Pokemon Sun and Moon

How is everyone finding the anime?

Pretty nice, can't wait till a couple days and there's a new episode.

the only thing I don´t like about it is how poorly drawn is Ash. Other than that is pretty good

I think it's been pretty fun so far. I didn't watch the XY series so it's basically a nice little refresher for me after such a long time of not watching Pokemon.

Is ash gonna be good finally or what? How does he always get shit again after all these years?

It's nice, Rotomdex is actually great and the girls are cute. I hope the plot will start moving and they leave the school and start exploring soon

It's comfy. If the filler becomes too much for me then I'll just have to watch every now and then.

I haven't watched Pokemon in forever but I really like it. Smoking hot girls and solid animation, pretty funny too. Best part is the goofy shit the Pokemons do, like episode 5 I think opens with Pikachu and the dog guy walking around on their front legs. Little shit like that cracks me up.

Is this shit worth getting a 3DS for? I have not played Pokemon since Leaf Green.

Should I watch this despite not watching any Pokemon since Advanced Generation? I've been on a Pokemon kick lately. Going to get Moon for Christmas.

He is drawn very well.

Expressive, lighthearted and enjoyable. The girls are all cute as fuck and Ash feels like a much better character than he has been in decades if you ask me.

The simple, soft and dynamic style really does the show a favor too and allows for much more expressive animation.

It's the same old Pokemon. If you haven't played in that long it might be fun, assuming you like the series. 3DS is a good console regardless.

Not him but I hate the damn moustache.

The anime threads on /vp/ are autistic and only watach PM subs.

Kind of like how people say they don't watch horrible except there's a vocal minority of people there who are actually serious about it. It's kind of sad.

Glad memefrog jobbed (and was released) so we won't have to deal with him ever again

Well I've never liked the Zs so I'm never going to be satisfied with them unless they go away, but everything else is on point.

Zs are barely there though.

Even less so than megas.

You can half turn them off, too

The flat colouring style looks absolutely dreadful.
Seriously, it looks so fucking cheap.

I was unclear, I meant the Z-shaped squiggles on Satoshi's face. I don't like them. I haven't liked them for 20 years.

>that classic Sup Forums curse where someone declares victory for a team before the game is even over
>team loses

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I LOVE YOU Sup Forums

He is shit and Pikachu is level 5 again. In reality he should now have 50+ lvl 100 pokemon and exterminate any pokemon or trainer who even so much as glances in his direction. But that would be a tad boring perhaps.

Oh.

Yea those are dumb.

So far this is my favorite season of poke since OS, though.

Pikachu being nerfed every season is bullshit, but he does give all of his other pokemon to oak (or just release them like jobfrog)

Same here. I haven't enjoyed watching Pokemon this much since I was a kid watching the original season on TV.

>only watach PM subs.
They are the only good ones unless you want google translate shit.
Not that anyone else was even subbing half the time.

Google translate shit isn't even bad 95% of the time.

It's Pokemon, it's not like there's going to be any profound meaning in the dialogue.

>I'm gonna catch a grubbin
>Here's a grubbin, the grub pokemon
>Pikachu use iron tail

Kukui has been more than fine so far.

Yeah, a few errors here and there but nothing unwatchable. For the speed he's releasing at, I'm more than willing to deal with some loose translations.

He makes the dialogue flow better than the alternative too.

HIP MOVEMENT

PM has been delivering consistently good translations for eight years. These speed subbers that pop up every time a new Pokémon series starts always mistranslate things, even simple basic concepts, and sometimes use localized names or phrases or just make things up whole cloth. Kukui also has stupidly basic timing inconsistencies. What's more, with Adamant taking over for Sushi as translator, PM's speed has already increased greatly, diminishing the only appeal of the inferior speed subs. PM is the only logical choice.

Crunchyroll and Funimation likewise have their own problems and are only appealing for their speed.

If you're going to boast about eating shit you might as well go all in and watch the dub.

/vp/'s been editing her pose onto every model under the sun

I never said PM was bad, they're a great subbing group.

I meant that people get autistically angry at the mere mention of anything that isn't PM.

It's the (second) saddest general culture I've seen on the site.

>If you're going to boast about eating shit you might as well go all in and watch the dub.
I miss TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVESTATION but even I can't tolerate SM's dub.

1) Win a league and be the champion, for a while
2) Have your own loli harem in Hawaii

Not the mention the speed subbers always just fucking quit anyway

I don't know about you, but I use subs as a general guideline to help with when I encounter something I don't actually understand.

For that job, Kukui is more than good enough considering the speed of the releases.

Pokemon doesn't really need good subs. I'm glad Kukui is around.

Comfy as fuck, easily my favorite season so far.

awesome

Is there a Mallow?

yea but I didn't save it

this desu

show is really chill, I hope we still get some good battles tho, aside from the Pikachu/mimikyu rivalry.

The only time I liked Tierno and Trevor was that doujin where they fucked Sabrina and Karen

muh dick likes this one

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

B O N E R
O
N
E
R

Waiting for them to pull the game plot out of nowhere suddenly so we can have anime Lusamine.

I wonder how badly they'll fuck up anime Lusamine

posting the real mc of this season

no one cares about fatty and orbachu

>Organize minigames for ash
>First game is designed so his pikachu will lose
>Second game is a swimming contest against a water pokemon
Assholes.

Will Guzma be in the anime

He will, in like 3 years when they get to the final arc of the anime

Though he's not the "real" team leader so maybe

He's mah boi though

It's pretty okay so far. My main complaints are that it's going to mostly be monster of the week stuff again (although that would always be the case), and that Ash and Team Rocket are still around.

The Sun and Moon games changed the whole story around, and people loved it. Meanwhile, you could take an episode of Sun and Moon, put it in Black and White, and nobody could tell the difference.

Also Rotomdex needs to shut the fuck up seriously