I wasn't prepared to feel these feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Occg29DsI7k
youtube.com/watch?v=0iCLPTTifdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Angel beats is not even that good.

>getting feels from a shit show
not sure why i even watched this utter garbage tier story

I spent the last two episode laughing and I'm a big Key fan.

Cringeworthy at best.

Nice bait

Do you mean the anger at the shittiest ending in anime?

I had a lot of those feels, user.

It had such amazing start and turned to Oreimo-tier garbage.

It was a great show

She just wanted to get married

This is actually the true MC

>It had such amazing start
This is why I was so annoying at the rushed messed it turned into.

It was like you were watching a soap opera or whatever those TV things are called and they came out and said "Sorry we don't have any time left for the rest of the show so let me just read out the plot we had planned for the next 3 months."

She was the lucky one at least got an episode to tell her story.

Kanade is a poor man's Vanilla.

This show really re-enforced the Japanese slave drive culture. Seriously, these kids need to graduate high school even when they're dead!? Yup...just give em a salaryman suit and pack on the train like sardines until they die standing.

Fuck that Japan. The dead are exempt from school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Occg29DsI7k

Thought working on the trains was supposed to be a proud and dignified profession in Japan.

Doesn't really match with heartlessly cramming people into carriages.

>You tried to warn me.
Who the fuck on Sup Forums tried to warn you?

Angel Beats being garbage is one of the most widely agreed upon opinions on all of Sup Forums.

it was good user

dont listen to the neo/a/ fags

>neo/a/ fags
>typing like a retard in general
You still don't fit in. Lurk more and try harder

Hilarious ending desu, or at least the way it was delivered was.

But I warned you that it was shit.

>feels
Fuck off.

Anyone got a link to getdown youtube video for this moment.

I don't remember anything of this show, should I rewatch it?

Just let it stay forgotten in the recesses of your mind user. That's all it deserves.

You don't remember anything because it was forgettable garbage. The ending was forced melodrama that had no buildup. If that sounds like something you'd want to rewatch, go for it.

No

If you like kind of stuff go and watch something else by Key.

Also, you could pretty much see it coming from a mile away. The whole "graduation" scene was hamfisted as well.

@Anonymous
so what?

The rest of the thread is right, newfriend. This show had potential, and good music, but the characterization fell flat for the most part.

This is a "masterpiece" for the younger folks on tumblr and deviant art, who don't know any better

Fitting end for a selfish asshole like him

I've avoided watching this because I've heard it's rushed shit. Is the VN going to be good?

>feels

Back to tumblr.

>Guaranteed replies: The Thread
I'm genuinely convinced that no one on Sup Forums thinks Angel Beats is good, and people that post good things about it are just baiting for (You)s

i watched angel beats when i was 15 and i fucking liked it ! i miss watching and enjoying stupid anime ! i miss being 15 ! i want to die ! i wanted to die after watching this scene youtube.com/watch?v=0iCLPTTifdE

>no sub
get the fuck out

>I am clearly still 15
You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

w-wait! didnt the mc disapeared at the end? and kanade stayed?

watch more anime before posting here , faggot
i'm 18

Heh, animeonly ABfags

I still don't understand how tenshi was dead and in purgatory before the MC arrived there. even though she had his heart. How does that work? How did she receive his heart but also die before him?

this is a masterpiece

b8

He didn't wake up in purgatorial right away from what I remember.

VNfags feel free to correct me.

Yeah man I told you that shit was garbage. Now you're stuck feeling like shit because of how much time you wasted on that cringy-ass forced drama bullshit.

>A-Angel Beats SUCKS

But it's acceptable to have all these Madoka, KLK, Gatari, FlipFlapshit etc and any yuri focused drones run free in Sup Forums? Get the fuck out.

wait, are you defending AB? or you are just atacking other, diferent shows that you don't like?

I think it was the 4th episode. But the episode where they are taking an exam and have to make tenshi fail it was fucking hilarious. Funniest thing in anime ever for me.

Yea it had some nice moments. It was funny. Doesn't change the fact that it is still overrated though

>stutter shit
>being this offended about Sup Forums disagreeing with you
>>>/back to where you came from/

whats with these angel beats theads recently?

Sequel when?