Watching macy's day parade right now

>watching macy's day parade right now
>except for token nigger singers on some floats, the high school and college bands, spectators and nypd are all 90+% white

Why did you lie to me Sup Forums? You told me america was no longer white

Get the fuck out off there. Part and parcel action is planned for this event. Leave fucking now!

most minorities in NYC don't care for this national holiday. most are too stupid to appreciate the floats that are free to watch

I like how all of the white highschools did better than the black university

They're trying to get White people excited for Christmas. You really can't compromise

The blacks arent gonna get off there ass and come down to 34th st to watch some honkey parade.

it's only a matter of time before they start bringing out pepe balloons

>bunch of black eyed spics
>white it nigger mutt land
keklmao

Only white people care about thanksgiving. Last year I stopped into Wal Mart on my way home from thanksgiving just to see what it was like and it was all Pajeets. Black people use thanksgiving as a vehicle to mock white people for allegedly not seasoning our food but the truth is they can only have what their food stamps will give them. I did a turkey trot this morning and there was like one minority for every hundred white person. Once demographic winter closes in, thanksgiving will be phased out because it's "racist" and then Black Friday will take over the main holiday. Why do you think they start opening the stores earlier every year?

You believed them?

>Why did you lie to me Sup Forums? You told me america was no longer white

> when i cannot hold any parades where the niggers live, uz of the insane criminality and niggish retardation

hmmm...

> t. mohammed

>all the floats are anime characters
>Fast Food Mascots in cars
>Twerking “Cheerleader” squads
>Shitty pop songs by molested children or “country” singers sounding exactly like the molested children

This is a cringefest.

Niggers don’t show up to parades. They don’t go to national parks. They don’t go to Disney world. Not unless they’re there to rob, rape, or kill. Only the odd decent civilized non-whites enjoy these things

pottery

It was a good parade overall IMO

Go to a hockey game in a rural town in Canada, it will give you hope for the white race

thats one smug snoopy

I was watching it earlier and like 4 performances in a row were all black.
Then I left and came back an hour later and there was guy singing in spanish.
Hiding my rage from my family is getting hard

>Marching band has same anniversary as the band Chicago

Lol

>literally none of this is correct

Jew York is actually pretty white

My favorite air balloon things were Spongebob and Snoopy.

One thing I’ve noticed recently is that pretty much only white people care about traditional “events” like this. Minorities just tend to loiter at malls and do drugs or commit crime

newniggers dont get that

you think those nog-nogs can afford living in Manhattan?

Because America IS white and after the race-war we'll be even whiter!

snoody n wudsuck