Don't forget!

All the pro Net neutrality shilling is being pushed by a $196 million fund by Soros, who owns big stock in Netflix. Notice how Netflix is pushing so much progressive propaganda lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JVcg4
youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
investopedia.com/news/george-soros-13f-added-comcast-increased-time-warner-q3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No link
Fuck you

>Ford Foundation
Daily reminder that all kikes must die

Here you leafy cunt

archive.is/JVcg4

People have been for net neutrality for over a decade. This isnt some new thing.

Literally the only people that benefit from an appeal are scumbag ISP whonhave been fucking people over for years. But carry on your shilling for them

The thing about net neutrality is, so you think Trump is going to censor those who support him, or the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr, who fight against him. This is intended to shut down the left and prevent it from organising. Without the Internet, Tumblr specifically, leftism and leftist ideals die. Nobody takes lefties seriously in the real world, but they are gods online.

Daily reminder that this thread doesn't exist.
2019 Sup Forums swears Sup Forums never supported a net neutrality repeal and anyone who says otherwise is shilling.

>Meme flag
>BullShit Talking point

Like clockwork

>appeal

Did you get a folder full of these fancy corporate made memes?

>The thing about net neutrality is, so you think Trump is going to censor those who support him, or the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr, who fight against him.

Verizon owns Tumblr

Soros owns big stock in everything you dumb nigger faggot. Some say he even eats food. He may even breathe air. We can't just give in to the oxygen jew

>Shill copypasta

>>The fundamental problem with Net Neutrality.

It's never had anything to do with Internet Neutrality you can't have both net neutrality, and overt censorship being practiced by those in support of it.

One literally cancels the other out, it's all about shekels always has, always will. Sorry if this sounds jaded to you user.

If nothing else it can be argued that major players Google, Facebook, Twitter have literally screwed their own pooch by censoring individuals and sites while screaming for "muh neutrality". Thus irrevocably proving to the FCC that they are hypocrites of the highest order.

Prove me wrong.

Telecom = MSM. How can you be on Sup Forums and not know about the 6 companies that own everything

Shit you wish. Say nigger.

You're a nigger tear shitposting shill

Daily reminder that sucking the cock of ISPs doesn't exclude you from the gigantic ass fucking that will happen when Net Neutrality gets repealed. ISPs will become Big Brother.

>Tumblr specifically, leftism and leftist ideals die. Nobody takes lefties seriously in the real world, but they are gods online.

lmao we're the gods online not fucking tumblr. Even if that was Trump's plan, we don't need the government to take on tumblr. Those tumblr fatties are an afterthought at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU

newfags on here

Crying Chuck taking those sweet Soros bucks, begging you to shill NN to your family members around Thanksgiving dinner

Interesting that the board was drowning in these threads for the last two days and as soon as it's an American holiday the flood immediately stops.

I think you can tell what Sup Forumslacks really think by monitoring it between 12:00AM and 5:00AM in America.

Hello i am your local unpaid shill , i am shilling for internet neutrality,if you are really interested in helping this cause , GET THE FUCK OUT HERE , and publish your opinion in all your social media , like myspace.com ,the popular geocites and Livejournal, publishing your opinion in this echochamber is pissing in a ocean of piss , use your time and energy to convince normies like chads and stacys, tell them how they will lose followers, people will hear their opinion over yours and that will help this cause more than you ever belive, stop feeding the trolls here whic only want to waste your time and get the fitgh were it trully maters , out this circle jerk site .

paypal.me/iamnoting

I still don't see any solid agruments against NN.
More competition argument is false, since we are talking about an oligopoly.
We are better being controlled by corps instead of the gov is also false since both things are happening right now at the same time.
Muh leddit, muh soros, etc

This is all I keep hearing from people who are agains NN

Yes goyim, your Jews I mean friends here at Comcast only want what's best for you

>pro Net neutrality shilling
is Trump being pushed by Soros?

Battlefront 2 fucking sucks.

>George Soros 13F: Added Comcast, Increased Time Warner In Q3
investopedia.com/news/george-soros-13f-added-comcast-increased-time-warner-q3/

Now what?

Yeah know sometimes both sides in a fight are shitty, but the enemy of my enemy isn’t always my friend.
You have to be pretty unimaginative to think that literally everything that everybody does is part of a plot.

I wonder who made that graphic. Looks quite professional. Must have cost a pretty penny.