It's over

Sweden wants to make God genderqueer.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.kristeligt-dagblad.dk/kirke-tro/den-svenske-kirke-overvejer-koensneutral-gud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)
canavox.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Mere-Christianity-Lewis.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did that get approved by the new Swedish caliphate?

English please

>retarded people do retarded things
>news

Denmark is a bridge away from Sweden. We always get these stories days before it goes viral in the rest of the world.

Christcucks btfo

Who cares, he doesn't exist anyways.

WTF. Uppercase God? They've gone too far!

English translation:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.kristeligt-dagblad.dk/kirke-tro/den-svenske-kirke-overvejer-koensneutral-gud

>GOD made adam in his image.
>Adam was a man.
>Therefore, GOD is genderqueer.

These people are fucked in the head. There is no other way to say it. Trying to warp religion to ease their degenerate minds.

Edgy nihilism, that's what got you into this mess in the first place, cuckboy.

It’s a joke

This is the behavior that got you in this position in the first place.

Christianity failed us

It's real:

Your country was one of the first to abandon the church for the reformation for purely political reasons. Your country failed Christianity.

Reminder to Swedes

The clergy became corrupt and totalitarian

You’re also forgetting the fact that you’re literally worshipping a jewish tribal cheif called yahweh

Nothing says europe like a semite slaver cult

Hell yeah, why pay more taxes if you can avoid it?

False, Sweden is a secular country.

The clergy was rejecting the actions of the current leadership at the time. Your country were the ones who separated from the church entirely.

>You’re also forgetting the fact that you’re literally worshipping a jewish tribal cheif called yahweh
And to make it worse you don't even know what God is in Christianity.

I know what god is. Not real.

Two hands working do more good than 1000 clasped in prayer

Seriously man, I do not get fighting shit you obviously don't understand. Maybe it's the Lutheranism in your country that taught you that God is some magical man in the sky or that prayer is wish-fulfillment. Maybe it's your own bullshit. Either way I'm not sure why you're not just honest about your own lack of knowledge on the topic.

My point is all your paranormal tier bullshittery is completely inconsequential in this material universe

>Swedes
>believing in God

Sweden has an official national church

That is true but it does not make you any less of a cuckold, which is an objective material fact of the universe.

And I know you're wrong. Where were you hoping this conversation to go?

Belief isn’t knowledge

I'd take the Christian Sweden of the past over 2017 secular Sweden. Funny how the more Christianity declines in that country, the worse it seems to get.

Well no shit. Christian faith in belief in God, not belief of God. Now stop assuming shit of me.

Atheism is working out really well for Sweden. So progressive.

They have no fucking clue what forces they are in bed with. They will pay a major price for this.

You're a joke.
>Waaah my country is going to the dogs
>It's Christianity's fault despite having an atheist majority

Do you visit church every Sunday and suck off the priest and donate all your money?
Must be nice.

>According to early sources such as the sagas, especially Heimskringla, the Swedes were a powerful tribe whose kings claimed descendence from the god Freyr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)

I try to go to mass every day of obligation and donate to the cause when I can.
Why are you so spiteful?

>Implying the Bible advocates not working
Two hands working can be two hands clasped in prayer at the end of a hard day's work.

Sweden is going to be one of the first to try and re-establish communism in the West, just watch. Also calling that all religion apart from """""protected minorities""""" will be banned.

So, they'll be banging their heads to the floor and banging your wives whilst you work to feed your wife's sons.

There's no more fitting sacrifice than Sweden

If the first thing you think of when you think of church is gay sex and submitting your wallet, you must be Swedish.
>>>>>>were
Look at you now.

You perceive it to be paranormal bullshittery because you interpret the belief system and accompanying stories in a manner similar to how one might expect a young child to interpret them. Even mediocre edgy teenagers can find contradictions in the literal interpretations -- can you not see the bigger picture that emerges when many people adhere to the tenets of the belief system, you myopic philistine?

The absolute state of Swedish education. Developing the intelligence necessary to understand the material world without the necessary wisdom to understand how to approach the more complicated problems. Your entire country is the prototypical example of the technically flawless implementation of idiotic and misguided ideas.

nice one, slider

>Sweden wants to make a non existant person X

Stop what you are doing... this is so important...

