Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w
This is the sermon that every Sup Forumsack manchild/NEET who still watches anime, plays video games and is obsessed with Japanese culture needs to hear. Japan is a wicked nation and should not

>Templar flag
>Protestant faggot

Japs are okay, at least they have (had) a proud culture they created themselves, unlike a few others I can think of...

>skin color doesn't matter
>what makes one nation great and another a failure is whether that nation is christian
oh yeah, that worked out really well. uganda is having flying cars, now that they all started believing the first thing a white man told them and japan is a hellhole.

Can someone summarize what he said? I am on the train, I can't watch it.

It's because you fight against flesh & blood. A christian fight against evil spirits and share love in the material world. Clearly you don't understand this world.

Every race have they own place, like stated in the bible. The stupid powers in this world created globalism, not god.

The only thing I have to say about this guy, and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible, is that the result of not following god or christianity is probably not why japan is the way it is. I agree that some people of japan have fallen into an unusual, and probably unhealthy, lifestyle, but I'm not convinced lack of christianity is the reason.

Yeah, Africans spend a lot of their time fighting against evil spirits. LOL

In this order the highest rates of prostitution in Europe are found in:
Germany
UK
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden.

All of these are secular atheist countries.
>pic very related

How is prostitution bad though? It provides an answer to the incel problem.

I love the bible, so true for most of the fools out there.

This quote is funny, because it automatically applies to anyone who uses it.

Germany
UK
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden
Pr*testants degenerating into what they always wanted.

>racemixing kike
No thank you

Who would you guys kill? Anderson or a Kike?

MARRY A NIGGER TO MY WHITE DAUGHTER PASTER ANDERSON

PLEEEEASE!

we're all the same in the Rabbi god

>Who would you guys kill? Anderson or a Kike?
Anderson

traitors roped first!

Do you eccept eating da poo-poo?

why are protestants such memes

This faggot is back. You're either pastor dipshit yourself or a person with mental health issue that would worship this man like he was God himself.