Its thanksgiving and you're lurking on an anonymous far-right image board

Its thanksgiving and you're lurking on an anonymous far-right image board.
Where did it all go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
exhentai.org/g/1112126/0d210dd170/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck about thanksgiving, dumb amerimutt

There is only one thing to talk about with a liberal family on thanks giving

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

It's not time to eat yet and not everyone is here. Of course I'm on the internet.

go help out in the kitchen you fucking asshole, or at least crack open a beer with your father or grandfather

yeah, but you dont matter,third worlder. he was talking to other humans which are all american.

It's 9 am. I'm drinking coffee watching the news. Heading to grandma's to feast with senpai in a few hours

Good question. I'm lying in bed and enjoying the bantz. I guess... because I want to read Sup Forums right now? Yeah, I want to. Going over to my parents' house soon though.

being born in this shithole

Germans are the worst, aren't they?

Phone corrected phone to senpai. I don't even watch anime

>Only amerimuts are humans ese

I don't need to be at my sister's until 1430.

We don't drink beer in this family and kitchens are for women.

I was just thinking the same thing

Israelis are just below human. Honorary humans I guess.

People bore me.

>wordfilters
Fuck off newfag

thanksgiving isn't even a real holiday. In fact didn't hear the word once during the whole day until I came to Sup Forums and it's evening here

I don't celebrate thanksgiving, faggot.

Eh...my family is old. They're all in their 60's/70's and stayed home. It's just me and two friends this year and they're both still asleep. I have a fresh shot turkey to cook later that my buddy brought over late last night after he shot and cleaned it.

>Go wrong?
Who the fuck said anything went wrong?

I'm Australian, we don't celebrate that.

What a stupid fucking thread. Absolutely fucking retarded Amerimutts get the fuck out of here.

Also, OP. You're twice as fucking retarded for actually being here and not with your family. I unironically hate you and hope you die.

December 27, 2014 for me.

It didnt, im not a stupid woman so I dont have to do shit while the food is cooking.

My brothers boyfriend is in my parents kitchen talking about his wanderlust and I have a cold, I’ll go out when it’s a bit more lively

Ayyy nice. Have a good one lad

Gib sauce for that pic. NOW.

Dear Mr. user

We recently flagged your IP for posting negative comments about jews on the internet. This is a violation of your terms of service. You internet will be suspended for a month and you must pay the "racism" fine of $100 dollars. If we catch you being racist a second time your internet will be permanently suspended. You are more then welcome to cancel your service with us at any time, but be aware we are the only ISP that services your area. If you cancel and resubscribe later, you will be charged a installment fee of $100. Thanks for you understanding.

Sincerely,
Your Comcast family

Yes.

>went wrong

I'm not lurking, I'm actively shitposting. Hoping for a happening perpetrated by a muslim. Having some morning cheer, gunna put the ham in when I get a nice warm feeling.

I'm American but live in the UK therefore I have to settle for a Toby carvery because at least it has turkey and cranberry sauce. The stuffing is appallingly bad. It's very much a feeling of being on the outside looking in.

Americans are only 56% human

Travelled to turkey and stuffed their females with my meat and sauce. However, i use rubber, otherwise its not hygienic. And i dont eat them after. I haz standards.

I moved and now don't have any friends or family where I live at

Turkey is for the poor. All fowl is. Ham, nigga! Or even a good beef roast.

>Where did it all go wrong?

You mean, where did it all go right?

>Turkey is for the poor. All fowl is

You stupid stupid stupid fucking American faggot.
Why are you all on this fucking Earth to be so fucking obnoxious and retarded?
Honestly fuck you all so much

I'm sort of hoping they try to do this.

Infrastructure will be destroyed within a month.

I'm just passing the time, need a little me-time before my extended family shows up.

Our liberal counterparts are protesting Thanksgiving by eating ramen in their micro-economy apartments, and shitposting about colonialism.
I'm fine with my choice.

My wife is in the kitchen where she belongs, preparing the meal with the help of my beautiful white children. I'm sipping chai tea skimming mostly sage worthy threads like this one, faggot.

Says the poorfag what can't ham.

>tfw only America is great enough to have an entire holiday dedicated to gorging ourselves with food and getting shit faced while watching football
How can other countries even compete

>can't ham.
You must already be literally wasted out of your fucking mind.

Yes, I can't ham!

I have nothing to be thankful for

Turkey only on Thanksgiving!
Christmas is for turkey and ham.
Easter is ham.

That's how it's supposed to work.

