It's a Gif. Click it

Nobody was shot in Vegas!

AR-15 entrance wound in one side of the head? Exit wound on the other side of head?
>NO HEAD WOUND

Potion of Gif related starts around 1:20
liveleak.com/view?i=4ff_1507067186

>22,000 concert goers with smartphones
>Over 600 wounded
>NOT ONE VIDEO showing a wound or a person being hit with a bullet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3JwEbBMt-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5n9IBuCduA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEw2y8tnsvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still of the head wound that doesn't exist because nobody was shot in Vegas

>10 different shills will now claim they knew someone who died.
Emotional manipulation tactic

sometimes the exit wound from a long distance shot from an assault rifle is too small to see with the naked eye. don't worry about it. It's science.

Is this why gore is no longer allowed on Sup Forums? So that we won't know how to detect bullshit false flags??

Also, what the fuck is up with this Hooters?
youtu.be/v3JwEbBMt-Q

Is that a new policy?
I've seen a lot of African webms of them burning each other alive, beatings to deat.

Is there are time stamping of that video?
That could have been cops showing up to Hooters any time.
If there's a gun scare at any time they send the cavalry. Not uncommon.

Ambulances were pulling dead bodies out of Hooters instead of assisting the "wounded" at the concert. Why were they storing bodies a block away from the shooting? I don't fucking know, maybe they were planted there after the shooting stopped to increase the official body count. All I know for certain is that Stephen Paddock is a patsy just like Oswald.

Why are Americans so quick to forget about this shooting? Because the mass media wants you to forget about it.

as someone who has seen over 14.000 gore videos (certified on my TheYNC account), I say that that looks 100% real.

Apparently people ran north away from the concert area and supposedly there were a lot of injured people near MGM, Hooters, Tropican although I havent seen a solid clear cut video of a wounded person screaming for help or a pic of one of the hundreds of people waiting for transport to the ER.

have they ever published the list of deaths

Plus, a lot of lone gunmen the government wants us to believe in use magic bullets

>as someone who has seen over 14.000 gore videos (certified on my TheYNC account), I say that that looks 100% real.
Oh, wow. An expert gore watcher. Tell us novices about how this man was shot through the sides of his head with an AR-15 has no wound or blood on his head.

Are you a little slow? There was no shooting by anyone named Paddock and you can't show this stupid Hooters shit happened the same day.

This gif might be a little better quality

I don't know.
I'd assume the spooks could make up fake identities and death certificates.
>I'm more interested in the fact there's no evidence anyone was hit with a bullet.
Quite the contrary.

You retards are worse than the faggots that think there were no planes on 9/11. Pure, simple delusional nutjobs that are too far gone.

>list of deaths

When I see a plane hit a building I know I saw a plane hit a building.

You look at the video and believe you see an entry and exit temporal head wound from an AR-15?

You faggots should watch the video and see the crisis actors during the time of the Gif talking about his fake wounds from a bullet through the side of his head.
1:20

Hey retard, maybe his hair was covering the wounds, dumb ass. Your blurry gif doesn't prove shit except that you're a retarded brainlet.

The only injuries were tramplings, I know.

I knew it was a psyop when they immediately tried to imply that everyone was shot.

I live in Henderson and my barber's daughter is dead. Go fuck yourself.

>maybe his hair was covering the wounds

"Wah! My barber's daughter is dead. Wah!"
related

The fuck are always saying, to who?
Watch the video, fucknut.
1:20 in. They're describing wounds from the AR-15 entering one side of his head and exitng the other

> implying nobody's ever been shot in an area covered by hair before
Yeah, this thread is done. Fuck you. I fuckin' destroyed you, faggot.

there was a video after the shooting with someone going around filming wounded people - a lot of them were bleeding all over the place. Of course not everyone was shot by bullets, the shooting causes a panic, so people got trampled, squished together etc..

you are a moron

Also have in mind that he shot from pretty far away, so the bullets lost quite a bit of energy already

Yes, tumbling bullets from assault riffles slip right through the skull undetected like a needle.
They don't even bleed on the hair.
>Everyone knows that. It's science.

