*Blocks your path*

"The holywood elite shouldn't get in trouble no matter how heinous their sexual misconduct is considered by today's standards."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>head from a soy boy
>arms from a 12 year old

>5 feet

Isn't that the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

I saw taller kids in elementary school than him

When will they learn?

Like some Bobblehead doll could block my path.

>steps over

I'm sorry but Donald isn't getting a free pass.

He's not a dwarf. His hands are normal size.

*tugs a chinks penis with his tiny hands

I could use that thing to play darts with but the head isn't pointy enough.

Way too short for a guy. Even if he is spewing garbage I feel bad desu.

A guy

Take his lunch money and keep walking

literally who?

You cant spell Destiny without tiny

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

Run.

Watched them all. He literally lost every one of those debates.

>>Why does the left claim victory every time it loses?
>>tfw left has no humility, hence supporting mental patients cutting off their genitals for their own political benefit.
>>sad

Kek, this. I might just do that print out a pic of this guy and hang him up on my dart board. Honestly unironically speaking here. This guys face is just cringe worthy, no wonder this guy was made fun of for his height in school.

I've only seen the Dick Masterson debate and he really blew it, he had plenty of opportunity to make fun of him and prove his point but he got wrapped up into playing Destiny's game.

Kek, a woman can get away with it depending on how cute, that and we expect western men to be strong and tall to be protective of woman. But even still probably wouldn't gene mix with a like a 5'5 woman, just cause we need more tall western men.

I laugh at my height over him, pat him on the shoulder, and tell him to go die in a fire. Then walk past and give JonTron a high five.

He never beat Jean Francois, good thing you left him out in your list, though.
Cuck.

Pretty sure his mother molested him as a child.

>but muh feels
>i'm not too sure about that
i'll just use his retarded arguments against him

Why is Destiny so smart?

Yeah and he was screaming like a fucking autist in the Fuentes debate? The fuck kinda' drugs are you taking, shill?

Saying he beat them over and over doesn't make it true. Metokur and Sargon fucked this corpotate soyguzzler in their debates.

>gene mix with a like a 5'5 woman
That's like avg woman height user. Tbh if you set your standards that high you might miss out on some 5'4 5'3 red pilled woman who would be great wives and mothers, instead picking up a 5'10 libtard and hating your life.

My advice is to have a limit on height, but not such that you might overlook some diamonds.
That of course is implying you are fairly tall >5'11 or 6' ,so that your male kids are not small. Also a good idea to see her fan height. If they are all short its a red flag, if its just her then its fine.

he is a child

I would ask him if he is lost and can't find his mother

>he doesn't cite Alternatives Hypothesis
Gee I wonder why :^)

I watched like the first 5 mins of him debating Lauren Southern and Dick Masterson. He was getting stomped and very cringey I'm pretty sure this dude has never won a debate or fight in his life.

Destiny is the loud autistic child that nobody likes to argue with cause nobody wants to be the bully that makes the retarded kid cry. Also he lost to Sargon and Metokur in there debates and started telling people with less intelligence than even he as a functionally retarded person (See a mirror if you want to know what they look like) and they think he is some sudo-intellectual. I hate Sargon, but there is no reality where this incest endorsing wast of his fathers sperm could have won. Also he was a shit tier Starcraft Pro.

i thought all the pictures i saw o fhim were photoshopped on here. holy fuck is he like 5'0?

Btw is the OP statement real or just bait? We've reached full Poe's law status with the guy

>56% white
>44% soy

why tho

absolutely btfo by ryan dawson

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g

>pick him up by the scruff of his neck
>gently put him aside.

>fight in his life
Who would fight him? Fighting him would socially have the same repercussions as fighting a cripple

Did you see his chat with Ryan Faulk? StarCraft man got his ass annihilated.

>only recourse is ad hominem and strawmen
or I could just snap him in half like a twig

>no idea it's an online name for girls
>i been playing games for 40 years!11!
>struggle to debate lauren southern
>metokur appears in the stream
>Hello is this the under 4 feet tall club ?
>destiny starts to melt
>voice gets even more squeeky
>h-h-hi metokur