A-fuckin-men

>thanksgiving
Hahaha, fuck you Americuck

>americans
>humans
That's a stretch

Simmer that curry down, Ahmed

Actually, turkey is a meme started by the turkey cartel. Venison was the meat they shared. Turkey was everywhere, and they all hated it.

Take your dick out of your aunty you Paki cunt.

before I make the cranberry source

>Its thanksgiving and you're lurking on an anonymous far-right image board.
>Where did it all go wrong?
Family arriving late.

"This menu for a New England Thanksgiving dinner is taken from a letter written in 1779 by Juliana Smith to her 'Dear Cousing Betsey.'

Haunch of Venison Roast Chine of Pork
Roast Turkey Pigeon Pasties Roast Goose
Onions in Cream Cauliflower Squash
Potatoes Raw Celery
Mincemeat Pie Pumpkin Pie Apple Pie
Indian Pudding Plum Pudding
Cider

I'm not american, I'm here for just a few months, why should I give a fuck?

My thanks to you on this great day for being an example that English people only sound smart. I try to tell people but they don't believe me.

Birth

I'm sure they secretly just don't want to tell you to your face that it's actually you who makes those people feel more intelligent.

You're right, but I can't change. They used to complain about having to eat lobster, as well.

They want examples. You've given me one. Thank you.

Other countries do the same thing except a month earlier and we don’t get wasted because we actually work for a living and aren’t just some faggot NEET who can drink and watch black people get brain damage for money

Pic related

I dig. I just can't turkey. Most my family have abandoned it entirely. We buy a small roasted one for the diehards.

The jews

Impressive that all it took was a couple of 4chin posts for you to realise that you were the example all along...

>most admired
Is that why 90% of Canada's population lives within 60 miles of the US border?

He laughs at you and taunts you because of the Jews. Everyone hates you. The Arabs have lost face and humbled themselves to the rest of the world. Their failure reflects directly on you. Egypt hates you. Jordan hates you. You people destroyed Lebanon, the only place that did not suck in the entire near east. You suck and everyone hates the idea of Palestine because of you. You are failures and the Jews deserve you parasites because they can not rid themselves of you.

Can anyone share stories of burping and farting at thanksgiving get togethers? For getish reasons

>according to amerimutt geologists you actually have to live at least this many mcmiles from the border to be admired for your social and political tolerance

They need to be told!!!!

Okay, Trevor.

I do like having sex with English people. They think they're fucking on behalf of their country so I'll tell the folks back at the old homestead.

ooooh shiet. Amerimutt blown the fuck out

>God save the Queen.

My apologies, I was completely unaware of that. Can you send some Canadians down to the Mexican border too?

I don't let your nigger employees in my house. How are they gonna steal my internetz?

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

Happy Thanksgiving!

Its thanksgiving in America perhaps, but not in Europe.

Anyway, wish you a great holiday and a lot fo warmth.

Bless be Jesus Christ, son of man, may his belssing be upon you and your family.
I hope gives us, sinners, a thought.
That he sends his holy spirit upon us and guides us for life.

May we never forget his name for generations, and that when we fast and pray for days, see a sign.

Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Ameriamutts I'm feasting on a bowl of nigger toes and drinking a 1986 bottle of cabernet sauvignon with my family awaiting the big feast

Sitting in the car on the way to thanksgiving game

this

>going to either the Cowgirls / Chargers game or the Skins / Gnats game
The only good game on today is Lions and Vikings

I am thankful for you user.

Pretty much this.

Thanksgiving is fucking bullshit like Valentine's Day.

Family disowned me because I wouldn't stop red pilling them about jews and the third reich was right.

All the games are good when you have to sit there and watch nogs spitting on your flag on a family holiday

And then you cheer them!

>thank you masterrrrrr
>and here’s the 50th commercial for bud light today

exhentai.org/g/1112126/0d210dd170/

From the desk of the first POTUS.

Play ball with the Grandkids, all that time wasted on the NFL. I shit on them.

I have a large family and being in a crowd makes me panic. I snuck out and left 5 min after gwtting there.
It may also ve the fact I am not close to anyone. I literally have never spoken to any of my nieces or nephews and talk ti my sisters who live in the same town as me maybe once every 8 months.

I work this evening. I had to choose to work today or christmas and I really don't wanna serve kikes instead of seeing my family on christmas.

Its 10 am on mountain time, and we all have phones, you idiot.

Not American.

I moved to the other side of the country specifically so I wouldn't have to deal with my hopelessly cucked family during the holidays.

I can't hear you fuckers over the glorious sound of freedom

This isn't an image board ... it's life.

Just kidding.

This, gonna go eat some traditional thanksgiving food with my awesome white family here in a couple hours. I'm just killing time