>there was a video after the shooting with someone going around filming wounded people
That's video in the OP this gif is from, you dumbass.
It shows NOT one single wound on anyone.
>None of the video footage or photos show a wound or a person getting hit with a bullet.

please film a bullet hitting something with your smartphone at night - and then show me the video and point out the bullet

> thinking 5.56s are going to blow people's heads off from 500 yards
Were you shot in the head too? Or were you always retarded?

>film a bullet hitting something with your smartphone at night
I don't know what universe you tapped into Sup Forums from. But on earth when people get hit with an AR-15, and yeah know, get seriously injured, or die, they fall to the ground and you see the impact.

>Thinking short, light colored hair covers up bullet hole head wound without getting the hair bloody at all.

How much are you paid to shill?

What does the script say you're supposed to say next?

And how about you show us who don't believe a photo or a video of a wound.

> drop everything you're doing and comb through Las Vegas footage to appease me or you're a shill

LMAO, this is how everybody can tell I fucking destroyed you. I love how you actually thought 5.56s would be obliterating people's skulls at those distances. Literally just higher velocity .22s.

Thx for a good post OP. I don't understand how more people don't notice all this weird unrealistic shit and shitty acting.
I don't know what happened but I do know that those aren't dead fucking bodies in that video.

I don't know how the fuck they pulled this off though in fucking Vegas. How could they get/find so many people to go along w this?

>Yuh want me to drop everything I'm doing & post evidence?
You've made about four dumbass comments about my evidence.
Evidence which proves the crisis actor filmed too much of a clearly pretend wound.

Are you going to post another dumbass picture and another 300 characters of embarrassment or post any evidence?
>Reply with more bullshit to bump the post.

Easy. They shot people with guns and caused a giant panic. Any moron who thinks people weren't actually being killed in Vegas is too stupid to understand the actual conspiracy there.

It's obvious he was shot in the chest. That's why the blood was coming from his mouth rather than from a head wound

They would just need a concentrated amount of spooks mid to high ranking among the first responders and the concert managers.
>We know they did this at Sandy Hook

Once you got that you bring the dozens of play dead, play wounded, and play hero spooks to put on the show.

>Cops got the 22,000 herded out of the venue and keep the lower ranking officers and first responders from seeing the lack of any wounds. Just lots of fake blood.

I'm kind of disappointed Sup Forums or Wikileaks never got an inside story or inside documentation of one of these false flags.
How fascinating would it be to find out exactly how this is working and what they think they're doing.

This is why no one takes us seriously

There are spit bubbles coming from his mouth
NOT blood

You have absolutely no reason to believe he was shot in the chest.
Not even the other fag on here is saying that.
In the video THEY CLEARLY STATE WE WAS SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD. They point around as if the bullet went in his head above one ear and exited above the other ear on the other side.
Watch the link and hear their words. And thanks for the bump shill.

You're telling me that's a head wound?

>This is why no one takes us seriously
By "us" do you mean, your fellow white people?

its 100 percent real. all this is. i am beginning to think this is a form of coping some people do.

What proves to you this guy was shot through the head, or that anyone else was hit by a bullet that day?

Yes there are videos of people with injuries.
Yes there are photos of bullet wounds
Even an obvious /ourguy/ made a video from his hospital bed calling on BS on the official story, saying he was running away and was shot in the thigh from the front.
Don't larp, take it too CBTS.

cranial depressions in the hair. exits woulds can be small, only slightly large than entry in cases. the original video i watched of this with audio was much clearer. The gargle, is not him gargling its from the lungs. i assume you have seen the original?

Also many of us still have the original video which was posted in 4k. Lasted only a few hours on youtube.
The new video qualities are shit.

ya right! It's TOTALLY not what it looks like in Call of Jewty so it must be fake!

