AMAZON STALKER VOL.1 FIRST WEEK ESTIMATES

Yuri!!! on ICE - 30,408

DRIFTERS (Inc. BOX SET) - 14,333

Haikyuu!! - 8,396

Uta no Prince-sama - 8,368 (Too soon for accurate prediction)

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru - 7,904

Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2 - 7,489

Hibike! Euphonium 2 - 7,463

Natsume Yuujinchou Go - 5,718

Brave Witches - 5,668

ViVid Strike! - 2,726

3-gatsu no Lion - 2,548

Shuumatsu no Izetta - 2,467

Soushin Shoujo Matoi (Inc. BOX SET) - 2,212

Magic-kyun! Renaissance - 2,088

SHOW BY ROCK!!# - 1,515

Lostorage incited WIXOSS - 1,414

Flip Flappers - 1,309

gi(a)rlish number - 1,261

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - 1,248

Syakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume - 1,159

Long Riders! - 1,391

Occultic;9 - 1,065

ALL OUT!! - 1,060

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari - 1,053

Stella no Mahou - 882

Fune wo Amu (Inc. BOX SET) - 835

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda - 632

ClassicaLoid - 483

Nanbaka - 461

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS 2 - 461

TRICKSTER - 427

Bubuki Buranki: Hoshi no Kyojin (Inc. BOX SET) - 451

Idol Memories - 148pts

Other urls found in this thread:

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index.cgi
rankstker.net/index_news.cgi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Released:

WWW.WORKING!! - Final Stalker points for Vol.1 = 7,512pts

KEIJO!!!!!!!! - Final Stalker points for Vol.1 = 1,025pts

-

Yuri!!! on ICE is dominating Animate rankings as well, and doing great in other stores, so expect it to double Stalker predictions. Average cumulative for all volumes will be 50k+ according to some experts

ViVid Strike! is dominating Gamers Online Shop

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru is doing well in other stores

3-gatsu no Lion is tanking on NHK rankings

>Flip Flappers - 1,309
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Flip Flappers - 1,309

Drifters is overestimated here bc of format and audience. YoI is underestimated, but not as much as it was because of stock issue for one of its LE. UtaPri is majority Animate and was put on Amazon late so very inaccurate. Touken Ranbu and Haikyuu are also likely underestimated.

>UtaPri is majority Animate
YoI is literally dominating Animate rankings

>BUNGOU STRAY DOGS 2 - 461

what went wrong? this season has been pretty enjoyable.

All the fujos are buying other things

I mean that its audience is majority animate because it wasn't even listed on Amazon until recently. YoI audience is much more amazon heavy due to that LE. Not that YoI beating out UtaPri for six weeks isnt impressive- it is, but UtaPri was ahead before that and we don't really know the margins. The stock isssues is mainly that we can't know how people are shuffling around their orders (moving from Animate edition to the now in stock again Amazon edition).

Amazon LE had stock issues and pushed the Stalker estimates up artifically. Unlikely (but possible) to double, but 50-75% increase more likely.

>bungou stray dogs
>461
This is sad af considering the first four episodes are best thing of this season.

YoI has almost zero sakuga despite being a sports show yet it will sell so well. Disappointing.

So the reason Fujoshi anime is topping the charts is because women in Japan actually have real careers, while most of the men are NEETs right?

>3gatsu tanking
What went wrong?

They have less anime in general also. Otaku are disproportionally pandered to, so the dollars are spread too thin. Female Otaku dollars are concentrated.

SHAFT anime without SHAFT pacing. Imagine if it was like Bakemonogatari's pace. It would be done in 12 episodes instead of 24.

No, it's because male otaku are spending all their money on mobage shit.

SHAFT raping a comfy down to earth drama with their shit style.

Nobody watches that shit for the sports aspect

For the extremely few fags who are still interested in the source of those numbers that OP is pulling from.

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index.cgi

rankstker.net/index_news.cgi

In short, nothing has changed, nothing unexpected has happened.

test

Your newfag is showing

Women are more likely to spend money, so studios are making more works for them. Notice how there is no haremshit as far as I'm aware of airing this season.

Despite desperate efforts by the sakuga-community to become the new hip thing among gaijin animu-fags, nobody buys anime for 'teh snackuga'.

Studios don't matter. Production companies do.

A sports anime has finally decided to pander to its main demographic and it does well. The whole sports anime ideal of pandering to teenage boys and relying on fujos to carry sales was also unsustainable.

As is custom, don't forget to bump this thread by playing dumb and asking dumb question if something is doing well or not.

>Flip Flappers - 1,309
That's what you get for trying to do a little of everything but actually nothing at all.

Ho do I read these numbers?

insert obligatory rant about nip-males not buying animu.
insert obligatory rant about animu becoming nip-female centric.
insert obligatory rant about feeling emasculated for watching anime that won't sell well.
insert obligatory derision about some animu I don't like because of its fanbase here on Sup Forums selling badly.
insert obligatory rant about some animu I don't like because of its fanbase here on Sup Forums selling well.
insert falseflag post where I pretend to be a fan of a show that won't sell well to try to bait other haters of the show into telling me why the show is shit.
insert tripcode to post as mami kawada lover.
insert tripcode to post as lelouch and then samefag-reply to myself.
insert aniplex-fag rant about all animu fans being dumbasses and being manipulated by the big grand aniplex conspiracy through Lantis-yuri bait.
insert LRD rant about lolis being dead in animu.
insert memes.
insert myself into male harem lead character.

> not inserting yourself into obviously losing best girl
Fucking pleb killing the industry

>Yuri!!! on ICE - 30,408
>DRIFTERS (Inc. BOX SET) - 14,333
Yuge gap.

