The Young Turks is getting sued

>Last week, a former employee at Truth Against the Machine, a news organization founded by Chariton, accused the former TYT reporter of sexual assault, allegations first published in HuffPost’s contributors section. The piece, written by activist Christian Chiakulas, was taken down after Chariton cast it as defamatory and false online.

>Cenk Uygur, the founder and face of "The Young Turks," said during an announcement on the matter Wednesday that while the news organization did not investigate whether any assault took place between Chariton and his former co-worker at Truth Against the Machine, he committed “a clear firing offense” by sexually engaging with a subordinate at his other company. “That is clearly unacceptable,” he added.

archive.is/oaUHa

>Cenk didn't research whether it actually happened or not

OF COOOOOOOOOURSE

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jordanchariton/explaining-my-tyt-absence-a7cfdb8705ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TYT on suicide watch

>Christian Chiakulas
He fucked other dudes?

Or did she realize this fat loser wasn't chunk and she fucked the wrong guy to get a job at TYT?

> Is it possible Hammond, who is married, made a bad choice that she later regretted? She celebrated a news story in the hotel room and drank beer and had sex with multiple individuals. She went to New York weeks after the alleged sexual assault and stayed with Chariton. She had consensual sex with him twice. However, she left New York very angry at Chariton, and by June, she did not want to speak to Chariton anymore.

medium.com/@jordanchariton/explaining-my-tyt-absence-a7cfdb8705ba

She just felt some level of shame for being a dirty degenerate whore. She admits she got into bed with Chariton naked while they were both drunk and her claim of rape is that be ate her out and she cried, but she never told him to stop.

I hate Chariton. Hes a scummy little fag, but this is such a shitty allegation. Cenk jumped the gun on it, I'm betting, because he is sweating that similar claims will come out about him any day and he wants to paint himself as a good goy who stands up for women, although I believe the public narrative is that he was fired for misusing TYT funds.

The claims sound like complete bullshit but It's funny to see Leftists trying to worm their way out of trouble after wholeheartedly supporting cunts like mattress girl.

hahahahahahahaha

>two weeks from now
>tearful confession
>"yes I wore anna's used underwear on my head"
>moment of weakness
>tyt closing down

what's this bitches name?

>implying they aren't fucking

they're not. anna is too hot for this water buffalo and she'd have him by the balls if they were fucking, she's too dumb to think that far ahead though.

Do you think they involve the Armenian Genocide in their sex play?

tbw google it

>RIGHT? RIGHT? AM I RIGHT???

Of course they do I can't imagine them not.
>Anna
>hot
Pick one.

I hope so, they deserved it

Second reply meant for this

anna could have been a good conservative wife raising nice little white kid but she chose to become a slut a fucking feminist leftie slut.

>tfw anna was sent as a mole to infiltrate tyt
>she finds enough dirt on cenk
>blackmails him and ousts him from his own company
>renames it to the 'the young armenians'

i didn't say she's hot, i said she's too hot for cenk. look at who he's married to.

Yeah you're right.

>look at who he's married to.
Who?

That’s his wife? She’s not terrible, I was expecting something Jeb! tier