>Many of you still have the original
Not really needed because we can see this man was not shot in the head.

But since you're eluding to this special evidence you have you can post some 4mb screenshots of this high rez footage.

>Pro tip, lurkers, they won't

Thanks for the bump, shill.
didn't read.

What does your script say to say next.

Hmm too bad you can't actually see shit.

>Cranial depression
You mean cranial depression like this?
I can't tell if this photo of a man shot with an AR-15 was really shot or just pretending.

Could you use your expert cranial depression analysis skills on this one?

Are you blind?
Link of the video is in the OP you didn't read, but thanks for the bump.
Here's the link again. Gif related is 1:20
Clearly was NOT shot in the head.

>I'm kind of disappointed Sup Forums or Wikileaks never got an inside story or inside documentation of one of these false flags.

Because it doesn’t exist you fucking ape

If this thread is still alive in one hour when I get home, sure.
It's not special evidence, but the video is crisp as fuck and the audio is much better. His gurgling is depressing.

Start a thread trying to prove this hoax happened if the thread is gone

Is saying pic related and gif in the OP are both heads hit with a round from an AR-15

>Yes there are photos of bullet wounds
You or another shill would post them if they existed.

> not understanding bullets lose velocity the further they travel

Oh what the fuck is that

Unironically my friends sister and boyfriend were there. Chick got shot on the ankle and bf had bullet streak on boot. Let me see if I can get some photos from them
>inb4 shill
I believe sandy hook and this are false flags, doesn't mean there weren't some shots at some point

I doubt either of those are a single 5.56
probably multiple shots from point blank range with something bigger

You do understand 5.56 is one of the smalles rifle rounds in military use and that the vegas shooter was shooting from pretty far away for that calibre?

is he gonna be okay?

>NOT ONE VIDEO showing a wound or a person being hit with a bullet

Everyone's cellphones had pics and videos erased by the FBI.

>didn't read.
>Saw no pics of anyone wounded at Vegas

You dumb fuck just because the footage has been censored doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The fact is Paddock is a scapegoat for what really went down. People got killed

Are you having a stroke?
Where's that evidence this happened?
You don't have any. You believe it because you have a faith based, weak mind. You're a bitch.

Paddock was shot in the chest

How do people wander into a thread with this stupidity?
Not at any point has any one brought up Paddock's wounds.
We're talking about the people who are pretending to be shot in the concert.

You are telling me when you see footage you'll believe? Foolish

You see this footage of them saying this fag was shot through the head, when he clearly was not shot through the head and you believe it?

You're gay.

You daft motherfucker. You think the ebil gubberment gives a fuck if a few civilians die during their false flag event? It would be way more of a risk to pretend people died (in this case, at a country music festival with a lot of coverage and people). SH is easy to stage without killing anyone because it took place all inside a school. This event was outside. There is no way they give a FLYING FUCK about killing a few people to make their point. Got it?

Use some fucking logic I swear you must have the iq of a nigger

I didn't see a photo of a wounded Las Vegas concert goer next to your huge comment so I didn't read it.

you can see a piece of brain and skull the size of a ping-pong ball sticking out of his head. are you fucking blind?

Sure you do.

I see your mother's cunt

>using jew argument tactics on Sup Forums

You
>Using the no argument or evidence tactics against irrefutible evidence of crisis acting and nobody shot.
>Being Jewish

So basically you just refuse to see it because it doesn't fit your retarded tinfoil narrative. Just because you WANT your story to be the case, doesn't mean it is. WE WUZ LIBERAL MENTALITY N SHIT.

Are you kidding ? Blood everywhere, wounded all over, death rattles all over

Oh forgot you were apart of this CIA op event. Forgot you know all the routines. There’s a reason it was at a bumfuck nobody country concert in VEGAS and not a heavily populated/monitored Lady Gaga show or literally any other event.

>country music
>cia front for cocaine running

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEE I FUCKING WONDER

You have to give up your human life in order to join the cia and other societies. Mass murders happen for passage into your new life.

