Nu males are a bunch of beta faggot lefti-

>nu males are a bunch of beta faggot lefti-

-es.

A

What kind faggot punch is that? He's not even connecting with his knuckles. I bet he hurt himself more than he hurt that nu-male looking guy.

Why doesn't the attacker have a chin?

> manlets can punch.

kek that fucking punch

because they are

Explain yourself Sup Forums this alt right guy is a nu male. Wtffff guys. Pic related is also an effeminate closeted faggot and you know it lmao.

Based.

#NuMaleNationalism

Looking like a numale is mostly genetic and there's only so much you can do. Your ideals and morals outweigh your appearance. Your numale appearance is brushed aside if you're for the good cause.

My man when you walk outside people see your a nu-male they don't see your morals, ideas and causes and shit rofl

Yeah I’m sure he killed his wrist. Just more soyjitsu

Why does that matter? The right isn't the one physically assaulting people who look like an opposer. With that said you can sometimes tell by their haircut / being dressed like a gentleman / being clean shaven, in general, whether or not they take care of their body.

Spencer looks like a fucking chad, not a nu-male.

after this pic was taken, leftists actually began to try and teach each other how to punch people, because they HAD to teach them. just an fyi.

>that form

lmao he broke his wrist

Violence as an accepted method of politics?
What could possibly go wrong?

Other pic was a bad angle and those glasses didn't help either.

>A FUCKING LEAF

He probably broke his arm into 500 pieces and won't ever be able to fluff his wife's bull with that hand ever again.

I feel a pain in my hand and wrist just looking at that picture

Canadastani threads should be automatically saged and hidden

Pic is old as fuck too

That is one sorry ass punch. lol

>that fist
The faggot probably hurt his hand more then he hurt the guy he punched

No kidding. I can see the boxers fracture now.

They are, sucker punching a lone nazi larper in order to virtue signal to niggers is pretty pathetic

This is what you faggots come on the internet to type about.
huh boxers fracture, heh weak ass punch, I could do better from my gaming chair

Fucking worthless faggots you are as bad as these people.

So true

literally everybody in that picture looks gay.

what's wrong with ameritards?

>I could do better from my gaming chair
Top kek

the fuck up towelhead middle eastern shitskin you dont even know how to post right
why dont you go bang a goat or drive planes into buildings for allua

You're a faggot too. Why would you even bring up spencer in a thread that has nothing to do with spencer?

At least if you're going to bring him up show people the facts that he is controlled opposition and IIRC has kike ties/is a kike, but that would be too much to ask. Instead hurl insults and type directly from your asshole. If the dude was legit i'd support his cause instead of whatever it is you dumb psychotic fuckers stand for. In reality none of it will matter or make the necessary changes or be that spark.

Researching and typing in that way would require like a whole hour of research and you'd have to be smart enough to do research on that level which you probably aren't so just hurl insults and accomplish nothing ever you dumb nigger.

This place is comedy gold but truly sickening

Yup cause a bunch of untrained terrorists got past our defenses and flew those planes into the towers even though their instructors said there's no way.

Why don't you never post here again you fucking child

you are a shit skin goat fucker though

At least the leader of our country wasn't a literal gay, boy prostitute.

Why do all punches thrown from the left always land fingers first? Have they had no combat training, did they not box when they were younger? Let him put that finger shit into my jaw and let's see how he reacts when a knuckle with pure shoulder and back muscles launch a punch into his chin. He will wake up in hospital.