Imagine taking yourself this seriously and having these delusions of grandeur.
Ah, you already do because you're Swedish. RIP.

>God
>A person

can sweden not be a disappointing nigger shithole for a day?

our continent has 2 millenia of christian history behind it, you rootless nigger spawn

Sorry, what's better? Fairy? Ghost? Imaginary being?

Sweden is not a sacrifice because we did not give it up willingly, its just the first to fall.

>Croatia
>Every inhabitant is a roach rapebaby with gypsy blood
>Utters an opinion
>Mfw

>the amount of naivete
What is changing is how the Swedish national church perceives God. This is a cultural change institutes by the state. This has nothing to do with actually altering the nature of God whether you understand God as real or not.

Thor time long overdue

>Look mom I'm being edgy by rejecting my cultural faith

>only insults and no arguments

Whatever

This might as well be something we memed

Swedes are on another level man

You’re right

hell oden

>amerifats still shilling for cuckstianity

Christianity in Europe has had its lips firmly on the member of marxism since the 70's. They shill for islam, and promote islamic law, because they see it as a fellow religion. Christians are selling our countries out, because they favour foreign hordes over their own people.

Right now, we have a Christian party in the cabinet. And guess what? Cucked beyond belief. No crackdown on immigration and fully supportive of all freedom-limiting measures both the left and the right can think of. Christianity has failed, and deserves to be treated exactly as the marxists and muslims it allied itself with.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot namefag. Nobody respects namefags and for good reason. Maybe people would take you seriously if you weren't begging for attention you lowlife filth.

>Regressing to the stone age to be cool
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)
Your soyboy movement is heavily adopted by liberals as they also try to find spiritual meaning whilst rejecting Christ for being too "mainstream" and Nazi.

>He doesn't have a cultural faith so he's stuck with shitianity

Why are the most cucked European countries in Europe majority atheist then?
Sweden, NL, Belgium, Germany, France.

Of course you'll get those that are too dumb to get it, but parties that support Christian values aren't always going to be overtly Christian in how they publicise themselves.

Yah god doesn't have an idediddy goy. Having a gawd based on racial idendiddy is something only a doity nadsi would celabrate. Give up yah gawds and woyship ouah Jewish gawd and prophets.

Kikes just want to deconstruct all identities to impose a slave religion or inhuman beliefs.

>American education
>Knows of Nordic pagan beliefs through Hollywood movies
>Believes Finland had none because it hasn't been turned into a movie for Amerimutts to spend their burgershekels on

Embarrassing.

>Finns
>Culture

I thought the old testament didnt count? Do most christians think that the universe was made in 7 days?

Yeah, because the new testament is so modern

>Sweden being degenerate again

>giving the concept of “God” which isn’t above mortal beings and any concept of gender a gender or lack-thereof for political dog whistling purposes
Not even offensive, just fucking absolutely stupid on every level
Whether you say
>god is a man
>god is a womyn
Or
>god is a zhe
It’s equally as stupid and ape-like

Classically God is understood as not an anthropomorphic being but a willful ground from which reality comes about. God creates from a position of eternity that we play out in time. This is why God is classically seen as sustaining the universe from our point of view, a point of view called Divine Conservation. Most cosmological arguments are arguments for Divine Conservation, despite the myth that it is all like the Kalam Cosmological Argument and speaking about some distant past causation. This is why people are told they misunderstand such an arguments. These arguments also go into the necessary attributes of this ground of being as well. For example, the result being non-composite.

God as a kind of person was popularized in uneducated Christian circles as a means of understanding God and between artists. It became a wider belief when Protestantism began treating it like doctrine.

>the anti-Western policy of Christian parties isn't real
>just let them get away with it, and they'll reveal their TRUE colours, honest!

It's simple. Marxism subverted Christianity, and with nothing left to offer, people left it in droves. It's national culture that is the most important thing. Christianity was never more than an add-on to that. And now Christcucks have allowed themselves to be convinced that national culture does not exist, and there is only "the brotherhood of men".