Literally every single thing that has happened over the past few years has been called a false flag event. Every. Single. One. And not one time has it ever been true. The worst part about it is the "evidence" that you stupid fucks come up with is so dogshit and that not even someone wanting to believe it could based off your "findings". Conspiracy theorists are worse than niggers.

NO RUSSIAN

Not an argument.

Humor me and explain why (((they))) would fake deaths and risk exposure rather than killing citizens.

>Crisis actors being transported back n forth in “taxis”

There’s no risk involved whatsoever when there’s so many gullible fucks like you that’ll believe anything handed to them.

Yep. That's brain alright.
You proved we was shot and this part of his brain fell out of his head.
(Enhanced brain pic related.)

coping with what? I fucking hate how much people talk about these shootings, which statistically mean absolutely nothing. People die every day in thousands of different ways, why do we only hear about it when it's some sort of mass shooting or tradgedy?

Hey, is that a picture of that idiot that killed himself doing drugs, shit himself, and then ended up on instragram videos of his friends laughing at him? little peepee or something?

got to say, if you are a troll, you are doing a good job. you are very convincing at being retarded

You realize having a schtick where you post pictures of the same cuck faggot everytime you post is no different than being a tripfag right?

Internationally powered intelligence agencies put on mock mass murders in order to deprive them of their rights but we're supposed to care about nigger crack murders instead?

Lotsa key board smacking
No photos of the wounds uploaded though

Soooo... you’re arguing that picture is evidence of his brain coming out of his head?

Either we have real wounds or we don’t. But saying it’s a false flag with crisis actors at the same time arguing there were multiple shooters makes no sense. I think the likelier of the two is paddock isn’t a lone gunman, and the wounds are real, although in the confusion, where they were and what they were from could be the issue. Multiple shooters means different calibers and ranges.

Saying there was shooting when there were wounds when there was music was because there was cameras because there was phones because there was gunshots because there was running.
So if there was shooting it's what was it and we should just give up our guns, guys.

The people saying it’s a false flag with crisis actors are likely not the same people claiming multiple shooters.

Multiple shooter tards are being lead down a true dead end road because there was no shooting to begin with. That’s the (((preferred))) road.

>lack of gore evidence
>lack of shrapnel or any other bulletholes/damage
>HUGE lack of shell casings where shooting allegedly happened
>gunfire sounds like gas chugging as if it’s a fuckin potato gun, LC guns, propane, oxygen etc

BUMP ALL LV THREADS

>lack of shrapnel or any other bulletholes/damage
>HUGE lack of shell casings where shooting allegedly happened

This

1,100 rounds of pic related but we have no photo evidence of where the shells went or any video or photographs of anything on the ground riddled with bullets

oops
this pic related
1,100 rounds
>No shells or anything shot on the ground

So how did the lady who worked at my school die, then?

I would like 1,100 rounds with her. If you take my meaning. If you know what I mean. If you get what I'm implying

She's a lying spook or you are.

Fear and LARPING in Las Vegas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5n9IBuCduA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEw2y8tnsvM

>I KNO THERES HARDLY ANY SHELLS (any they’re on top of Paddocks blood, not under like they should be) B-B-BUT YOU CAN HEAR THE GUNSHOTS

I have a friend who's mom and sister were there. Mother was shot in the leg. Why is it that you nigger-level-iq fuckers honestly think it's more likely that they were able to stage something this big and fake rather than just getting some guy to shoot up a crowd?

This
>No barrel flashes coming from the room though he would have to have been close to the window if shooting from the floor
>No motive or backstory that made and fucking sense.
>This motherfucker in pic related being he

I have a dog who attacked a squirrel that lived in the backyard of someone that once went to a McDonald’s where someone with the last name Paddock worked, he says kys.
Rlly tho, prove it. Post the bitches Facebook, or literally anything. I’m sure there’s be a local news article pertaining to her.. no? Oh right on