Can Sup Forums clear something up for me

So i'm a black dude who is completely against the idea of forcefully partitioning america up by race or kicking black ppl out because I really don't want to be governed by my race(and I think deep down, most black with any semblance of sense feel the same way). Now, here is the odd thing about this; I have expressed this opinion on Sup Forums before and I usually get insulted for not wanting to live with my race/improve my race, which I find odd because all i'm doing is applying the same sort of logic and facts that you guys do for why you wouldn't want to be govern by black/brown ppl.

Let me elaborate, I have been on Sup Forums for years now and outside of the arguments that simply aim to dehumanize blacks as being lesser than actual animals(i've literally seen ppl on pol argue that blacks have lower IQs than gorillas), the crux of Sup Forumss arguments for why whites must stay the majority in this country hinges on the logic that there are distinct racial differences that, at the moment, are fixed, and that these racial differences greatly influence the values that people hold; I.E race and culture are inherently linked.

For instance: Republicans like Ronald Reagan thought they could get Hispanics to vote red if they gave them amnesty, however, this just resulted in turning California blue. Sup Forums explains this outcome as being the result of ignorance about the nature of race&values. In other words, its not in the Hispanics DNA to favor things like small gov't.

Now if I accept the arguments that Sup Forums puts out as fact, why should it surprise you that I would reach the same conclusions as you? YOU say x,y,z about black people and then get upset when I, a black man, say I rather not live under the rule of my race for reason x,y,z. Do you see the thing i'm trying to point out here? In other words, if you want a white ethno-state in this country, you're going to have to slaughter a lot of non-whites, because my black ass ain't going back to Africa, I built a good life here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwKbRMrr3fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gpuJaTA7Txk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take this from another black (old school) pol user, they will not have a legitimate discussion on this. Pol has become a Donald Trump deepthroat contest and who can use the shittiest debunked “race based” science they can find. Go outside and live

The whole ethnic purge scenario is pretty unlikely to happen. What may happen is the actual instantiation of white privilege, laws that favor whites, policies that trigger a white baby boom, cutting off immigration from non white countries, and cutting off welfare or requiring drug tests to access it.

Things like this are far short of violent action and would have the desired effect gradually over a number of years. Eventually the non white, primitive third world faction will emigrate or die off.

Nobody cares what you want nigger.

Godspeed, OP. Sup Forums is just for shits and giggles anyway.

>Things like this are far short of violent action and would have the desired effect gradually over a number of years. Eventually the non white, primitive third world faction will emigrate or die off.

Dude, right after slavery blacks where offered a chance to return to African and a huge majority of them refused. Think about that, blacks would rather be degraded, insulted, and treated as second class citizen, if not worse when you consider black codes/jim crow, than live with each other in Africa. I'm sorry, but you're flat out delusional if you think *peaceful deportation* tactics could ever work. What will most likely happen is that this will provoke a race war in which white people will, as I said before, be forced with the decision to commit a genocide or not. There is NO other way around it.

Black, anime nerd, and red pilled.

HOL UP

Is that checkmarked chucklefuck actually insinuating that police cameras that they've been begging for, for years, is a problem.. because they "target" black communities?

As in blacks commit more crimes and cops are there more and during that time they get more crime on camera? And this is somehow unfair and a civil rights issue?

The only problem I've heard of until now is cops suppressing camera footage when cops are breaking the law. Every single thing suggests more surveillance of all parties is better, not worse. Keep cops on their toes and make it 100% clear when criminal cunts attack cops.

A nice 360° cam on top of the cop cars would be a good start. Buy some off Google.

i dont know much about negros in the US but i know for a fact the nigger migrants that come to my country are barely human savages

I agree with you. Sup Forums is not one person.

This, tired of niggers like OP complaining, its always about them.

why worry about something that is never going to happen?

Even the white nationalists admit it's not likely to happen in their lifetime, they are just talking about the future if things keep going in the same direction.

It's the same here. For some reason liberals see them as pets and try to make them into something their not through media.

