adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
befunky.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'vebeenwatchinganimefor2months/9

2 years...

>...
Fuck off cancer

Yeah, no you haven't, subhuman haruhi-fag.

sage

I'm new to Sup Forums, why does everyone hate Haruhi so much?

-1 S;G
-0.5 Angel Beats
6.5/8

Haven't watched Re Life.

Your taste is meh.

Watch more anime.

The majority of Sup Forums loves Haruhi you retarded newfag

No one hates Haruhi other than finding it overrated or hates the endless 8.

your taste is arguably worse than OP

sage

I like this thread!

Meh

Interesting. Now, tell me about your mother, user.

Actually disgusting

I would insult you but that is one finely edited 3x3

Center is borderline hentai

One of these is not like the others

Have an outdated 3x3.

1/4. One of these things is not like the others.

3/3 for TV anime. Vintage tastes.

0/0. Props for novelty, anyway.

I've seen top left somewhere before, what's it from?

I didn't want to post my 3x3 but OP's was just tooo good to not rate!
2/2 :)
0/0 Who even likes all this old crap!
The bigger the better amiright :^)
1/1 Dandy was just sooo funny LOL

huhu, some one saved my 3x3, nice. I need to make a new one.

Even I know these are trash

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Nazo no Kanojo X. It's frankly a trashy show, but it's got a lot of charm.

Oh boy

This is the most genuinely innocent comment I have ever read

2/8
2/2 VN, 5/5 manga, 3/4 anime. What's the top-right manga?
2/4

>What's the top-right manga?
Bitter Virgin.
A very good shoujo love story.

>What's the top-right manga
I think it's bitter virgin.

No, you're just responding to bait, newfag.

Thanks!

3/6
1/5 +Monster
( . Y . ) / ( o Y o )
1/4
bait/9
4/4

>1/5 +Monster
Which didn't you like?

You called my 3x3 bait but you have the double zero combo on yours. How interesting.

No problem. Tell me what you think of it after reading it.

Re:Zero? Why do people like this show so much?

Taste is subjective.

I actually want someone to explain to me the appeal of Re:Zero. I really liked the beginning, but the second half went way downhill

Shit isn't subjective.

Some people are into scat.

4/4. I like the blue.

5/5. Nice to see SSY.

just dandy

Those people are called Germans.

9/9
0/0
7/7
8/8
5/5
9/9
It's generally super dumb, sad sometimes and entertaining. Easy to watch and funny. It's worth it, in my opinion.
8/8 pretty
8.5/9

>It's worth it, in my opinion.
Like your shit opinion.

Whatever.

Exactly.

Thanks for titling your shows, I like your taste

It is a great twist/reconstruction/subversion on/of the isekai genre. In my opinion the more isekai you have read the better Re:Zero becomes.

The world itself is generic fantasy and that's the point. How Subaru reacts to everything makes it interesting. He often dies on a whim and doesn't understand the culture at all. He wants the world to be like the isekai he has read or the games he has played but it isn't. His "power" isn't all that great either. It not only makes him have PTSD but the knowledge he gains also puts him out of tune with reality. While it can benefit him at times, it also leads to his despair.

He even tries to give up and run away multiple times, in the end he doesn't. You hate him for his attempts to do so though. You also admire his tenacity for eventually following through. You wonder if you'd have the same resolve if you were dropped into a fantasy world and had all your expectations shattered.

Anyway that's what I personally find the most appealing about the show. I especially like how Subaru "relapses" multiple times with his motivation. Pic related is more of a bait image but does show some other things people have enjoyed about the show (dark souls vibe for one). The music was also a really big highlight for me.

4/5
0/0, 10/10 for the editing though
6/6
4/5
6/6
6/6
2/2

>It is a great twist/reconstruction/subversion on/of the isekai genre.
It's not. here and there now and then is an actual subversion of that archetype/genre and it's shit because it's suffering for the sake of suffering without substance. Re;Zero is just lack of substance without interesting suffering.

>The world itself is generic fantasy and that's the point.
>it's purposefully shit, that's what makes it good!

>He often dies on a whim and doesn't understand the culture at all.
The problem is more that he dies, not on a whim, but that he has no goals which makes him die.

>His "power" isn't all that great either. It not only makes him have PTSD but the knowledge he gains also puts him out of tune with reality. While it can benefit him at times, it also leads to his despair.
>timeloop powers isn't great

Seriously, watch more of literally everything.

4/8
0/0
2/4
3/3
7/7
5/7
4/5

Like I said, I enjoyed the first half, plus the premise was great, but it kinda felt like it chopped off a bunch of material. It's like in an essay where you don't have transitions. Even better, it's like the latter half was an essay without a topic sentence. It needed to talk about why anything that happened was relevant. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but I didn't understand many of the characters' motivations, especially Subaru. While I do admit the only isekai shows I've seen are SAO, Re:Zero, and KonoSuba, I straight up do not like the concept. Even though Re:Zero was good at the beginning, and KonoSuba was pretty good, I only liked those for the characters, not the premise. Re:Zero pretty much used the whole isekai thing only for the purpose of one cool idea the authour had. It leaves so many threads loose that you question whether or not you missed an episode.

