The absolute state of the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/us-news/white-man-asking-black-friend-impregnate-wife-fight-white-privilege-fake-news-01964881#YDa5q9xr8JM8sXmp.97
youtu.be/Ioda2HCDvtg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268565/Terry-Achane-baby-Soldier-wins-22-month-custody-battle-finally-reunited-daughter.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals breeding themselves out of existence.

>It's so ugly they had to blur the face

kek

Sauce.

Looks fake n gay but I wouldn't be surprised desu.

Not in Cuckafornia, not in Jew York, only in Portland can the state of our nation be so absolute.

It already committed a crime.

The Cucky Monster

source, faggot

This

Source? Looks too retarded to be true.

What are the odds she cheated an he desperately want to save his marriage?

I'm going to need a source for this.

I like to laugh at the yanks as much as the next man, but this is obviously fake and gay.

fake

business2community.com/us-news/white-man-asking-black-friend-impregnate-wife-fight-white-privilege-fake-news-01964881#YDa5q9xr8JM8sXmp.97

And the winner of tonight's Darwin award is...

{open's envelop}

Chuck de Cuck!

But why?

fake and gay the baby should brown not shitskinned

Coming from France :D :D :D

Dude! Don't you have sth to surrender to?

Don't they have to blur out the faces of children who've committed crimes?

nice fake news frog faggot

He did it so he has a free card to say racist shit

That kid look like she gonna pop a cap in my ass already.

This. Liberalism is Darwinism. The weak, dumb, and undeserving are no longer weeded out by starvation, environmental effects.

literally this I support the cuckoldry for liberals

Fuck off u dirty shitskinned poo

Thats fake news. Bait. Op made this. The baby is 100% black you idiots

Bet he doesn't have a black friend

no that's just a disorder you ignorant racist

Thanks leaf

Was Napoleon racist?!

Should be harshly prosecuted for Felony Niglet Larceny

please be not real

see

>Portland

The sky is blue
Onions are red or white
Niggers are abominations
Portland is full of cuck faggots

Posted by some faggot that doesn't live in America. Your opinion is never relevant to anyone in this country. BTW your country has never won a single war.

Come on dude. It took me a few Google searches to find out it's fake.

FAKE AND GAY

Le 90% prison population

Why didn't they just adopt?

youtu.be/Ioda2HCDvtg

I too want a french baby

Joke's on him. She fucked a robot. Pixilated lives matter.

Portland here, please kill us

>1 post by this ID thread with an image from a tabloid
>again

ATHEIST FAGGOT

I HOPE YOU ATHEISTS KYS

2070 or 2017?

I like to imagine one day he'll wake up and have to fester in the hell hes created for himself.

He took the based black man meme too seriously

Win win?

No, he hated the french like any sane man would

You guys are fucking retarded if you believe this.

That picture is from a story from years ago. This nigger went to war and his wife died or gave the baby up or something and these nice kind white folks adopted it.

He came back home and wanted to be the one black father in america, and took then to court.

Found it, that was incredibly easy.

He's nigger cunt wife gave the baby up while he was gone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268565/Terry-Achane-baby-Soldier-wins-22-month-custody-battle-finally-reunited-daughter.html

>copyright Handout

These are the same people who will then tell you with a straight face that "cuck" is a nonsensical insult.

>asked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is not the face of a man who voluntarily agreed to it.

Anyone who believes this story is an idiot. The media lies and is pushing an agenda. This is fake news to push race-mixing agenda and the destruction of marriage agenda. Sickening. I can guarantee you if you travel to Portland, OR you will not find this couple, because they do not exist.

Propaganda at its finest.

Can it get more Cucked than this?
>tfw

next level in denial

>Can it get more Cucked than this?
Canada and/or yuropooria, so yes.

jesus.... the woman seems genuinely happy though

Memes become reality. In five years white males will be castrated at birth.

>a cuck with low test not reproducing
>a nigger reproducing
A stalemate, no loss no Win

this

Uhm, they are still raising a liberal. It will just be black instead of white.

This is why white flight to third world countries is unironically perfect and the only way forward.

Fairly uncommon flag

>reached a point where white dudes ask their bulls to impregnate their wife to fight white privilege
>muh canada and yurop tho

What is wrong with liberals self-eugenics? See if those two white liberals had bred together then their progeny would be able to slip past and continue the rot.

But now? Their progeny is going to get deported back to Africa.

I really don't know how I can't get laid even thought some cucks advertise their women to everyone nowadays

>The absolute state of Portland, Oregon
It has been like that for a long time.

>The photo used with the story is actually from a 2013 news story about an African-American soldier whose estranged wife gave away their newborn baby for adoption while he was away for work. The baby was adopted by a (white) couple and only after a long court case the little girl was returned to her own father.

BASED JAMAL.

negitive_feedback_loop.exe has commenced

>Parents touching nigger spawn, not touching their own children.

Good job, liberal shits, your bad parenting ensures your four white children will grow into racists who resent the fuck out of black people because your need to virtue signal meant you showed preference in your childrens affection.

Don't worry, we will provide them with the loving family, disciplined structure and life ambition towards a goal greater than an individuals self-interest. Together we will pave a path towards the stars while you become dust and forgotten.

>You could have joined us, become strong with us but instead you were too proud, too vain, too ignorant to see the truth before you

How? That kid (who is clearly adopted by the way) is probably going to grow up to be liberal. Their kids will probably be liberal, and their kids after that, regardless of what race they breed with. Being liberal or conservative is not a fucking genetic trait even given any genetic precursors to disposition.

>typical american family

Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Swissbro. These people are fucking retarded.

hahahahahaha
aw shit
usa is ded

>Meanwhile in France...
www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/28/french-court-rules-girl-11-consented-to-sexual-relations-with-man-28-sparking-outrage.amp.html

Fake and gay. Already been a thread

But the shaming of white couples is coming shortly.

Wtf is this? Population? White population? Our total is closer to 325 million desu.

A pathologically self-hating white, who wants at least verbally his race to give things to coloured races, is a "liberal," hiding behind that word which means generous. A black person who wants white people to give things to coloured races, including his, is "conservative" in the definition of the word meaning to get, keep and hold onto.

It would be simpler to call them all anti-whites, but now you know how for blacks the Democratic party is "conservative," but for whites the Democratic party is "liberal."

What kind of a drooler do you have to be to not understand how the loyalties of different groups play into the relevance of political beliefs for them?

> upper class whites in america

Just so you know... these types of people don't actually work or do anything of importance other than live off of the working classes.

Who cares... they all upper class shitters who ruined the world.

Fuck them.

Foreigners out!

Here's your (You).

Now, why don't you go fuck yourself?

>black man impregnates white woman
>gives birth fully black child

Of course it's fake you cretins. See you fucking retards.

brainlet

If you are a good looking male, your kids will almost always come out good looking after you, no matter what race.

>worst coast
>America

> Portland, OR

We'll purge them right after California.

He just didnt want to abuse his own biological daughter. Duh.

SUCCESS IS NOT A CRIME

If the various breeds of white-tailed deer that evolved in the different areas of the Appalachian mountains were mixed together in a single area; in a few generations only one "mixed breed" of white-tailed deer would exist.

Likewise, flooding ALL & ONLY White countries with non-Whites and force-assimilating them will blend Whites people out of existence, AKA White Genocide.

You say you are anti-racists, but what you are is anti-White!

Anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-White!

those are ugly as fuck