How has this country not managed to a fall into a civil war yet?

How has this country not managed to a fall into a civil war yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kpRnu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there was one already

Are you Bergs really that fuckin daft?

what the fuck is a Berg

More interesting is why hasn't Republika Srpska joined with Serbia? Why they didn't do it during the war?

>civil war yet

no niggers, no middle-easterners, no cucks, no feminazi, no faggotry

Why should?

because everyone in the balkans is a fucking retard

krajina wasn't allowed to join to srpska and both weren't allowed to join serbia by the UN

Why would it? There was a war there like 20 years ago. The Serbian part is a meme and nothing more than an administrative unit to satisfy butthurt serbs, therefore they will never be allowed to secede. American, NATO and EU presence over there is huge (I have a friend who served there) and they're piss-poor, so they don't have money for war. Meanwhile, Croatia joined the EU and Serbia wants to do the same.

Possibility of war = 0. You should go out more.

Yugoslav wars don't count

Sanxhak with become independent or it will join Kosovo. Presheva too. Also don't forget Vojvodina

UN thinks it'd be a declaration of war on "Bosnia", basically.

It's just another Serb fantasy. It would be illegal, break international agreements as well as the country's constitution and force America and the EU to intervene and force Serbs out of Bosnia. Not even Serbs are dumb enough to do something like that.

Give it time my son, Bosnia will crack soon.

>Sanxhak with become independent, Also don't forget Vojvodina.

Is this seriously what French people believe? Oh youre prolly some Larping Eternal Albo in France huh.

'special war' is already there..

He's the Albanian in France.

Sxhancxhcxack? yeah you are definitely french. not albanian.

Yugo wars was not civil wars. It was landgrabbing serbian shitfest backed by JNA

Some days ago Sanxhak asked for the retire of serbian army, police ect.
Also they talked about the possibility in future to join another country(Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo)

>Balkan Insight

>no middle-easterners,
archive.is/kpRnu

Oh no doubt about that, Id give away SANDZAK for REPUBLIKA SRPSKA any day. Sandzak is a muzzie dump. Full of Muzzies and violence.

What about Vojvodina, its like almost 70% Serbian.

it was a triple civil war. yugoslavians against yugoslavians, ctizens of croatia against each other, and citizens of bosnia against each other

Vojvodina wants to secede. Surprise you don't know that as a Serb. There's an entire movement dedicated to this (most members are Serbs, but lots of Hungarians too).

lol okay there.

That sucks.

But this happens whe EU is busy importing nogs and thinking about more right for the degenerates

>Full of Muzzies and violence.

I'm tired of repeating: '''muslim''' south european and not pakis and middle-easters. They converted to avoid persecution. REEEE

pic related: muslim grill in national TV

No, it was serbian invasion with help of serbian minorities

tell me some stories about the invasion after 92

Only Bosnians are allowed to declare independence

America will fall into a civil war before us. And don't listen to Croatian LARP who comes into Bosnia once a year to visit family. From a realistic standpoint, situation between people have never been better. No one wants wars, because we see what the last one has done to us. We want jobs so people don't have to immigrate to Germany. Young people don't even care for politics in Bosnia, and most of them don't even know who is the current president.

same reason chechens can't be independent from russia, catalans cant be independent from spain, csa from usa, etc.

Devil's digits.

Because there is no one to fight it. The country will most likey die out in the century basically. It has the lowest birth rate on the planet and is a braindrain zone.

Also, anyone dumb enough to want to fight in another war like that should be eaten by dogs.
The war enriched a few imbecile villagers, made rapists and sadists happy, while any sane person on either side was left pretty fucked.

BH is a prime example of why also democracy is flawed and why most of non-college educated people should have their rights revoked.

During the fall of 1991, the jna and serbian militias already consolidated the territory under its control.
In early 1992 HV significantly increased its capabilities: over 200 tanks, 120 armored vehicles and over 1,000 artillery pieces at its disposal.
In February 1992 You started Bosnian War.

O I wish it was like that. That would mean something is happening. Currently, we are in deep state of nihilism, while no one knows what nihilism is. Only power I have left is focused on waking up and going to work.

i started the bosnian war? was i alija izetbegović in my past life

alija... riight... shifting the blame, again.
servs did nothing wrong

Unironically CIA aare the ones to blame for the whole war. They were giving envelopes to Alija, Milosevic and Tudzman.
Serbdude found out how is this going to end and stoppped accepting the bribes and went ham on Slovenia and batshit on politics in general. Then the arms shipments came to Croatia ... and we all know what happened.

It is not the people of YUG that broke it, it was the west who could not afford a strong state in east Europe in the 90's.

Serbs are not human
SRBE NA VRBE

why don't bosnia and serbia just swap sandzak for srpska

Nah they are OK as long as they have IQ of 70 or more. Otherwise we get the "WE WUZ IN 13th CNTURY" which is a staple of the balkans.

Same goes for all /balk/anides including Albos and yroturkz.

mrzim jebene hercegovce

> CIA aare the ones to blame
no

> people of YUG that broke it
yes

Because it is the actual heart of Serbia,unlike the Kosovo meme.Also RS is so poor it would be more damaging to the country.

without intervention of major powers poor nations actually don't want to fight each other

let's hang them both together

The only reason for war would be bosnian serb seccession and they don't even have support from Serbia for that. They know it's hopeless. Bosnia is protected as long as we are in good terms with everyone, which we are.