T-this, this is the will of steins gate!

T-this, this is the will of steins gate!
are you ready Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MAL

>this triggers the Sup Forums

Meh, i loved the SG0 VN even more than first, but i don't have high hopes for the anime.

i think its linearity will help it more, the routes aren't clearly visible like in steins gate and as they are likely going for the true ending, who knows.

>Apr 2017
This year was absolute dog shit, but at least next year is looking promising as hell.

that isnt its release date i just added a 1 to steins gates original release.

What the fuck? Where is keitai?

>implying SnK S2 won't top the rankings for half a year

>24 eps
But that's a lie, isn't it?

how many episodes would it be?
considering they have to fit the true ending the kurisu ending and mayuriis ending into one anime?

I thought it was going to be just an OVA.

24 is fine. 12 episodes for each route is good enough, I guess.
True ending is short enough to fit in to half an episode.

The anime will have to adapt the Kurisu ending AND the True ending. The true ending by itself just does not have enough impact. In Steins;Gate 0 the alternate endings might look like optional things to complete, but in reality the only way to play the game properly and understand what the fuck is going on is to get all the endings.
The anime is going to have a really hard time.
They could make it work if they made some changes and tried to merge endings, that would be a very risky solution however.
Here is my easy to digest solution:

Half of the anime kurisu ending, and (when it's over)we go back to where Okabe recieves D-Rine from himself and we continue towards the true ending.
Let's be realistic, I seriously doubt all routes are going to be adapted, so they will probably go with my compromise.
Pic related is proof I know what the fuck im talking about.

MAL shouldn't let retards rate series that haven't even come out yet

Yeah its not gonna adapt all the endings but kurisu, mayuri and true are guarenteed, the way you said it will play out is very likely given that if you take away the saving and loading and the menu the true ending is just an extension of the kurisu ending

its fake.

How did you only aquire 108 tips?
You should aquire all of them by finishing the game

Really don't think they can properly adapt all the needed endings.

>MAL
Like I fucking care. Stay on fucking MAL.

MAL contesting Sup Forums again for biggest joke of an anime community on the internet again I see. They were really slipping in comparison.

>if they made some changes and tried to merge endings
They could slip in some scenes from other endings into the main ones, provided that such scenes didn't contradict anything from that route.
Pic related would probably work, I guess?

why does Sup Forums get so autistic about mal, its not a real picture.

I have no idea, I checked the the tips menu and 206 showed up, but on the complete screen it says 108. Keep in mind this is the fan translated PC ver btw.

>It didn't even air
>1

God

actually its from the future.

>guaranteed (you)s

literally le eddit

Why is it so low?

It's MAL, do you really need explanations?

Westerners dont like mecha

I've actually never used it before. I'm guessing it's the IMDB of anime?

basically, it has an autistic forum and if you wanna go turbo autismo it has the ability to list any anime you have watched.

It's cool to hate on NGE.

Because it will be real very soon.

More or less, but their community has different tastes from the Sup Forums community, so you constantly encounter idiotic bullshit like Azumanga Daioh not being popular and flavour-of-the-month shonenshit being declared the greatest anime series of all time.

They're literally all 14-year-old girls with special needs, while Sup Forums is all 35-year-old hikikomoris with waifu pillows, which leads to inevitable enmity.

obviously, but not just on mal, worldwide it shall be known as the greatest thing to ever exist.
Screenshot this.

But my mom says i'm cool

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Will we get the scenes of Moeka being useful?

>not dying
>useful

It's just that good, people don't need to see it to know that it's the best thing ever.

This just proves how broken MAL truly is

>Ahmed
I'm pretty sure anime is haram.

She already died user.

She's pretty useful in Maho's route.

I was incredibly surprised to see her go out of her way for her like that.

I don't know how people can even care about Steins;Gate 0. The premise sounds horrible

Steins;Gate wouldn't want that.

I didn't even realize there was a fan translation. Thanks for telling me user.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

It didn't find a way.