Not sure what's worse, randomly having lain to cover your pretentious trash slot, or actually thinking ReLife is a good show. Considering that you have Noragami and Kiznaiver on your list I'd assume that you've watched less than 100 total shows. Steins;Gate is also harem trash.

You sure do put a lot of effort into trying to appear pretentious and well informed. Oh man I want to put a moeshit show, but I'm too insecure to do so I put sora no woto because it has some nonsensical DEEP backstory. Utena is repetitive bullshit, and isn't interesting or deep at all if you're not 15. You've either not watched it in the last 10 years, mentally stunted, or have never actually watched it. I doubt you've even watched sakura all the way through also, or did so 15+ years ago. It's boring shit too.

Iroha is really shit. It's just an inferior version of any run of the mill asadora. Watch any asadora, they're all better than it. Amachan is pretty good. Occult Academy? Really?

Again, you're too insecure to put actual moeshit so you put Sora no Woto and Aria. Muvluv alternative might have been interesting, but reading through the original game and extra was a ridiculous chore. Nice subtle attempt at being pretentious by putting it and steel ball run, oh man I'm too cool to just put anime on my list.

It figures that a retard that likes Katanagatari would also like reZERO. Mushishi is boring trash, and people only pretend to like it.

I like how you put Space Dandy on your list to try and make it seem like you're not entirely a pretentious mouthbreather, but it just further amplifies that you have no idea what a fun show is. Try moving your head out of your sphincter for once.

Welcome to the NHK is pandering nonsense. Not surprising that an idiot that thinks Steins;Gate is good would also like trash like NHK. FMA 2003 is the superior show.

Nichijou is insipid trash. (cont.)

You should probably kill yourself

The truth hurts huh?

(continued because of text limit)
Planetes is pretty fucking boring too, why does everyone circle jerk it for? I'm surprised I never see Space Brothers on these lists, but constantly see garbage like Planetes.

Do people pretend to like chihayafuru more than other sports anime because they want to appear pretentious, or have they just never watched an actual decent sports show? I guess there's the offchance that you just like shoujo nonsense and sports together. It's not a bad show/manga but I just find it hard to believe that people think its better than anything Adachi or Slam Dunk for example unless they really like shoujo trash. I'm surprised this is the first time I've seen Spice and Wolf in here, I guess it fell out of favor from the pretentious cunts lists, it is a bit too popular afterall.

>You sure do put a lot of effort into trying to appear pretentious and well informed. Oh man I want to put a moeshit show, but I'm too insecure to do so I put sora no woto because it has some nonsensical DEEP backstory.
Hahahaha.

>I'm surprised I never see Space Brothers on these lists
If you've ever shown up to more than one 3x3 thread you would've noticed that a lot of anons put it on their list. Then again you're probably shitposting.

Chihayafuru is better than Adachi "panty shots and 300 chapters of nothing" Mitsuru and Slam Dunk is trash. Kys

>probably
I think it's pretty obvious.

You didn't rate my 3x3 but I still think you should jump off a bridge.

I won't bother fighting for Iroha or Occult Academy (they're flawed yet I still liked them), but I'll defend Dandy, Tatami, Utena, and Bebop as "fun shows" to the death.

>Adachi Mitsuru
>the original talentless sameface hack
>worth even mentioning

Lain is for tiny babies still gnawing their Nuby rings and shrilling for the teat. Unfortunately, it is also the most sophisticated show on your chart by a mile.

Making your chart nine times larger than average can only compensate so much, user. Also, Blood Meridian (like Lain) is for mewling babes toddling on the floor of modernity, as bald and toothless as your much vaunted Judge.

Perfect taste; can't criticize.

Miyazaki is shorthand for "I know nothing of the anime," second only in turpitude to that Latin puppet show.

Avatar the Last Airbender? You can't be serious putting it on a 3x3 in Sup Forums, not when you could have the superior Wakfu.

Mushishi is the raisin bran of anime, fit only for the extremely elderly or the direly constipated.

Moeshit like Ping Pong should never have been produced.

A sure sign of pretension is using unidentifiable screenshots from obscure anime and expecting everyone to recognize them.

The only thing getting screwed in Planetes is you, the viewer.

Pikachu is not pink. 0/9.

Having a separate chart for mecha is fine, but posting it is like throwing open the flap of your trenchcoat and exposing yourself in a public place, only to note that underneath the trenchcoat you are in fact a pair of brats huddled atop each other's shoulders, grasping at the high-hanging fruits of adulthood.

Ghost in the Shell can only be improved by Scarlett Johansson, a sorry thing to say.

Damn, you sure showed those chumps what's what. Shit taste needs to be called out.

adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
befunky.com/

one of the funniest troll charts i've seen
I really love this chart. You stay right on the edge of pop media, pushing conventional to the farthest while still being a fan of the commercial. Less so for film and books though
solid aesthetics, like the idea of it, I see why you put the renmei image, but i'd recommend a different one.

