In Japan, Christmas is a romantic holiday a la Valentine's Day

>In Japan, Christmas is a romantic holiday a la Valentine's Day

What the fuck is this

Alice was such a buzzkill in that scene. Fucking honky.

I'm allowed to say that because I'm white too.

The japanese are still godless pagans unfortunately.

>in japan is okay to say I Love You to someone you just meet and think is a bit cute

they sure are barbarians

I wanted to post a picture of Aya in her maid outfit and say how cute she was. But i now realize i never took a screenshot of it and now I'm depressed.

That's what I've heard too. It's less about spending time with your family and more about spending time with your SO or failing that friends.

They're godless heathens, so I'm not sure what else you expected.

Based Japan crucified the christians that were trying to pass their beliefs and only copied the holyday for commercial reasons.

Why does Japan have to celebrate Christmas where the majority of the japanese believe in Buddha?

>filename
Hopefully that future includes spelling lessons.

They are mostly shintoist, not buddhist

Because glorious consumerism. Also just be thankful for cute anime girls in santa gear.

>whines about muh religion
>doesn't even go to church on christmas eve, instead opting to hang out with her heterosexual life partner

Just more evidence that Alice is shit.

But user, you're the church.

>For God so loved the world...

I want to forcibly impregnate Alice.

>what the fuck is this

Japan winning again

That's actually true. Everytime I go to Japan to celebrate christmas everybody is a couple with no families in sight. I'm actually jealous. Tfw no qt jap gf Please hold me ;_;

Karen is only half-white

Sup Forums BTFO again

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Worst meme

Unfortunately, it sounds like no one will ever hold you. Sorry, man.

They don't have to, they just wanted in on the fun and didn't understand the tradition.

The Eternal Burger.

They could celebrate Yule with Shinto elements. They just need a goat to scare children, give gifts to the nice ones and kidnap the bad ones. Then they can make rice porridge and set a plate out for the zashiki-warashi.

This "christ-mas" is a problematic thing, continental europeans buttfucked old traditions with their darkie-on-a-stick.

Sensei is my wife material

They do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

They also think KFC is the canonical christmas dinner.

>Jesus-tan is not his waifu

Because everybody just wants an excuse to celebrate more holidays even if they don't really believe or care about any of the history related to it.

>he doesn't spend Christmas cuddling in front of a fireplace drinking hot cocoa with his girlfriend while it snows outside with

But Kinmoza is better than Gochiusa.

Because New Years is literally a couple days after and that's their family holiday.

KFC also came in when they realised no company had capitalised on Christmas so they started a campaign that made them synonymous with Christmas, they also pushed the couples angle, KFC is very much a couples fast food place too. Cake is also eaten on Christmas

any more like this?

Flip over to Hallmark channel any time this month, it's considered a romantic holiday here too.

Christmas, Valentine and also the birthday are considered literally ''body loss day'' where the couples are expected to fuck or lose their virginity in the magical far east

Jesus she is so cute with her hair tied up like that.

Christmas is when couples go to love hotels. This is the day when otaku stalk their favourite seiyu to check if they are still pure.

japanese women are literally made for white cocks, are you defective or a mongrel race?

Ah I remember that article

when you work 80 hour weeks standard you'll take any excuse for a holiday you can get

Japs are godless and faithless.

Most of them don't even care about Shinto/Buddhism/Confucianism anymore even though they shaped their culture, the way the country is and the way they all act.

Influenced by America, but instead of religious reason it becomes business reason.

That womens complaining aside, Japanese men ARE pretty beta.

Japan has no Christmas holiday.

That's what two nukes do, uh.

She seems like a total cunt, jesus....