>No, it's because male otaku are spending all their money on mobage shit.

Is there evidence to back that up anecdotal and whatnot?

UtaPri and Touken Ranbu will do much better than Drifters.

Its probably a supply/demand thing. The demographics in Japan watching anime changed (increase in female and idolfans) and the ratio of shows aimed at them is changing much slower.

All these sequels next year are competeting for an audience that can barely push a 10k average anymore (unless its Monogatari).

Only the first arc, but those numbers are probably understimated heavily.

Utapri is given considering its past sales, I dunno about TouRanbu tho.

I miss edgy bitch user.

>that WEBM
QUALITY

I'm okay with gay men and fujo pandering. I just want my sakuga, damn it.

>Otaku are disproportionally pandered to, so the dollars are spread too thin

How do we get them back?

They CAN'T lose their dominance in the market

>no haremshit
I'm so glad.

TouRanbu is doing really well in other stores. 15k seems like a possibility. Drifters I think will struggle with 10k like ReZero and OPM and the like. UtaPri and YoI are reaching for 30k. (Im talking averages here not vol1 sales)

It's very simple, mister video disc seller living in Japan.
You don't give a shit about them and just focus on selling anime licenses to domestic and overseas streaming services.

>Flip Flappers - 1,309
FLIPPITY FLIP FLOP

Less Otaku shows = more money per show. Unless you mean actually physically changing the demographics of the Japanese anime community- in which case good luck with that.

You will get BTFO next season then.

This season Haikyuu and YoI are still the most streamed shows so I don't know how different you think it will be? (I dont know where the "Keijo is so highly steamed in the west" meme came from)

All fujoshi are otaku too.

Misconception from those two Crunchyroll-pictures showing what states are watching which Fall anime the most.
Also, probably born on ANN too.

I haven't been in a stalker thread for months, what happened to him?

Male Otaku are still the dominant demographic in the anime market- without a doubt. But theres been a trend of an increasing percentage of the market being Female Otaku over the past five years. I dont think this is a reversible thing.

HAPPY!

I'm not talking just about CR. I'm talking about nonlegal sites too. Where are the places that Keijo is the highest streamed Fall 2016 show?

yeah, anime is dead indeed

>Flip Flappers - 1,309

Where are these mythical anime streaming sites that Keijo is dominating in?

FLIP FLOP is dead

They lie in the hearts of ANN-forum goers.

Is YOI Mappa's first successful anime?

Who knows, perhaps male otaku are just not spending their dollars on discs as much anymore and contribute in other ways.

Oh, it's Zie SHIT TASTE Thrado Generale once again.

Should we make a separate Animate Ranking threads from now on?

>Sports
Nobody is watching for that.

>Sakuga
Nobody is watching for that.

Why is everyone hating on Flip Flappers? It's a good show.

Overblown yurishit garbage

> hating
You were memooled, my friend.

Figure skating is very, very popular with Japanese girls. The combo of the characters and the sport is the main appeal, it's wrong to say nobody cares about the skating at all.

In any case they aren't going to drop a hugely entertaining, heart warming series just because the animation quality dropped. I'll never understand why people complain that a badly animated series is selling, as if it's the only gauge for quality.

Yuri on Ice is great, I'm glad it's doing so well. It made me realise you can be gay without being a faggot.

Any show that gets too much praise on Sup Forums is bound to trigger someone.

>because women in Japan actually have real careers
>real careers

As to what, as opposed to men? Men don't have "real careers"?

Do you think that when your everyday Japanese salarymen gets their allowances, they would spend it on Harem/Yuri anime blu-ray DVDs the first thing?

Many Flip Flop fans are the "its okay that it has a weak plot the real plot is the subtext" trash

NEETs are not salarymen dumbfuck.

It's Sup Forums's memeshow.

>see the massive success of Yuri on Ice
>huh, maybe I'll just watch a clip on youtube to just get a sense of how it is
>first result is the opening
>over 5 million views and it was just uploaded 2 months ago
WHAT THE FUCK

Flip Flappers? more like Flip FLOPPERS am i rite?

The most boring show ever that shouldn't be boring.

>ESTIMATES
WHICH MEANS WORTHLESS

Kek, slowpoke.

True, YoI will likely be significantly higher as will UtaPri.

It's crap

Predictions are worthless, compare them and and actual sales of first season.

>That's what you get for trying to do a little of everything but actually nothing at all.
So like Sora no Woto?

>NEETs
>implying most of Japanese men are NEETs

What kind of bubble do you live in? Do you think Japan is one of the most economically successful countries in Asia because most of the men there are NEETs?
Oh but men there don't have "real careers" because they don't buy anime DVDs the first thing. Right.

Are you retarded? user is saying otaku are NEETs, not that any majority of nip men are.

Haters

A few shitposters doesn't equal everyone, user.

There is many memeshows

Clearly you didn't read the first post right.

>implying Japanese population is representative of Otaku
Do you have problems reading? The post you were replying to was a joke wondering if most male Otaku were NEETs.

This is stalkershit thread. Like Sup Forums is ass of the internet then these threads are Sup Forums's ass.

Perhaps they're bored.

>people laughing at flip flappers failing are a bunch of kyoanis

I think this is making me think.

>Hibike! Euphonium 2 - 7,463

Really makes you think huh

meme magic

>hibike threads on Sup Forums are always dying threads

really fires those neurons

>that absolute fujo domination
Jesus fuck, have all otaku turned to idolshit and are currently saving for more ticket ballots in Love Live BDs?

I honestly thought this webm was made of two cuts put together the first time I saw it.