>Also, Blood Meridian (like Lain) is for mewling babes toddling on the floor of modernity, as bald and toothless as your much vaunted Judge.
That's not really a criticism of the book though. I love the Judge more in what he represents than as anything else. Any book that can figuratively mind rape me and have its author slap me with his cock by the end is worthy of my endless praise.

We need more 3x3 threads like this, might kill the genre off once and for all.

Everything about this post is perfect

6/7 -0.5 Noragami was good not great, same with FMA
You don't like S;G? What about C;H? I enjoyed that stuff but then I read it back in 2011. I'm excited to read S;G 0.
5/5
4/5 -F/Z
5/5
8/8
Are you doing the annual Toradora rewatch?
Sup Forums is 3/3
/m/ 2/2 I've seen Victory and war in the pocket. Most of the other stuff is in my backlog. Is that Getter Robo in the center? I've been meaning to watch more super robot.
Very interesting. Why did you choose to put Victory there? A lot of people seem to hate it. And I thought it was very average personally. Typical Tomino.
4/4
3/5 -Umaru -Jojo(didn't care for the adaption)
GuP movie in the backlog, loved the series
You're a funny guy

>You don't like S;G? What about C;H?
I don't really like S;G. Both the VN and anime. I haven't read C;H though.

I'm almost done with my Berserk video. Just need to talk about Idea of Evil and edit a few things and I should be done by next week hopefully. It's already over 20 minutes long.

Well if you don't like S;G then you wouldn't like C;G. It's more of that kind of writing. The MC is a wacky hikkomori otaku dork like Okabe was a wacky chuuni dork. And instead of jumping through time, "delusions" change the world around him. And he doesn't know if the world really is changing or he's going crazy. It's an interesting concept at least.

What didn't you like about steins gate?

Ehh, I guess I'll watch your Berserk video. If I get bored I'll just skip ahead. Berserk theories are usually pretty interesting.

>Well if you don't like S;G then you wouldn't like C;G. It's more of that kind of writing.
Eh, I guess I'll just ignore it. I heard that it's more interesting than S;G but meh.

With S;G, I just didn't like almost everything. The premise didn't interest me, Okabe felt wacky for the sake of it. The calm period didn't feel interesting, unlike Higurashi, the conspiracy with CERN was a bit too convoluted. FB was a convenient twist. Everything was just meh except the way everything was revolved. That was good, but just one interesting portion doesn't save a story.

>Berserk theories are usually pretty interesting.
Yeah, I love Berserk theories. I have this large web of theories and I'm essentially making a large prediction video for the future to see if it'll hold water in a decade or two.
I want to see if I can accurately predict Berserk with all the foreshadowed moments. So far, I think I can reasonably predict the ending.

Jesus fuck, I went on youtube to check if people made videos on Berserk theories and it's fucking cringy as shit.
Fuck everything.

>Maken-ki 2

Nice. I just wish it lived up to the ova, after that the actual series felt pretty disappointing.

Butts > Oppai

>annual Toradora rewatch
??? Natsume Yuujinchou Go, Yuri on Ice and JoJo are the only shows I'm watching for now, Sangatsu no Lion and Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki are the ones I'm going to wacht next. I rarely re-wacht anime to be honest, though now that you mention it I might wacht Toradora! again.
You mentioned last time as a joke that you might try Kuroshitsuji for a few laughs... well, if you do I recommend you more the manga. The first and second seasons are good but changes a few things like the personality of the characters and ends poorly! Also
6/6 I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

What's these?

where do i go from here? Any suggestions?

Please come to these threads more often

Yeah, you go to Sup Forums

F
A-
C+
F
F
D
C
F
D
A-
F
C
C
F

the one with the fishbowl man is Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko
the one with the tree is budda by osamu tezuka.
the one with the green hat is moomin
last one is vampire hunter D i think.

but yea yada yada spoonfeeding and shit just use reverse image search next time

>Not watching the endless eight

People rewatch Toradora through the month of December and end up on Christmas. It's like a less popular Dissapearance rewatch.
I might just play the game sometime this month. It's very cute and has more satisfying ending(s) than the anime in some ways.

OK I'll go for the Kuroshitsuji manga. Merry Christmas.

You could go here, I guess. It doesn't get better than TTGL, I'm sorry.

4/9

5/9

Yeah ok, Wakfu I can agree with.

3/9

7/9 on /m/ chart

6/7
4/5
6/9
fuck off digibro

>filename
No one even needs to ask what those are because they're all entry-level as fuck.

Is there a single person in this thread that isn't trolling?

Post yours.

Depends what you mean by trolling.
Sincerity is the ultimate pinnacle of trolling.

I'm about half serious pretty much all the time when I post on Sup Forums.

5/5
5/5
8/8
3/3 Sup Forums
4/4
2/2
5/5
3/3/
4/4
6.5/7

1/2
-1 lain