Kimetsu no Yaiba

So I started reading this and I'm liking setting, story, characters. I'm fine with art, it's different, but I'm not going to say I love it. And in some places I think it's ugly. My biggest problem, however is the battles, maybe it's the art but I just don't find them cool to see. They are interesting but I don't like them aesthetically.
Image related, the current chapter I'm at.

one of the moments I found ugly

The series just keeps getting better from there, you've only just met best boy Inosuke! I couldn't necessarily defend the fights because it's not necessarily what I read it for (though I love the art so I may find the battles more aesthetically pleasing in that sense)...Chapters 15-20ish is where the series really took off for me...I think the current arc has been fantastic

this whole battle against the arrow guy is horrible

so in short what I'm asking is it worth to continue?

Yes

Yes, I think it's a pretty good manga.

are you the same user?

you don't have any problems with the series then?
and you say it gets better? do battles get better?

Yes, the series definitely was just one with potential in the beginning but by the current chapter it has already settled into itself quite nicely...I'm pretty sure PIG ASSAULT hasn't revealed himself by the point you're at but he becomes a member of the crew and is a great addition and the three all have different fighting styles, there's some great monsters in the arc that's just being finished and two stronger fighters are introduced to help with some demons the other can't handle, I think it's improved quite a lot...but if you don't like the artstyle, then maybe you should just drop it...up to you, maybe just skim over some of the current chapters and see if you like the art...it's not a difficult read either way to catch up and see if you like it

ok i just finished chapter 24. it was nice.

i still don't like when he draws lines across the whole page to show movement.

I like the different styles. BTW those are just representations correct. no water or lighting appear, its just visual flare for the reader correct?

so we have:

character- senses - styles
MC - smell - water
sleep guy - hearing - lightning
Pig Assault - ? - ?

It's pretty good but yeah the fight scenes could be better.

i started this because bleach ended, red sprite was cancelled and black clover became really meh for me. the fights of black clover had no reason its just fights after fights. i can't enjoy a fight if there's no reason or something at stake, no matter how well presented it is or how cool powers are.

well bleach was awful for a long time but it was one of the first anime i saw, so i had to see how it continued and ended.

it was revealed to be touch

the pacing is too fast and the fights are meh
I just like the concepts

bakagaijin が鬼滅を読んでも意味わかんねーだろwwwwwwww

中国人ならともかくねぇwwwww

I present to you this bird, I named him (you)

pig sense is touch
he doesn't have a style because he left the exams before they started giving out the special blades
also he taught himself swodmenship

It's constantly fighting the axe so hopefully it slows down soon

>touch
>hearing
>smell

is this the 2nd coming of toriko? is the late arc gonna be one hype fest?

>It's constantly fighting the axe
maybe in the first 10 chapters but after the 20th it started to get consistently good ranks
might be another 120+ chapter jump series

We can only hope user

likeable enough, hoping demon sister does more fighting

The characters are decent, I'm a fan of Shinobu and Zenitsu in particular. I appreciate that the plot is moving but jesus fuck, the pacing feels off. Overall this manga's nothing extraordinary, but I'd say it's worth sticking around for now to see how things play out.

>s'he
>not she

no wonder Togashi like him

I just realized why I'm liking this series, it reminds me of Inuyasha and I'm reliving my youth. Took me way too long to realize that.

Whoa, I remember seeing this exact same post for Kaguya.

I've gone over this before but I'll do it again. The characters are representative of classical alchemy, the mangaka likes to reference traditional stuff and then shift it up a bit. The normal elements are fire, water, air, earth, and void/aether.
Void can also be related to the supernatural or demons in this case.

We also have five newcomers who all seem to be variants of these types, and also are associated with each of the five senses.
Tanjiro - Water/Smell
Zenitsu - Air(Lightning)/Sound
Pig - Void(Demon/Beast)/Touch
Which leaves Fire/Taste and Earth/Sight.
It's probable that Earth will instead be Iron style instead since that's interchangeable in alchemy.
I linked fire to taste since classically it's linked to alchemy and poison. So perhaps a poison style could so up. Oh wait! It already did.

But now recently Tanjiro has gone and messed everything up by magically knowing a second style. How'd he suck dick in the first chapters then? Was he banned from using it?

Will Rat-tan ever stop acting like lobotomized pet?

but you need light to see so doesn't fire make more sense with sight.

and a lot o f food grows on earth.

didn't t Tanjiro use wind to not touch the arrows of the arrow demon.

is this from jump festa?