Our Christian ancestors were great men. But today, Christianity is the area of the cuck. They obsess over tiny, inconsequential issues while opening the gates for islam. The people most on the right in this country are by and large atheists. And unless you can turn time back 50 years and make it so that Christianity won't allow itself to be cucked, that's the way it'll stay.

For additional info you people can look up the terms related to the views: the classical view is called Classical Theism and anthropomorphic view is called Theistic Personalism.

>NO U
Swedish banter is top tier

To better understand Christianity.

canavox.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Mere-Christianity-Lewis.pdf

Beg(S)inners and God curious people welcome.

translation or nobody who matters cares

underrated tripple

Fanatic marxist christcuck liberals want god to be a tranny

>national culture
How the world is understood and morality in relation to this transcends national culture and is the basis of it. Christianity or something else needs to be the basis there. It fundamentally cannot exist on its own. You're just presuming a basis without realizing it to think otherwise.

But yes, Reformation, Enlightenment, and now Marxist influence truly screwed up Sweden.

Marxists are not liberals. Neither are Christcucks. Both religions are incompatible with liberalism. They just call themselves that so they don't have to admit they want a totalitarian society.

Materialism, atheism and nihilism got you there in the first place.

Most christians aren't fundamentalists and the old testaments count as far as the stories being canon. It¨s the laws of the old testament that doesn't count.
You really shouldn't have had to ask that question. Pretty obvious

>But yes, Reformation, Enlightenment, and now Marxist influence truly screwed up Sweden.

I second this. Same for Germany. Europe became a godless and wicked place.

Our basis was formed by our barbarian ancestors. Christianity was brought up here from the Middle East. We were one of the centers of the reformation, yet it did not make our people cucked. Quite the opposite, it made us a superpower in our day. That is all because of our culture. When Christianity was introduced here, it had to be adapted to the customs of the locals, otherwise they would not have it. That's why a lot of Christian holidays coincide with pagan ones. The custom of the Christmas tree is also a pagan holdover.

Christianity was nice for uniting Europe, in a fashion. I'm not knocking historical Christianity. On the contrary, I respect it. But the cucks who preach Christianity today are not the true heirs of our Christian ancestors, and I bet most of them would look upon the typical Templar iconography thrown around on this board and call it "racist".

>truly screwed up Sweden.

What's wrong with Sweden in your opinion?

I know, but they don’t.

They keep droning about individualism, equality, anti-racism etc while not realising their actions oppose all those things.

oh yes, you used to be good... now its all lost for your part

>Sup Forums's problems outside of immediate postmodern concerns seem to stem from the fall of Christendom
>all major ideologies Sup Forums reject seek to attack Christianity
>people attacking Christianity now rather than seeing its battle against corruption and it's enemies

What is lost you silly basement dweller?

Amen brother. God bless you!

>Our basis was formed by our barbarian ancestors
Are you really going to make the argument that the Netherlands today shares the same view of nature or system of morality as the Asatru?

>We were one of the centers of the reformation, yet it did not make our people cucked.
Modernism made people cucked. The Reformation made people confused and the gave both an incorrect view of the Christianity and a structure so it would fall apart.
And yes, I do know of the Dutch Golden Age.

Progressivism, naturalism, modernism, and Lutheranism. In that order.

Honestly Christians should be slaughtered

>find out I was talking to Ahmed all along

Isn't this how God decided enough was enough on Sodom and Gomorrah?

Yep here's my ten commandments
1. Thou shall not discredit science
2. In science we trust
3. Multiculturalism at all cost
4. Declare god is dead everyday
5.Convert as many ppl to atheism are faith is true.
6.Be secular where ever possible in your goings no matter what.
7. Logic above all else everything else is meangless
8. We're all going to die a meaningless life.
9. Kill Christians and anyone of faith for sanity of logic and science.
10.You are your own god.

Basis =/= one for one our current reality

Fact of the matter remains that Christianity was grafted onto our already existing culture, which formed the basis for our current culture.

And I think the main culprit is Marxism. When you look at the sort of thing that communists said during the interbellum, you can see it's the same sort of logic that's widely accepted among the modern "moderate" left.

this country is such a shithole