Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "Americans aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are all worthless whores", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, RageAfterStorm, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2650832/Lord-Halifax-tried-to-negotiate-peace-with-the-Nazis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heres a bump bro

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, have they ramped up the shilling a bunch in the last months?

ARYAN PRIDE AMIRITE

GOD BLESS WHITE SERBIA

ONLY SHILLS REFUSE MONGRELIZING WITH WHITE SERBS

you 3rd order larpers can suck my ding dong.

italians aren't white though???

Case and point. The shill actually had those pictures on hand.

Jews especially hate Serbs, so they love to target them specifically. They were the ones who were responsible for the invasion of Yugoslavia in 1999.

And they've been going after Americans a lot lately.

>101% of finest white DNA

>Lauren Southern
a race mixing quarter kike that dated a literal poo and then a nigger.

a self admitted kike, might i add

>don't you goyimz want to masturbate to me? please do, and please give shekels too

>based black men can come in and live with us so long as they (((assimilate))) my goyimz!!! and so long as we whites the majority there is no problem bringing in some based black men :D !!!

as someone already said, this guy had those images prepared and keeps searching for "serb" in catalog and will then spam. the sad thing is he isn't even a jewish shill, he is just a butthurt neighbour.

can i get links or archived versions of those tweets?

Case and point:

>meme flag
>false accusation of right-wing youtuber for character assassination purposes

Even going so far as to make up fake tweets and posting the same tweet twice.

It's like they're all following the same script and image macro bundles, because they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz

Shills have 100% killed this board. Was also in a good thread about Saudi Arabia and Trump and of course gets 404'd by corrupt shill mods

You can't because they're all fake or out of context.

That tweet about her being Jewish is totally fake, it's a shoop, and that picture with the black guy is just her meeting with ThatGuyT, another random right-wing Youtuber. They never dated.

kek

cosplay & racemixing is based

POO'D

Why don't you show us your real flag Jewboy?

so can you give me links or archives ye or no?

racemixing is based !

Wow she cosplayed with some guy 5-10 years ago, I'm shocked. That somehow invalidates everything she does or says now.

Do you realize you're proving my point since you're doing exactly what is highlighted in the image in the OP?

How much are you being paid Moshe?

>Yfw forum sliding shill niggers thought they were being edgy but Sup Forums always trolled itself with satire to expose shills in the first place.

At least those idiots appear to stay in their containment threads ... we had some good discussions about genetics here recently. Idiots seem to stay out of threads that are mentally demanding...

bump

I'm not COINTELPRO pro, you idiots cant even figure out who is white and it's fucking hilarious.. i literally can come here everyday for the rest of my life and watch you idiots fight over who is white

That's good that there are still some good discussions in here. One of the reasons they do this is to waste people's time on trivial issues, break up groups, and make people leave. They've been doing this since before the internet was even a thing.

bump

Where is finnic? Is it the one on the right?

She worked at rebel media, who owns rebel media? But some people here get horny with this woman and forget the obvious

Probably a mix between Nordic and Slavic depending on where you live.

I think Western Finns are closer to Nordic and Eastern Finns closer to Slavs.

>Cucknadian education

Shut the fuck you absolute retard. Never speak of the finnic master race ever again you fucking cucknadian gookmutt

Anglos are the enemy of Europe and I challenge everyone to prove me wrong
>be britain
>some slav kills a proper white man
>germany proceeds to teach these mongoloid slavs a lesson
>britain declares war on germany
>britain gets destroyed
>britain cries and lies to the U.S.
>"theyre turning our soldiers into soap!"
>america gets involved, bombs europe into rubble
>100 million white men die
>britain cheers
>be 1939
>slavs in poland and sutedland brutalize germans
>hitler goes through the formal procedures and asks the League of Nations for help
>britain urges france to ignore hitler
>hitler teaches slavs a lesson
>britain cries foul and declares war, urges france to do the same
>get rekt by germany AGAIN
>cry and lie to the U.S. AGAIN
>"theyre turning jews into soap!"
>america gets involved, bombs europe into rubble
>britain cheers

>gookmutt

That's fucking rich, especially coming from the Finn wondering if he was the Jew on the right, Correct me if I'm wrong Aino.

Aino is a female name Trudeau. If somebody is mixed race its you being american

>don't blame the Jews for pushing Britain into WW1 to create the Bolshevik Revolution, the Balfour Declaration to acquire land in Palestine and make money
>don't blame the Jews for being the main force behind the Treaty of Versailles, and pushing for WW2 to destroy Germany, spread communism, create Israel and make money
>just blame the Anglos that were used as pawns, even though they're suffering just as much from their bad decisions now

I'll pass thanks. A lot of Anglos, not just in the UK, even in the US and Canada, and even in the UK govt. like Lord Halifax and Lloyd George were opposing involvement in both wars despite the media and banks pushing them into it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2650832/Lord-Halifax-tried-to-negotiate-peace-with-the-Nazis.html

Oh my god user Im so sorry you had to see this not all finns are like this ;-;