Why did so many Nazis commit suicide? To be honest, that's pussy shit in my opinion

Why did so many Nazis commit suicide? To be honest, that's pussy shit in my opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the only way out when they realized they had it all, but they fucked it up by invading Russian and the UK.

Because the British and Soviets were torturing the shit out of them to get "confessions" so they could hang them.

Your opinion... yeah.

>weird little four-eyed jewy guy who killed six million jews with cyanide gas offs himself with a cyanide pill
Fitting.

You'd commit suicide too if you were given the treatment and options they were after the war.

Cowards.

Actually committing suicide takes some balls man.
It really does.
It's clearly not a pussy choice. Maybe for your future, you're escaping some tragedies, but on the moment, you might be shitting in your pant

himmler was murdered by the british

>this is what stormfags actually believe

Samurai tradition, very honourable.

because they were a cult.

Because they realized killing Jews was the most evil crime imaginable and killing themselves was just.

Because they knew the kike would torture any gentile "rebels" upon capture. They did so to every officer that "confessed." Crushed their testicles and beat them until they admitted to the lolocaust.

It is a bitch move. But I don't blame them, seeing your bright future turn to ash is a hard sell.

That's not a historical practice exclusive to the Nazis. Btw you've posted this thread many times before..

>MFW the Jews starved each other becuase they're incapable of not exploiting the people around them, even in an ethno-based camp

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

To troll you into being mad about them having commited suicide.

>Hm, better stay alive and risk getting captured by the Russians or Americans and risk getting tortured , or just kill yourself?
What a hard choice. I'm sure Mussolini was fine when the Italian communist caught him...

This. Doubles of truth.

Hess, also was killed in cold blood, it was a cowardly murder of a helpless old man.

>himmler
>suicide

pick one

wtf I love the Brits and Soviets now.

>see how germany has ended
>you unironically say you would like your children and grandchildren to grow there

>OY VEY! da poor nazi generals had their balls cut off and their children murdered 6 million times to get those confessions! they dindu nuffin!

As a final act of defiance and not giving your enemy the satisfaction of taking your life.

>Muh blue pill! Nazis! Shit!

Yeah... well, turns out it's a rather easy to find red pill.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html

Daily reminded that the Jews did the Holocaust.

Oy vey, us poor Jews were turned into soap and lampshades goy.

And don't get me started on the masturbation machines and death coasters.

Or Hitlers giant gay orgies

>OY VEY! DA POOR NAZIS WERE TORTURED 6 MILLION TIMES! :(

Because they knew what the world would turn into when they failed. And they were right to do so.

You know how I know you're a modern liberal?

Only an fool finds it honourable to be raped and tortured to death or humilitated in a jewish show trial then hung

>Oh why must the entire world oppress us all into the highest echelons of power and social influence

>started a war who killed 45 millions of white europeans
>gave based europe to amerimutts
>"BUT THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS I ASSURE YOU Sup Forums"

cowards

navah forget the poor innocent nazis who were TORTURED with mastubation machines 6 million times untermensch :(

it's either suicide or get your balls crushed by "good guy" boots

>Why did so many Nazis commit suicide?
Implying they actually committed suicide. David Irving made a talk about Himmler.

Oooh scary

Not being able to see an atrocity for what it is just because you don't like the people. That's how I knew

OYYYYY

>david irving
>he's taking seriously the guy who said that 400.000 people died in Dresden

>the whole world went to war against the nazis, but they dindu nuffin! remembah the 6 million at dresden!

Hitler vass ein gut boy, he dindu nuzzin. Going to Mass on Sunday, getting Deutschland back on track, need more Raum für das Leben.

VEYYYY

>Not being able to see an atrocity for what it is just because you don't like the people.

lol the fucking irony.

Are you sure?

Well the other option is to be imprisoned by russians and that would mean torture.

The 3000 who died in 9/11 also deserved it.

i have a jewish friend, and i don't dislike him at all
i am able to see past him that the zionist fucks are lying about the holocaust, and am not blinded by "ANTISEMITISM1!!"
you're a fucking idiot

>blood, too, was found to be a first-class combustion material
Blood doesn't even burn. Shlomo pls at least make the lies plausible.

>Oy vey the poor innocent Jews

>The holocaust was caused by the endless oppression of the innocent Jews

OY VEY, DENIAL IS ANUDDA SHOAH

You would have too if being imprisoned by the bolsheviks was a possibility.

>We din du nuffin, we've always been good lads

Would you want to be a prisoner of sub-human JUSSR slavshits?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We were a lot worse than the bongs in that regard.

>oy vey the poor innocent nazis

>ww2 was just the endless oppression of the innocent nazis :(

Because the gay jew slave americuckbois would have literally cut their cocks of and eaten them while they were alive

oy vey!! poor 6 gorillion!
forcibly transitioned!

Irony? Because I can look at both things and see the wrong in it?

"Torturing is bad unless its nazis" - You, unironically

Realizing how many white people they killed, and how much white culture they destroyed without actually putting a dent in the globalist Jew problem.

Average American kek..

You could at least post some shitty half bait image to fight me with.

It's like one of those girls just lays there and expects you to do everything, like bitch, please, the chloroform wasn't that strong.

Rosa Luxemburg is a shame to my country. I wish she could be wiped away from our history.

I'd bet my left nut they are gunna resurrect and glorify her for the upcoming Weimar tv show

>letting the kikes take you alive

Like you know what culture or being white means

vey?

seriously dude you are one lazy fisherman
throw some good bait out

Get blitzreiged faggot

They know what happened to the Romanovs

We were allied with nazis so no.

>Can't even spell blitzkrieg

>wanted to destroy the slaves
>surprised when they fought against you

Shot in the chest is nothing compared to NKVD torture in gulags.

She's a traitor, pure and simple. Any person who willingly joins commies should be executed desu senpai.

it's an act of defiance.

That's just like one step above the "voices" excuse.
Most just decided to blame people who were already dead like Hitler and Himmler. They should be glad the British and Americans refused to just shoot them without trial like Soviets proposed (to prevent some of their own crimes from getting out).

cults aren't that extraordinary, guy.

>100 percent Sicilian blood

But the UK declared war on them, not the other way around

the nazi leaders didn't commit suicide, they were murdered before they could expose the truth about the fake 6 million

maybe they didnt

Yeah I don't know why people always forget the UK was the one playing world police at this time instead of America.

At least she got what she deserved.

>Why did samurai commit suicide lol xd. Such pussy cowards xddd
They did it out of shame. They knew they had failed their people, and consequently took responsibility for their failures.

More like took an easy way out once they sent their erderly to die in Berlin.

>i love living in my life of lies, i cant be wrong everyone else is wrong but im right

I actually love the Freikorps. Veterans that became pretty much mercenaries for rich land ownes to defend their propety against commies. I'd be up for something like that if I wasnt a pussy with heart problems.

Why not? They would have faced trial and execution after capitulation anyway.

better dead than red

Right-wing forced transitioning squads when?

To give the finger to the dirty Russian/slav and Anglo scum so that they didn't get the pleasure of doing it