Does Baron literally have autism?

Does Baron literally have autism?

Probably.

Probably yes

Not sure but adults with autism are genius level

No, he's just gay.

Did he grow like 6 inches?

His father looks a bit autistic, so it might be possible

I've legitimately met people that were anti-Trump that have accused Barron of being autistic as if it was some form of argument. It was really sad.. as if they've forgotten what they behaved like as a 10 year old. Retards.

its a nervous thing.

t. blessed with similar genes

Your fucked dude. The kid is 11 with a father that is hated by most of the world. Cut him some slack faggot.

Obviously. It's a shame too because he's got perfect Aryan genes and looks the most like Drumpfilstilskin, he could have been his true heir unlike faggot Don Jr and Eric but unfortunately, his mind is obviously too feeble to take the reins.

>Barron hasn't even hit puberty
>he'll be eight feet tall and strong as a deepwater jew

New Messiah soon.

Hmmmm, yes autism levels are indeed present.

How come Trump haters are such vile assholes who would spew hate on an innocent 11 year old?

Huh. We shall never know; does assholeness cause a hate for Trump, or a Hate for Trump cause assholeness?

Maybe. Could just be hyper intelligence. If you're 160+ IQ, you're going to seem different no matter what age you are.

>YFW Barron Trump is Harrison Bergeron

this guys already taller than me :(

all kids act autistic. I mean he's only fuckin' 11.

Why is it hateful to aknowledge his autism? Sounds like you're the one who has an issue with it.

He seems like a good kid. Probably visits Sup Forums. Hmmm, maybe I'll take back that good kid comment.

if you cannot see deeper

Looks like a typical modern kid bored at being dragged around with his parents.

Context?

literally

You would with such a retarded father desu

>>he'll be eight feet tall and strong as a deepwater jew
So, Aquaman ?

No he's been like 6 ft tall while only being 11. It makes him look a bit awkward since people expect someone that tall to be an older teenager or adult, so his behavior looks off unless you remember he's 11.

genius

naw he's just a goofy kid.

We expect him to behave more maturely because he's so tall.

Well they aren't though are they? Only a minority of autists are actually intelligent, many have IQs in the low average range (80-95). Stop operating off stereotypes and conjecture and maybe read into things, you fucking nonce.

His father is the worst president in the history of United States and his mother is a gold digger from some slavic country

I wouldn’t doubt it.. Problems in children become more and more prevalent the older the parents are

Probably but in your clip he's just being bored and annoying around his parents like any 11 year old.

are you retarded?

Autists literally are the most based/successful people out there. Barron will rule us even if he's a slight autist.

He is /oneofus/

>8 second clip
>diagnosing autism with it
wow you are the best doctor ever m8 what school did you graduate from? you should start a program where you successfully diagnose people via gifs, im sure you will make a lot of money

hes just mocking them for fake smiling all the time, because he's 11 years old and that's what they do. he just happens to be near 6' already so people think he's older than he is

He's like 11 or something. If you guys didn't act weird at times when you were 11 then maybe you're all autists.

considering he supports his family by profiting off other autists that obsess over him, he's not completely retarded

>Mohammed talking about US Politics

hes 10 yeas old. if it were a small child doing it, you wouldnt think much of it. but because hes 6 feet tall, it looks weird.

Found the manlet

Life.

>tfw a fucking 11 year old is taller than you

Honest to god he seems like a really fun kid to sit and play /vidya/ with.

I wonder what it would take to setup a Sup Forums themed minecraft server. 11 year olds still like minecraft right?

I've seen plenty of clips of the lad. He has autism - deal with it.

Why do you think Trump talked about autism and vaccinations so much?
>Trump is right about too much of a heavy metal vaccine dosage all at once causing autism btw

Bad parenting and no early intervention did not help him.

Yes. That's what makes him The Expert.

Barron here. You're all Niggers.

> 11 years old
> just wants a normal life
> forced to be in every fucking ceremony he gives -1% fucks
> probably doesn't get much sleep
> knows there's a lot of people after his father's head

>the worst president

No, he is kek's son, my doubles confirm.

would still bang

No but he's going to kill a lot of hookers when he grows up

Who cares, he'll get more 10/10 pussy any of us ever will.
He'll have more money, get more pussy, and be revered.
>Tfw all i got is an old Chevy lumina handed down

ITT

ive seen two of your comments, you are a retard, deal with it

Fucking Checked

desu i think hes the coolestone of the bunch

THIS.

exactly.

his father fights a worldwide crime syndacit entrentched for 100s of yrs w bigtime $ hellbent on enslving the world. so hes prob scared as f for his dad mom bros n sis. hes also puzzld bc hes seen stadiums filled across nation that love his dad so it may be a lot to process.

>an 11 year old in 15 y/os body
not autism
just some uncanny valley shit

checked

My IQ is 141, assure you i'm not retarded.

can anybody read melanis lips? it kinda looks like she says "you stupid little faggot show some respect" ???

>only triple digit IQ
literal brainlet

Don't we all user?

>Random alien from Czech Republic.

god I wish that were me

Baron: Sperg
Baron's Mom: Stop sperging you fucking retard (spoken in German)
Baron: At least I'm not black (spoken in German)

ONE OF US

>autism
No. You can see normal emotive que/response when he glances at his mother, although brief, it's definitely observable.

Why would they speak in German? Sorry that cracked me up.

there's a reason Trump was fervently anti-vaccine

I don't know, just made it easier to beat off to.

Maybe on the spectrum, nothing too bad probably.

Melania speaks 5 languages, it's not out of the realm of possibility she's taught Barron a bit of one language or another

I hope they all get cancer and die in horrible pain. Fucking soulless commies picking on a little kid because they don’t like his father. Classless scum.

I remember reading he was fluent in some garbage slav language

Probably could have amounted to something if he grew up with any sense of direction in his life. But his folks thought the best course of action was to ignore it and hope that his autism would sort itself out.

He's 10 years old, you just don't see his behavior in that context because he's 6'4" and wearing a suit.

Yep. Right there he’s making eye contact with her. Autists can’t make eye contact. I know because I am one. Looking people in the eye makes my skin crawl.

probably slovenian, where she was born.

It's funny you say that, they don't even have a nanny. One of the rules she has is that she is solely responsible for raising Barron. Since Trump works around 20 hours a day, he doesn't have a problem with it. It makes sense why her and Barron are so close all the time, they're around each other constantly

Probably brought up with English Trump would've made that clear. Melania probably speaks English with Trump and Barron and Slovenian with her parents and siblings probably.

>lying about one of if not the most documented people of all time
Niggers

this. For every misguided chris-chan, there's an Ulillillia

he's a bored kid who is being a little shit

is there any audio of Barron speaking? I'm curious to see if he has an accent at all

WTF get out of here with your leaf comment.

that's true, it's easy to forget he's 10 when he's tall as an adult lmao

>CwC was 58D chess'ing us dang dirty trolls the whole time

Do Americans know that 'trump' means 'fart' in English?
Baron Trump is like some comedy super villain name.
Imagine if he goes into politics. Baron Trump could take over the world - this timeline is crazy

Thank you guys for supporting him. I love Barron, that kid is fucking awesome.

Personally I just think its rude to look someone in the eye.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>THE NUMBERS, BARRON

>WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

We beat you in a war so your opinion in null and void.

>2o17

Not beating off to German screeching Melania and Baron back and forths... whhhuttt?