Aren't you the guy that made the "genocide" post a few days ago? You used the same image back then too.

The whole ethnostate idea is a meme. Even Sup Forums has it's own based black guy in a Trump hat. Just say no to race-mixing and try to lift your own people up out of their reliance on gibs and "muh repuhayshuns."

youtube.com/watch?v=NwKbRMrr3fQ

If you say Black's don't want to live with Black's, what do you expect whites to think? And I think you misunderstand, I am not recommending forced deportations. In the same way the white population has decreased gradually due to self stupidity as well as government policy (immigration, welfare to Black's and beans) we can turn it around and increase it gradually with laws that favor whites instead. Pull the social safety net out from under blacks and beans and there will be a pretty huge downward pressure on their population growth

How am I complaining lol? I'm literally agreeing with Sup Forums consensus, to a degree, that there are inherent racial differences which lead races to create different societies. Basically, you can't keep providing me with hard proof that clearly indicate my race can't run a country and then be shocked when I eventually put away my pride and agree. If you want me out of the country, you're going to have to kill me.

>even blacks don't like living with other blacks
So why must other races suffer just so you can live around actual civilized people?

I try to tell them but they wont listen, they’d rather embarress us by LARPING as tiki torch Nazis and getting btfo by the national guard. These kids are hopeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpuJaTA7Txk

This are the consequences of your past actions.

Nothing more, rectify

Looking at the YouTube videos, this 360° DVR system looks pretty spiffy. I want one.

he isn’t making an argument for why WE should accept blacks, in fact he’s agreeing with us that the majority of his race are deadweight jungle monkeys, he’s just saying you’re never going to convince blacks to go along with the ethnostste idea because they dont want to live in Africa.

This must be bait because no moron would think anyone wants to get shipped out to the third world, especially by a handful of people who hate you.

>debunked “race based” science
Debunked in what way, exactly?

They aren't kicking black people out, who is going to fund the KFC that rich pigs have invested in?
((They)) aren't kicking them out, only when nigger acts up with violence they kick the nigger out. Because then the nigger will kill another taxpayer, that is the part ((they)) are worried about

Sorry blacky I gain literally nothing by living with your kind. You're prolly better off begging some self hating white liberals to live with them, though I imagine even that won't last.

I can’t say for sure if it’s a race thing or a culture thing but the only good country in Africa is South Africa and it was run by whites for years, so I don’t blame you for wanting to stay here and if you are a citizen of the United States or are a LEAGLE immigrant you shouldn’t have to leave.

So you're one of the smarter ones. Why not govern instead of being governed? You're aware of this more than we ever will be, because you live black culture and experience it first hand all the time.

Any other option and you will be called a nigger for different reasons.

> If you want me out of the country, you're going to have to kill me.

Nothing would be please me more OP.

>i've literally seen ppl on pol argue that blacks have lower IQs than gorillas
Well, that's not dehumanizing, if we take in account that the Sub-Saharan average IQ ranges from 70ish for countries like Kenya to 59 for Papua Guinea. And the world's smartest gorilla has an alleged IQ of over 80.

It's ridiculously cherry picked and does not apply to whole groups of Bantu or Xhosa, let alone African Americans who have an average of 85, because they have a lot of white admixture, but it is, technically, not (always) incorrect.

>If you say Black's don't want to live with Black's, what do you expect whites to think?
This.

Maybe blacks need to be contained in Africa for a few thousand years until they either kill themselves off or evolve to the level of whites.

Either that or throw them in the ocean and recolonize Africa since their species has no conceivable purpose or benefit to humanity as a whole.

The recent immigrants from Africa tend to be excellent people, simply because they were the most successful people from their countries. I know many. They are actual scholars and not in useless fields like women studies and shit.

OP is even lazier than those people. He simply threw his hands up and says being a decent citizen is impossible for his race. If anything this just proves all the ones in America should be shot and replaced with the hardworking ones from Africa.

Being black is fine. Being an African AMERICAN means you're trash.

