dead, abort the search operation"
Sad but kek

better than being in the American navy

>getting bombed by your own allies while the your commanders and washington ignore your calls for help
>barely manage to survive because you managed to contact a nearby friendly ship with an old radio you happened to find on board

ha y-yeah about that, you should never gives us help

R.I.P brave submariners!

Dying in peace time and not at the hands of the British is no way to go..

dios mio it's like anudda belgrano

We like Argentinians. He's probably a Nicaraguan.

Belgrano had a hard life

its very hard

Can we pay you with lemons?

R.I.P. You guys would make good White mutts in heaven.

I wonder what the submarine said before it died....
>TAKE CARE OF MY WIFES SON!

>What are you gonna do, blow me up?

RIP fellow mariners.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster