How is the feminist #metoo campaign hitting your country?

This feminist #metoo campaign is totally out of hand in Sweden. The establishment has promoted it in order to get attention away from immigrant rapes, but it failed. It turns out basically all of the outed males are other lefties, the left seems to be in self destruct mode now.

How is this femtardist hysteria happening in your country?

A beloved comedian lost his jkb because sent some text messages.

Was he a leftie?

>the left seems to be in self destruct mode now.

Sounds like a good thing to me, user.

Surprisingly entertaining, so far.

It sure is, I laugh everyday when I see these lefttards promoting it on a daily basis and at the same time fail to see they will be the next victims.

It's hilarious.
It happened to some of the most innoncent looking dudes.

explain

At the news they were talking about cutting funding to some culture projects, who are all run by pro mass imigration, feminist, HBTQ lefttards, that's karma for you.

nobody is giving a fuck

One of the outed was a female radio journalist, a lesbian feminist who resigned before being fired because she had sexually harassed the female employees.

>trans says he was never harrased as a male but often as a woman

Ask again in like 3-5 years . Just now vegans started making protests and trying to push their ideology . Everything comes with a 2-5 years delay , technologically , trends and so on . Which saves us from most of the shitstorms the west experiences .

Enjoy it while you can.

There are other things that overlap the joy of this delay that prevent me from enjoying it .

I guess all the border crossings the last years may be a part of it?

Mostly women accusing men of years old incidents without any proof, then women lynch them on social media and some betas white knight for them in hopes of getting some, few celebrities lost their jobs because of these accusations. Then there are those who feel like they were harassed when someone looked them in the eyes for too long or bumped into them in bus.

It doesen't really involve even normies, only the biggest attention whores in society.

Nahh it doesn't affect my country pretty much , it actually made me happy to see that the police are not cucks because in a camp where the shitskins who couldn't cross got sent and started rioting , the police and the locals beat the shit out of them . But the problem is that around 50% of the youth is poisoned by their grandparents who lived in communistic times .

>It turns out basically all of the outed males are other lefties

considering swedish men are either leftists or muslims, and they are not going to report on the latter, what exactly is the news factor here?

Don't try to make everything political mate, he was just an actor. And a funny one at that.
He was in the same class as an uncle of mine, pretty fun guy from what I've heard.
He's getting tons of love from all sides though, even normies, despite the msm trying to push him down.

NIP THIS CANCER IN THE BUD, HARD AND VIOLENTLY.

I didn't know it even got that far. Literally all I've seen or heard about it was a mention in some retards Facebook posting.
Seems to be completely contained within leftist bubbles.

At first glance I thought this was some dumb anime thing.

The normies are starting to tire of it, the hashtag "metoo" makes it sound like it is just attention whoring.

Fine and dandy. A (((journalist))) outed, a muslim brotherhood imam... so far so good...