Quick question leaf. If America ever balkanized, would you open fire on anyone darker than a paper bag posing as an American refugee?

tl;dr: Whitey, we've had 40,000 years to unfuck ourselves, and we are incapable. Blacks need to be a presence in your lives because reasons, you can can kiss peace, security, logic, cultural ethos, and self-determination; because Jews and Niggers are always going to be the biological pain in your ass

Yeah you are being logical. As you're aware I

You may see a rapist, a murderer and a dozen welfare leeches. But I see...a great way for the Hooton plan to succeed!

OP I dont want you dead. I dont want people like ben carson dead. I want welfare reduced, I want hood niggas to stop fucking every hood thot and leave her stranded with 4 babies. I look at all the cities in my state and they are self segregated by race and class. I dont want social programs (like placing section 8 housing in rich areas) to stop this from happening. Most of america dont want genocide even if they do hate niggers. If you are successful black man with modest wife and non chimp out kids in your nice middle class home, I cant ever see you getting purged.

>because they were the most successful people from their countries.
oh goodie; now Pajeet and Mkwekwe have one more reason to not give any energy to unfucking their shit holes. let's bring them to your house, and let them turn your neighborhood into a 3rd world shit hole. HOORAY FOR DIVERSITY!

will we ever get rid of niggers Sup Forums?

We don't care what you think nigger. Your opinions don't matter. Understand you did this to yourself. The reason the majority of the USA hates you, wether they talk about it online or not, is because of your own behavior. You have had decade upon decade where whites gave you everything, and all you had to do was behave like an actual human being, but that was too much for you.

And so here we are now. We don't care about your feelings, and we don't care about you in general. You know what is coming in the future. You will be sent back or likely be put in some sort of camp or worse.

Understand that it is too late to undo the damage your race has done. Do you not think its just a little strange that every people on the planet, including blacks hate blacks??? Every single solitary place on the planet, every single people, hate you. Yet your explanation to this is that it must be because you have black skin. People are fed up with you. The damage is done. The pieces are in motion.

I also don't want this but I'm sure it will happen if you look at the anti-white rethoric- Whites will be killed or expelled - based on skin color.
At leat black lives matters activists and afrocentrists should be brought back to their motherland Africa imo

It's not easy to change minds. uniting all the blacks also seems unlikely cause they're full of themselves. The only solution is encouraging low births or no births for blacks. No clue how else ya can solve the issues else wise

Did you even read my post? These are people I know personally and I actually do feel perfectly safe inviting them to my house.

The problem with blacks is they don't try. You don't need to be smart to be a decent citizen, you just need to be hard-working.

You won't have to leave, Mr. based black man. In fact, I think you should be given power over other black people in the hood to help fix your communities and push the States message in order to help them better assimilate. As another user said, there will likely be more "pro white" policies enacted, but that doesn't necessarily mean anti-black. It means that America was built on European values and will once again push European values. At this point if a person chooses not to assimilate then they have to leave.

The anons on here advocating genocide are idiots/nuts, I don't see that happening in America. It's far too diverse. The best we as Americans can hope for is being on the same page and I think that's possible.

Day of the ROOOOPPPPEEEEEE

Because WE know, deep down, that you cant be trusted either and we straight up don't want you around. We're way past buying the "in a good one!" argument for anything.

>stupid larping nazi idiot thinks "based" niggers exist

No such thing as based black man. Put this nogg around a fellow nogg and watch them chimp.

>"Far too diverse"........you reveal yourself Juden

The reasons I've been told they dont like body cams now is because when the officer reviews the cam footage while writing his statement/report there is a chance that he'll notice even more evidence to justify stopping the nigger.
There were reports a while back that want to mandate that they file reports before reviewing footage so that if there are any discrepancy they can use that as cause to dismiss the evidence.

OP I know I don't need to tell you this but black people are easily manipulated and therefore easily exploited. All that will be required is a few black puppet leaders that can energise their population with pro African nationalism and they will all fall in line with minimal ciritcal thinking. It would be just another everyday CIA tier psy-op, not difficult at all.

desu I don't care if you stay, just stop bitching about "white supremacy" and show some gratitude

>Either that or throw them in the ocean and recolonize Africa since their species has no conceivable purpose or benefit to humanity as a whole.

