This is who Roy Moore forgives

I get it this is literally CNN but they cite his own court decision.

Fuck anyone who supports this nigger lover who happens to touch young kids.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/13/roy-moore-ruling-2015-child-rape-case-tapper-dnt.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/13/roy-moore-ruling-2015-child-rape-case-tapper-dnt.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived that unvis.it/cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/13/roy-moore-ruling-2015-child-rape-case-tapper-dnt.cnn

Lol, sorry kikes. As soon as you sent (((Gloria Bloom/Allred))) to drag a $100 bill through the trailer park looking for women to cry on camera we were onto you.

We're not white like you, get over it.

>CNN

It's amazing how terrible you shills are at being shills. You guys should unionize for better pay or something

sage

I don't give a damn about the allegations.
Even if he's 100% innocent do we really want to support someone who enabled niggers to attack young white kids.

Your priorities are warped.

Kill all pedos and their enablers.

>someone who enabled niggers to attack young white kids.

Yeah instead let's vote for a democrat who will bring in as many arab shitskins as possible, driving the rape rate through the roof.

I'm not suggesting voting democrat why couldn't the party run someone who isn't shit tier.

Someone who isn't the faggotleaf give me a rundown.

>upend the political process and fair elections because waaah
Annex soon, Leaf.

You tried.

Now go away

>Someone who isn't the faggotleaf give me a rundown.

In less than 30 days Alabama is going to elect a non-cuck who is pledging to use his authority to remove judges who do unconstitutional shit.

Cucks are losing their shit and sending in their jew legal attack poodles to create fake news.

No, I'm aware of who Roy Moore is. I meant on his statements/legal opinion on the case mentioned in OP.

It's in the video.

Again, someone who isn't a faggot leaf give me a run down? I'm not watching that fucking video.

No one is believing the Clinton News Network, leaf. Get raked.

Here's the relevant part I guess.
He claimed in his decision that a 4 year old kid would have no reason to fear bodily harm or death from this ape.

I hope you hang pedo enabling scum.

It says the charges were inappropriate to the crime. Not that he dindu nuffin.
Prosecutor fucked up. Roy Moore did nothing wrong and you're a lying kike.

That's fucking retarded and you know it.

That's literally what the screenshot says. You get your law degree from Tim Hortons?

Like they are literally insulting the intelligence of their audience by inferring they can't understand the way the legal system works.

Prosecutor brought the wrong charges and is being rebuked. It has nothing to do with the accused or Roy Moore, who did the exactly right thing.

No, that's adherence to the law, you fucking retard. It's not up to the executive to decide what laws mean and it isn't up to the judicial branch to make laws.

Are you telling me it takes a Tim Horton's degree to determine that a 4 y/o child would have reason to fear serious physical injury from a late teenager?

It absolutely applies in this case unless your argument is that a child is too dumb to be afraid of a nigger.

Their arguments are all talmudic bullshit where they pretend they don't understand punctuation.

A person in of themselves isn't a threat of serious bodily harm faggot.

>a 4 y/o child would have reason to fear serious physical injury from a late teenager?

It says in the statute and in your screenshot that such a charge only applies if the children are "In a situation of trust" such as with a parent or legitimate guardian.

Day of the rake when?

get out leaf

The nog was a daycare worker literally in a position of trust.

Ever wonder why he was the only one dissenting?

Why are you defending this decision when your knowledge of the law and this particular case is clearly not up to par?

>Even if he's 100% innocent do we
>we
Stop right there, leaf.