Americans spend one work day of the year by doing what they do on a typical weekend by staying home...

>Americans spend one work day of the year by doing what they do on a typical weekend by staying home, spend the entire day with the family, watching their gay version of football all day, getting fatter by eating processed food
>Then they later go out and spend the next work day fighting and trying to kill each other over slightly discounted materialistic items that would serve them no good if they are dead
Why are you Americans so proud of this. You are a disgrace to the rest of the world.

Hides flag

This is why capitalism is shit.

I am out hunting deer. Fuck off.

we get our nigging out done on one day of the year. its all organized and stuff. there's a reason its called black friday

>I need to go out and kill innocent animals to satisfy my thirsty dick when I could just be a productive member of society today.

>materialistic

Communism is ultra-materialistic by definition.

Meat for my family.

>on your phone while hunting
Cabelas Big Game Hunter isn't real hunting.

I live in North Dakota. Come join me.

Why don't you consume soy instead of innocent animals faggot.

We don't even wait until the next working day. Many retail stores upon up later today and stay open until 1 or 2 am, and then open back up the next morning around 7am. I work at one of those retail stores and I also have the flu and am planning on getting as many people sick tonight as I possibly can.

just shut your pussy ass complaining mouth. Nobody gives a shit that you feel superior even though you are dumb faggot. Why should it even bother you?

God gave us those animals. The soymales can have the soy.

Decent bait

Uh, Thanksgiving is the one day we DON'T eat processed food.

>spics fighting for jordans in a 99 cents store

Looks American enough

only niggers and degens actually go BLACK friday shopping

the fucking neck tattoo has me laughing
jesus really died for those subhumans fighting over shoes made in china

We're proud of Black Friday?

Sounds like a jealous commy