Evolution of women's taste

> be woman, 200 k years ago. needs to reproduce
> just wants to stay alive
> mates with first guy breathing
> men get good at stayin alive
> ah_ah_ah_ah.mp3
> lots of fucking guys around. she chooses the biggest who can provide the most food
> mates with strong heman fuck
> men get good at gathering. guys are ripped as fuck
> be woman, 3k years ago
> woman wants shelter. mates with tribe chief
> be woman, 500 years ago
> men get good at being independent. have their own houses
> women get tired of shit stinking peasants
> women mate with kings, noblemen
> everybody learns to wash properly
> indians are still a little behind on this one
> everybody starts not smelling like shit (except indians)
> women want everything. start mating with people with money
> be woman, 100 years ago
> alpha asshole salesmen make most of the money
> mate with them
> be woman, now
> only guys making real money are nerds that come up with now technology
> women still haven't moved on

hurry up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3fLynMue-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the womans breeding choices are killing humanity.
i really like your greentext OP, but i think you should consider thinking about whether or not the women 2000 or 3000 years ago were really making responsible breeding decisions. i think they've always bred for material resources over genetic fitness, as least as long as we've been living in "civilized societies". so when that happens, over the generations, we really suffer. wonder why you're so weak today? why you need to work and slave and take pills and go to the doctor all of the time? wonder why you're so fragile and frail? cuz the fragile and frail needed to cling to society and needed to "play the game" to move ahead and gain status within it. ultimately, women chose those males over the tough, independent rugged outdoorsmen who could live a more dangerous life apart from that sickness and illness. it's a major flaw in the human drama that we're still suffering from today

keep telling yourself that nerd

तुम मेरे बारे में क्या कह रहे हो?यह ध्यान दिया जाना चाहिए कि उस समय मैं सबसे बड़ी श्रेणी में सैन्य अकादमी में शामिल था और तब से कई छात्र संघों पर एक गुप्त हमले में - तीन सौ से अधिक पहले से ही मुझे पुष्टि की गई है!मैं इच्छित युद्ध के लिए प्रशिक्षित हूं, और उसकी महिमा के पूरे सेना का सबसे तेज उहलान भी।अब यह मेरी चिंता है कि वे पृथ्वी पर पहले से अकल्पनीय सटीकता के साथ नष्ट करें और मेरे शब्दों को याद रखें: आपको लगता है कि आप मुझे इस तरह के बकवास या अंतर-शुद्ध लाने के साथ भाग ले सकते हैं?

>Cont.
पुनर्विचार, हडरलंप!जब तक हम अभी भी बोल रहे हैं,मैंने पहले ही जर्मन परिसंघ के पूरे क्षेत्र में फ्रीलांस गुप्त परिषदों के अपने नेटवर्क से संपर्क किया है और हम अपने वाहक कबूतर की उत्पत्ति का निर्धारण करने की प्रक्रिया में हैं, इसलिए तूफान के लिए खुद को तैयार करें;तो तूफान उस निराशा को दूर करेगा जो आप जीवन कह रहे हैं!क्योंकि मैं कहीं भी, कभी भी हो सकता है, और यहां तक कि सात सौ से ज्यादा अलग-अलग तरीकों से अकेले ही निहारा हो सकता है जिससे उन्हें नीचे लाया जा सके।और न केवल यही;मेरे पास पूरी तरह से तोपखाने की बाड़ का उपयोग संसौची है, और मैं इसका इस्तेमाल इस महाद्वीप की सतह से तुम्हारा निकालने के लिए करना चाहता हूं।यदि आप अनुमान लगा सकते हैं कि कितना विनाश का वह इतना चतुर लेकिन मूर्ख "मजाक" आपके बारे में लाएगा,हो सकता है कि आपने किनारे को रखा हो।लेकिन आप नहीं कर सके, आप नहीं चाहते थे और अब आप मूल्य का भुगतान करते हैं, आप दुखी बेवकूफ हैंमैं आप पर एक गड़बड़ रोटी डालना चाहता हूं जो आप में डूबा हुआ है।वे मौत के हैं, युवा दोस्त

>BRAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFHHPFPFPFFFFFPPPPFHHHHHHFPHPFHPFPFF

That's alright prajeet. I don't need directions to the designated shitting streets, I have my own toilet.

warrior boy is triggered af

*proceeds to poo in loo*

Women's values are determined by society, once you accept that they make a lot more sense.

>mates with first guy breathing
We would have died out then you retard. Having a part of population not involved in sexual market due to inferiority is alright. What is bad is sex for its own sake polluting that market.

triggered boi?

That's what I'm saying. There was a point were people were so scarce because they had the survival skills of a 5 year old. Women would just fuck the first guy they saw (because he was able to reach adulthood)

Maybe put down the vodka bottle and think dude

> Women would just fuck the first guy they saw (because he was able to reach adulthood)
and that's why I am saying its wrong you drooling gypsy retard. No animal reproduces this way, stop idealizing the past.

I love you too random russian person. Is that a real book ?

Kek

alpha fuxx beta buxx

she will only let u hit it once and then she will pretend to have headache

>Be artificial womb invented by nerds
>Making any womyn obsolete for eternity
>Womyn slowly dies out

Problem solved

Sorry, but since your entire chain of "aurguments" is wrong, let's say assumptions instead, it would be useless for you if I just told you the real answer, since I'd have to explain the entire partner selection process of the human species to you. But I have neither time nor care for it so here a video with funny pictures for you short attention span that is actually relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3fLynMue-0

Does anyone read stainscript? Can you tell me what pajeet said?

ITS A COPYPASTA Army gorilla warfare you got all trolled by a poo !!

wtf is are all these subhuman chicken scratches doing plastered all over my mongolian basket weaving forum?

>indians are still a little behind on this one
keked

So true.. Also mgtow is rising

Was curious myself. Some warfare shit about intercepting carrier pigeons and coming down with all his warrior might.

Does look better then some women avaidable and less shit to be concerned about. If they don't mate for the white race, they screw themselfs if their kids don't look like them and their black hubby leaves them (which they all do) and i keep mu money and get to have a beautifull home while she is stuck with negro kids.

>What the fuck did you just say about me? I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed kills...

Thanks dude. I know it's different over there with the woman shitting on your face preceding the mating process, but I think my half-assed analysis is okay for the rest of the world.

HE said, mr Burger, sir.

I am simple translator.

I was just commenting that it's the 300 confirmed kills copypasta.

Oh. Where's that from, though?