Run for office

>run for office
>hold press conference
>reporter says, "user I have here a list of everything you've said on Sup Forums"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKTwb1WCUwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Then you know I am a man of taste and only prefer delicious brown waifus"

>have the social skills to run for office
>use Sup Forums
Do you know where you are m8?

Although I did once contemplate transcripts being brought up in a court of law. I guess I could live with that as long as I had the chance to explain it all.

then you also know that robot waifus are the future

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

That include the shit posted on gif and hc?

What legal basis does the reporter have for spying on me?

You just broke Rule 1 and I will now file a ban request

Bitch move

kek

It's against the global rules to announce that you've filed a ban request. Just saiyan.

Look, you can't proove that's me haha I mean c'mon some of them are j-jokes heh

I've been here for well over a decade.

I'd love to see it.

Great time to name the Jew:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

"...Everything?"

One of the brit/pol/ tripfags had a shot at standing for MP. We could have rolled for the questions he asked in parliament...

"My opponent lost the game"

I'd probably double my voterbase, provided what I said on Sup Forums was translated to Serbian.

FLASEFLAG you fucking FAKE NEWS MERCHANTS

That's pretty cool but it seems a little dangerous. Doubtless Sup Forums is a good way to get a better reading on public sentiment, but it really seems like a politician would be better off using the usual degrees of separation and merely inviting phone calls or letters or whatever to the staffers.

I thought the Trump campaign did a pretty reasonable job of not obviously getting too far in to venues like Sup Forums and others that are kind of over the line for standards of decorum.

I was hacked

I have nothing to hide.
I am proud of my posts.

And how...C-can... you prove it was me and not my wife ?
You don't have a wife

the russians dun did it

Great now everyone knows I’m a closeted bi sexual recreational drug user anarchocapitalist racist.

I guess that explains why your sides are missing

"You mean on the infamous satire website known as 'Sup Forums'? You see Sup Forums is a website where people pretend, to each other, to be horrible insensitive people for fun. It is contained an not important to the broader political points that amercans need to actually hear about, such as tax and healthcare reform"

Would they post all the gore and scat pictures I used to dump on Sup Forums years ago?

>One of the brit/pol/ tripfags had a shot at standing for MP

Which one ? must have been for UKIP in the 2015 general i guess ?

Does that mean the reporters mother dies in her sleep?

He did say everything.

Their loss not mine. I'm already immune to being scarred for life but those faggots won't be able to handle some of the pictures I uploaded

You're in for a treat
niggerfaggot.

Im going to jail.

>actually reading the rules

Criminally underrated

>yes I may have a trap fetish but traps are INFACT not gay

>>run for office
>>hold press conference
>>reporter says, "user I have here a list of everything you've said on Sup Forums"

I was just kidding about the Holocaust

"pls show bobs and vagene"

>get instantly elected

I stand by all of it.

Okay faggot, fuck are you trying to say?
You discriminating against Sup Forums people?

>Sup Forums is satire

Checkmate

>we see here that you shilled for both sides during the US federal election of 2016
Lol what’re they gonna do? Jail me for funposting?

>really?

"What the hell is Sup Forums? Never heard of it. Let's move on to someone who has serious questions."
Or
"I've heard of it but I've never visited or posted anything. There has to be a mistake. What kind of comments do you have?"
>[insert hilarious or truthful quote here]
"Well no I did not write that. Why do you think I would? What other posts are you attributing to me?"
>umm..uhh..."gas the kikes race war now" or Hitler quotes or something.
>I've never written such a thing in my life. What is it with you people, trying to attribute Nazi quotes to normal citizens of this country who are running for office to serve their communities? This is a classic example of a politically motivated and unprincipled press falsely accusing a decent man of being a genocidal Nazi just for opposing the Democrats. This is precisely why I'm running: to protect the good decent citizens of America from having their lives destroyed by a tyrannical Left and to give them a voice. You should be ashamed of your garbage reporting. Your organization is completely unhinged and you are no longer welcome at my press briefings.

Damn they have all my LARPs where I pretend to be a government official. I don't think I've ever made one quality post on this website everything I write is bait or LARPing or just trolling. This post is the first time I'm being truthful about who I am. A master baiter.

woke

>I see here that you shilled both for and against almost every issue for the last 5 years.

>I was seeking create dialogue from all perspectives to better understand the situations
>mfw

i would kill myself

"Kek, if I win i'll have the worst ones tattoo'd on prisoners in the camps i'll build"

Cope, LibDems just recently

>"Bullshit, I never said any of that."
/thread

It's going to be awkward explaining all the ironic shilling I did for Hidawg on this board

Good. Because those are the platforms I'm running on.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT CP

"Get me a drink... we're gonna be here for a long time on this list of depravity and filth"

Fpbp

Neat, care to borrow? It would really help with my speeches.

>BUT THEN JESUS SHOWED ME THE WAY

"Can you streamline them for me? It'd be easier than writing a book."

>mfw they pull out a fren thread from /bant/

May digits come to you.

>implying Every post I ever made was a larp behind seven proxies.

upvoted we did it reddit

(CHECKED)

Or they break out your Sup Forums shitposts

>it says here that you think Rei is the clear patrician choice for waifu
>what did you mean by that statement?

>get promoted to God Emperor next election

Honestly the first part is pretty true. Liberals pretend to like each other but actually hate each other. We pretend to hate each other but actually don't.

I wasn't happy it happened. I was sad because it didn't.

Dammit leaf stay out of our elections

Definitely not picture related.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKTwb1WCUwY

Lemme know your name so I can vote for you when you run

great, you publishing that will save me a lot of money buying ads

>start larping as a somalian fugee in swedenstan

Are you me?

>hey i am publicly blackmailing you with information ive gathered illegaly
shouldnt the reported get arrested tho

>"user I have here a list of everything you've said on Sup Forums"
"Ah, so you know that I'm a Jewish Muslim Hermaphrodite Communist Zionist Eunuch Christian Nazi Freemarket-capitalist Buddhist with a 13 inch dick? I guess my political career is over then"

one word: photoshopped

I'm considering running. I'd lose because I'm red in a blue state, not because of the things I've said/done on here.
Lots of welfare queens where I am too, and most "conservatives" don't even like it when you mention spending cuts.

Do it anyway. In my very blue district it's somewhat rare for anybody to run against the blue guy who's been there for like 30 years already.

>They find all of my posts in 2012 mlpg
>They find all of my posts on /r9k/
>They find all of my posts on /trash/

Yep, I'm a black guy who has fantasies about being forced feminized and raped by white men.

Yes I want to be turned int a little girl, yes I want to be infested with parasites that turn me into a broodmother and yes I want to be unbirthed by Yellow Diamond from Steven Universe.

Fight me about it.

If this ever happened I'd name the jew and talk about race realism.

>what the hell is 'borchan'?

>wasn't me

done

This is a bit schizo

I had over 10,000 posts from my tripcode alone.

Oh no, I said "Gas the bikes!" It's a /trv/ meme.