Female teacher fucks male students for good grades

Female teacher fucks male students for good grades.

thesun.co.uk/news/4932710/married-teacher-bombarded-pupils-with-half-naked-pics-and-threatened-to-fail-them-if-they-didnt-have-sex-with-her/#

Other urls found in this thread:

poringa.net/posts/imagenes/3072607/Maria-Elena-Tremenda-la-Gordita.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

face looks like an amerigoblin lol

what a naughty girl!

what a ugly faced slut she is

this isn't nice at all and the male student must be a beta faggot

nice

>implying you wouldn't

are you blind?

With those tits we’re in solid paper bag territory

She looks peruvian

it's a meme.
She's a fucking dog.

A paper bag can fix it.

That’s what l call a Thicc Butterface

(Tits are top shelf. Ass most likely is too)

>A COLOMBIAN high school teacher forced students to have sex with her - and threatened to fail them if they didn't.
MUH INDEPENDENCE

She looks like the typical fat slut that asks you at the beginning to not use a condom

So thats why females weren't allowed to teach for thousands of years. Holy sheit, it's like we are rediscovering why there were all those rules and traditions regulating male and female behavior in first world civilizations by trial and error.

Would absolutely fuck but without looking at the face

Why do we let women teach?

degenerate

Post the nudes

id hit

Her thickness has me rock hard, but her face needs some serious correction, goddamn.

also impromptu thick thread

Well....I don't got a long of a lifespan any way
Fap fap fap fap

best link
poringa.net/posts/imagenes/3072607/Maria-Elena-Tremenda-la-Gordita.html

most women are ugly with out make up though your beauty standards are way too high my dudes

nice

literally this. it is infuriating that liberals disregard tradition and then learn it was right the hard way. just like smashing a wheel and making it again after fucking your shit up with squares for a few years.

that's why doggystyle was invented

i would ejaculate inside of her and leave the country / 10

10/10 american beauty right here

>your beauty standards are way too high my dudes
4u

lucky motherfuckers who hit that and got good grades afterwards

M A M A C I T A

nice

HOLY SHIT! WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME

no you wouldnt. not furry enough, cuntroach

would ejaculate at least once in each orfice and then abscond / 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

7.6/10, would drink cervezas with and smash

Nice

that fucking body though. holy shit.

Females became teachers when it became socially accepted, then normal, for mothers to work. When women were pressured economically into working, they needed somewhere to put their kids, so that's why compulsory public school came about around the same time. Then you had the need for a lot of people to teach a large number of children. Since public school would be a general, broad education on a variety of topics, and the majority of the public school students would be lower class and dumb, they needed individuals without the drive to succeed in their field to teach - hence women vice men.

Those kind of nipples make me rock hard

I will do ten little amerimutts with her

she's not from america

>get to fuck my teacher and then pass the class without trying
Definitely would

Sick bags should automatically deploy when engaging this thread.

Why didn't this shit happen when I was at school?

>creating a single mother
some men just want to see the world burn.

At 14-16 and thirsty? Maybe a bit lonely and still virgin? With those milkers and ass? Yeah.

this. it's win/win. you get prime pussy and great grades. what fucking idiot would pass that up? probably a fag is the one who ratted her out.

unbelievable body!!! Why waste it on a bunch of inexperienced boys who dont know how to make you cum properly... go for an older guy who has had the experience?? I dont understand her need to do this on a logical level... she just must be a complete pervert..

First of all. Nice.
Also people in this thread saying she's ugly. She's not beautiful but deffinatly fuckable.

She looks colombian

Let's get some more thick minority girls in this thread. Today of all days is a day to fantasize about colonizing non-whites.

Not so fast Ahmed

someone has to bleach the mutt nation, and im willing to volunteer my semen for those monster tits

>Have teacher fetish my whole life
>Teachers fuck every kid but me
TIME TO END IT

Columbia is in America, burger

I bet she's dirty as fuck m8. Just find her name and send her message when she comes out of prison lol.

>dat body
The more i look at the face the more i think shes kinda cute

MEGA MILK WHEN

Young man hormones must be kicking in. You'll get spots and anxiety so just lay off the onions for a while and by the time you are grown up [35+] you can look at the OP picture again and vomit all over the wall like you should have already done.
I've fucked a couple of fat nasty hags in my time and thinking about it now makes my balls cringe up into my stomach.

What kinda faggy students denied her advances?

>user, could you stay after class to see me?

ha ha

Youd have to be really gay i remember being young and my dick was dripping and always erect

Turns out your gay. Good luck.

every boys dream except the face

jeez

>there are people in this thread who didnt download her pics

Based ugly nympho FTW

her Jeans are gonna explode in peace/10

i want her to behead me with her cheeks

nigger nose genes will be the first thing to go when CRISPR goes full steam

If you don't think it's the white man's right to sample women of every race, I think you don't understand why colonization happened in the first place. Race mixing is degenerate, but there's nothing wrong with pumping and dumping non-white females.

Y-yes maam! D-did I do something wrong?

The absolute state of Sup Forums.
>Her face is fucked. Her body on the other hand...

If you're looking at her face you might be gay

i used to sit next to a lad in class in High School who would always point out when he had an erection and he made it move just for the keks.

he was my best mate at the time.

MOAR

What hentai is this?

I swear my shot grades in high school was because of my overblown sex drive, where the fuck where these teachers during my education.

I would have endlessly and willing drilled all of my teachers at my hardest and most vigerous wanting times.

So jelly of the current lucky fucKS who get to nail the teachers.

No.fair

What the FUCK kind of room is that?!?

i bet you gobbled his stinky knob to ya gayboi bruv

>being that one student she passed without attempting to extort sexually

Would make my concubine

YES HAHAHAHHA

Good thing she's got that hijab on to protect her modesty!

unironically this