Though I don't want my race to be eradicated, I respect that you're actually reaching honest conclusions. I'm so sick and fucking tired of talking with white identitarians, nationalists, and supremacists who push this peaceful segregation/deportation shit. It's so fucking dishonest.

For example, i'm watching a video from alt hype(?) where he goes on and on about how dumb and terrible black ppl are for society and white people in general, and how their nature can't be fixed. He practically dehumanizes blacks in every sense imaginable, and then he ends the video explaining that the solution for blacks is peaceful partitioning of the country by race. C'mon, that's total bullshit. He's being completely dishonest here, he doesn't even see blacks as humans. It's obvious he saying that because he too pussy to be honest.

Europe and us situations are different.
In US, a few blacks having slaves ancestors were transported their without their consent en enslaved. Mostly by jews, just to remind you what wad (((white))) slave trade. Just checks the names of the slavers, the ships and their crews.
The others are not legitimate.
In europe, you have not the smallest legitimacy at all.
Blacks came for welfare or to work at a cheaper price, and to destroy social unity to prevent the people to rebel against their owners. The same that enslaved blacks are destroying their own race for profit.
Therefore, you are a weapon against us and you are very efficient.
You created mass unemployment, the failure of a fair and efficient social system, violence, dumbing down our education, and many other things.
To us, europeans, 99% of blacks are a plague dropped upon us. We even lost iq on country average.
You have to be removed because i do not wish my country to become like brasil or south africa. I am ok with 1% or less foreigners, as long as they assimilate and are forbidden to have children. I do not wish to kill blacks, but they have to leave. And if killing them is the only option, so be it. You are not my brothers and sisters but my enemy. You do the same in black countries when you feel threatened by non-blacks.
And no, colonisation was not a crime but a gift. Yes you were second rate citizens. But you had anyway no right to ask for more. We gave you civilisation. Something that cost a lot to build. You were exploited ? Not by europeans, who paid taxes with nothing in return for your roads and schools. The ones who exploited you are the same that enslaved you, and the same who destroy us.
This is all there is to say.

The answer is simple and OP doesn't get it.

We don't give a fuck what they want. They are our enemies. We're not going to be nice to our enemies and do what is in their best interest. We're going to do what is in our best interest. Should they try to prevent it then it will turn violent. If they fuck off and don't interfere then it won't.

It's simple. It's not about niggers, it's not about them at all. This is about US. We're done sacrificing for ungrateful apes who do have IQs lower than gorillas we teach sign language. Billions of dollars, Millions of white lives, countless broken people due to living near these sub human creatures. Enough is enough. They were given everything and couldn't handle it, so now they get nothing and if they don't like it they can get a free bullet instead.

They wanted to expose the true face of racism and the discrimination by whites and make it front and available.

This are the consequences.

Fuck off nigger

>why should it surprise you that I would reach the same conclusions as you?

What makes you think that would be a surprise to anybody?

>user disagrees with me, he must be a lampshade!
No, I'm not a lampshade. I think you underestimate the state America is in right now. You have an unrealistic outlook.

>lampshade
Only a kike would spout lampshade memes

I like this frog. We can work together solving the jungle bunny problem.

Then tomorrow I can call him a wanker for eating too much garlic.

You are not even smart enough (duh) to see that if you accept the mass exodus to Africa, you'd be leaving with billions of American tax money to help you set up a fucking empire, You'd probably end up living in a mansion over there and be set for life, all you need is to trust that you niggers won't fuck things up.

Pol hates every group that isn't at least 6'5" strong chinned blond haired blue eyed mega chad whites, but not from of those wussy white countries like uk, germany, Canada, France, etc. o ya and also you gotta be devout Roman Catholic, pro-nazi, pro-reblican, anti-jew, and anti-brown people if they have even a drop of brown blood. Everybody else must go. Sorry Jamal we can't keep it as a white ethnostate if we make any exceptions.

