Shingeki no Kyojin 88

Spoilers rolling out.

LM soon.

Eren for best boy.

So, if this wasn't the ultimate ship sinking fest.

Does him dying when he turns 23 or 24 mean we can finally stop bitching about Eren ships?

Reminder titan powers pass from family member to family member.

Boy's hardly a romantic anyway, he wasn't going to get it ever.

Really makes you think

Its been a while since i kept up, what chapter mentions an early death?

Why would that mean anything like that? He still has eight years to live. That's plenty of time to do a lot of stuff. It's not like he was given eight days

Looks like we got confirmation that Armong really will be a useless shifter. He has the blood of peasants, while only Hoovers can utilize the power of CT.

One of these words should be changed in order to make a correct statement.

Translations where?

That just means he is going to utilize the time remaining to his fullest.

this newest one.

This one. Titan shifters are fated to die after thirteen years.

No, EA can die together peacefully as they leave their young children with LM.

Does this mean Annie and Reiner have even less to live?

With Eren being the way he is this is almost going to guarantee he's going to die without experiencing anything that even resembles intimacy.

Now I'm happy for Erwin. Dying in battle is a lot better than slowly succumbing to shifter cancer and being devoured.

>EA can die together peacefully as they leave their young children with LM.
That's some really good taste user.

> EA
> LM
Good taste.
Get ready for crazy EMfags and LHfags

Yes. They could have as little as one year left.

>Eren really was The Shingeki no Kyojin

Really, Isayama?

I'm happy for him too. I would have rather he did not die at all of course and lived on as Erwin the human, but I would hate for him to become a titan.
In my story he is going to survive and this makes me so very happy.

If shifters are meant to die after a decade, how long do you think Kruger has been holding on to his titan powers until his reveal? At what age did he obtain/steal the titan powers? I still wanna know if he is indeed an agent of the walled royal family or the Orientals.

No it's not. You're acting like he'd just be sitting in a chair the entire time waiting to die. There's a lot he could have done in thirteen years. Why are people pretending this is a short extension of life?

Well, he was what, in his 40s? He would be in his 50s after doing pretty much everything he would have wanted to do in life, even settling down with a cute girl and have a few kids.

>settling down with a cute girl
Levi isn't cute.

He was friends with Frieda, so I assume walls. Then again he could have saved Dina and he didnt do it.

What does that have to do with anything? Neither of them are gay.

But Mikasa is.

I would say that he is in his mid thirties. He would be dying in is late forties if he did get the serum. If, like you said he'd settle down and have children, he'd still be leaving them behind which is why he didn't marry and have a family anyway.

Am I the only to think that title drops are the coolest shit ever

No, because death literally has nothing to do with ships. EAr is canon anyway.

Perfect.

>Neither of them are gay
That's where you're wrong
Indeed.

Reminder that Eren and Historia took a "nap" together.

>a fucking title drop as part of the plot
This sucks bad.

Reminder Eren and Armin "hugged".

>no levi
Shit chapter.

How much old was Frieda when she died? 22?

They also "held their hands"

And? Still not sleeping together.

And held hands.

It's pretty obvious that Eren and Historia have a thing for each other

Reminder that this is implied to have happened plenty of times throughout the series

>no levi
Good chapter.

Fuck off back to Tumblr, manletfag.

Reminder

EH>EA>>>>>>>>EM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EAr

So he really became the tokyo ghoul, huh

Eren will somehow impregnate them all anyways.

Put shit above all of them and then you'd be correct.

Wrong. EA = EM > EH.

Which family did Ymir come from?

That equation can't be right, EM isn't in the trash where it belongs.

endgame right here, brothers.

finally a translated page.

EM is worst ship no matter what you're into.

Reminder

EAr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> designated shitting streets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> islam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Eren and Armin ship (except AM)

>mfw Isayama only wanted to kill off Erwin so he wouldn't suffer from the shitty fate Armong and Eren got

Garbage > Shit > anything with Armong

Hey guys, so i stopped paying attention to AOT after they took down the colossal titan. What have i missed?

LH soon.

How soon?

can someone tell me why i should keep reading this gang raped clusterfuck of a manga? ever since erwin died, i've cared less and less with each chapter. not to mention the info dumps make it even less appealing.

Dubs of truth. KEK wills it.

ARMONGFAGS BTFO

This.

> yfw you realise that after 13 years Mikasa will lost both Armin and Eren. If she survive, of course
> And all this years together EMA will spend working for humanity, not living for themselves
Damn, EMA were born to suffer.

i just want alot of time skips in the story so that he dies

Then fuck off and never come back.

Armin is now the Colossal Titan
Erwin is dead
Nazis vs Jews 2.0
Ymir Fritz was the original titan, and upon her death sprang new titans (Armored, Colossal, etc)
4th wall confirmed
The titans that ate Eren's squad were Grisha's compatriots

You shouldn't. Instead, watch Yuri On Ice. Plot moves so fast you don't have time to think.

This shitty Titan really will be Armin's final titan form. The reason Eren's Titan changed when he ate Grisha is because he was related to Kruger, and could utilize the power of the Vanguard Titan.

Meanwhile, Ymir's titan didn't change at all after she ate Marcel because she wasn't from the same family as him. I'm willing to bet that Grisha's Titan form also remained unchanged.

It's going to be really fun watching Armong try to fight Reiner or Zeke.

Frieda was 3-4 years when Eren Kruger was killed. She may or may not have known him.

but user, i already watch and love that show.

>It's going to be really fun watching Armong try to fight Reiner or Zeke.
You mean Annie. Annie will finally be given the opportunity to correct her one and only mistake.

He's not going to fight, though. And no, that won't be his final form. If it is though, top fucking kek and also cargo titan 2.0.

>EA>> EH>>>>>> EAr>>>>>> shit>>>>> EM
FTFY. No need to thank me.

Why are you shitting on the most canon one?

>Plot moves so fast you don't have time to think.
Do you mean Occultic;Nine?

I'd rather see Eren and Armin die now instead of getting to live another decade. They don't deserve to live that long and they need to die a lot more painfully.

Well, then, you're fucked.

Did Occult Nine cover an entire year in two episodes?

He might grow a little tiny bit, but from Bert he won't get nothing.

Why would people want Historia to end up with Eren, anyway? Don't you think she deserves better?

because you're a dumb delusional white trailer trash bitch?

Hopefully he'll be less skeletal, at least. Kind of awkward when your human body has more muscle than your titan's does. He be lookin' like Eugenia Coon up in this bitch.

Erenfags need to stop trying to dump their trash onto Annie

>geez Eren, we clearly are the attack on titan

>People who hate on EMA

>Get a life, and leave Tumblr, even leave the fandom because we don’t need your bullshit on here.

>Bye

By a Tumblr's bisexual

who is this semen demon?

>tfw Kruger ordered Grisha to bang his sister Carla

Annie is much worse trash

>semen demon?
Small hips, no tits.... And semen daemon? user, please.

>implying Carla is not a Reiss relative and Grisha killed the Reiss family so nothing could pass on to them but to Eren.
Armong worst shifter by the way.

>Did Occult Nine cover an entire year in two episodes?
Hm, no. Sorry user, you are right.

Armin but gopnik and with the personality of a teenage girl on her period.

DEEPEST LORE

very close

THIS.

Yurio is far better looking than Armong.