Only a lampshade would try and shame someone for using the term lampshade. Now who's the kike, kike?

>but you're flat out delusional if you think *peaceful deportation* tactics could ever work
Thank you. Finally someone (else) saying it out loud.

Shitskins are stupid, but not THAT stupid. Literally none will go back to their 3rd world shithole out of free will; some "incentives" need to be in place [pic related].

I guess I don't understand why you don't trust your people to be as intelligent as well spoken as you are?

Blacks were under the impression cops were being unnecessarily brutal in their arrests so they had them all wear cameras. It turns out cops are actually pretty scared to be aggressive because they would have to justify the violence in court. Now with body cams the evidence is there for all to see and cops are actually getting *more* violent because they are secure in their justification and can prove it was required.

Sad that everything comes down to race on pol rather than ideas

I'm not arguing what you should and shouldn't do, or that you should want what I want.

You're insanely intelligent. I'm not going to insult you. But I don't want your kind living with me. For the same reasons you don't want to live with them.
I'm sorry for your burden. Yet I don't see why as a white man, I have to share it. But I do respect your uncommon intelligence.

>I built a good life here.
More like you had a good life built for you by whitey, you fucking pavement ape.
Bix nood

So you'd be fine in a colony?
White run govt with a citizenry of a different race/ethnicity

I mean the fact is you are infact from the negroid species, are you insisting on living with us out of pure greed?

A virus can thrive within an organism, but that in no way means that the organism should tolerate the virus.

What's the thing that surprises you? If pol considers blacks inferior then they don't want you around, not like they are baffled by the fact that you don't want to be with your own.

Now, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree on a model where whites can stay away from blacks and vicebersa. In other words, like Jared Taylor suggests, let people move wherever they want and don't force certain groups of population onto others. If that way many states become full white and others full black while the rest remain mixed... Isn't that a win-win for everybody? I'm pretty sure that even the most radical lurkers of pol would eventually come to terms with that agreement as long as they don't have to deal with PoCs and SJWs since radicalism is often a reactionary tendency.

Still is a thing you americans need to figure out among yourselves, because that's a whole different matter for Europe. Europe has to go back to its old demographics, there are no negotiations about this.

Only a kike would call a kike "a kike", you kike.

The race question has no “good” solution. The truth is that blacks are a net negative on the entire world regardless of how many ben carsons and thomas sowells we have. The only logical outcome to improve the world would literally be for the majority of blacks to die through some kind of disease or something. There’s nothing else that can be done, not reducing welfare, not getting rid of rap music, not making abortion illegal. It’s a disturbing thought even for someone who generally hates niggers but I don’t see any other means.

Nigger your stupid nigger brain is is retarded you say that you don't want to live in a black country of your people and it's the same thing as us not wanting to be ruled by niggers but we or at least I am not a fucking nigger. If I lived in a ethnostate everyone would be fucking white.
You have no fucking right to have access to white people that isn't a fucking right you dumb fucking nigger.

Im old enough to not want to live around YOU becaude I grew up around nogs.
Your race is loud, annoying, boisterous, and treat women like dogs.
If you dont act like that, what are you doing to fix your race?
>Why do you let the jews and the house niggers destroy your culture?
Do you revert back to ghetto nigger when you're around blacks? Why is that?
>If your rhe lucky .01% who isnt a nigger good luck, god bless

It's obvious what you're doing. You're going "purease mista white man, purease don't leave me with dese savages". We get it, you're begging, you're desperate. You have seen the writing on the wall and you want to subvert it as much as possible.

We don't care. If you stop existing that's one less rapist and drug dealer.

All these replies from non whites that we're not serious when we advocate for racial separation.

(YOU) are why we need a buffer zone, that forces you to smell the shit and contend with the shit, until (YOU) unfuck the shit. What Black daddy won't do, Brown or Yellow daddy will. White daddy is tired of babysitting.
>there is no excuse for a people with more land than the US, Europe and China combined (with plenty of wiggle room remaining), to bitch about ANYTHING

Go read camp of the saints you double nigger.

If you have 1 area which is full of food, shelter and modern technology then every other group is going to want to move into that. This is why we're being invaded as we are. We live in a Utopian paradise beyond the dream of even kings even 200 years ago. People outside of it will do anything they can to get inside it because it is a goddamn Utopia.

There is no way to peacefully split. All you do is create a scenario where the have nots will breed like rats and then infest the haves areas by force.

There is no peaceful way to stop it happening. There is only a strong military, strong border control and zero tolerance. Anything less will breed rats inside the Utopia who will continue to breed until they consume everything

Funny that you never hear the call for reparations towards Jews. Must be a pure coincidence. Or Muslims for that matter. But as long as you get everything for shouting "racist, Islamophobe" they will keep doing it.

You're going on the nigger side you potato nigger.

White dude here. Welcome to the club, bro. What I've found is that the hatred is much less about race and more about politics. Other than edgelords, nobody really thinks of people like Herman Cain or Clarence Thomas as niggers. They are conservatives like the rest of us and we harbor no ill-will to those good folks regardless of color. The issue you run into is that like 90% of blacks support democrat bullshit, vote for blacks because they are black, want free gibs, etc. so you are victim of stereotyping. Until a significant % of blacks take the red pill, I don't see that changing. I consider you a bro and keep up the good work

The problem is education. I think we all just need to be realistic about our potentials and put our God-given skills to good use. Our current system sets everyone up for failure. It's designed that way on purpose and most people fall for it, becoming enslaved to debt or becoming a wageslave. Few people discover their own potentials because we do not currently help them too. Instead we seem to think it is our jobs to confuse children as much as possible or try to fit them into a rigid system that isn't made for them. We see the effects already and it will only get worse as more and more of them gain more influence and fewer and fewer of the old guard remain. Education is doomed and so then is everything else eventually. Good luck in the wastes, traveler.

Says the nip in the 98.5% Japanese ethnostate

>This racist liberal thinks we're not serious.

What size rope do you take young man?

But, but, global climate change makes the need for them to relocate
>Not the massive over breeding

Let's say a white supremacy way of thinking takes hold in the near future and things go to shit for the non-whites. Would you accept the situation of being permitted to stay in a white country and live like the rest of the population with the only condition to be chemically castrated. The other option being forceful deportation, of course.

Would you be willing to forgo the desire to have descendency for the benefits of living in a first world country?

>nip
>implying
More like Davido san

You seem to think that you are entitled to live with whites regardless of whether whites want you to live with them or not. I don't care what you want, how smart you are, or how well you behave, I don't want your DNA corrupting my race and I don't want my descendants to have to deal with your descendants. There is literally nothing - not one positive thing - for my race that can result from you living among us.

>all i'm doing is applying the same sort of logic and facts that you guys do
No, we are thinking racially in terms of group survival. You are acting like a typical self-entitled nigger because you want to live an easier life as an individual by being a parasite on us.

Well, like I said, that's true for Europe but how do you apply that to the US? They don't have the same history that we do they all chose the melting pot model while that was imposed to us. They brought the black people into their colonies not the other way around.

That's why I say americans have to solve it. If they want war then that's their problem. If they find segregation fitting to their cause how does that affect us? If segregated black areas sink into a shithole then what further proof the world would need to realize black civilization is just not possible. Maybe, with some luck, people will stop supporting shitty money grabbing (((ONGs))).

Checked
>Strong borders are racist, because the rabbi's said so
>Dont forget these "people" are doctors and Lawyers looking to better their lives

Yea. Forget about having a rational discussion with people. They are hypocritical ideologues

Welcome to the club fellow white supremacist. Mein nigga!

How it got to the state it now is isn't important. The fact is that we're all in the same board now. Americans are positioned best in that they have the most space to just fuck off and build white states within the US's borders because it's so huge. Places like the UK are too small to just walk away. It will require very different actions to secure a white area than just up and leaving.

That nose