Sup Forums do you show your powerlevel in public?

Sup Forums do you show your powerlevel in public?

Isn't it a pussy move to not stand up for your beliefs?

I recently dropped the jewish question at uni party. Ever since people avoid me noticeably..

> Isn't it a pussy move to not stand up for your beliefs?

Yes, it is.

> Sup Forums do you show your powerlevel in public?

Lol no.

>Ever hiding your power level
You fucking pussy. Be open, articulate and honest with your beliefs. If you hide a belief you show some sort of doubt that its acceptable.

Doesn't usually come up. I'm genuine with people, but I don't start conversations about politics.

I posted on a liberals facebook that black men commit half the murders while being 10% if the population just yesterday.

Yeah, I tend to say whatever I want. If I'm at a degenerate house party, I don't give a damn what a bunch of blue pilled cunts think, I'll drop red pills all day. If I'm just trying to get shit done, no, I won't shoot myself in the foot.

Lol, power level? Whats is this dbz

Is that a gypsy?

I think it's a sheep, but I'm not sure.

> video : dont drink at work.

Close. But its New Zealandish sheep shagger who gets BTFO

>You fucking pussy. Be open, articulate and honest with your beliefs. If you hide a belief you show some sort of doubt that its acceptable.

Ignore this, don't actually tell anyone you're a fascist

I only tip whites and normally tip them 25%

Why is pol full of LARPing faggots
>power level
>talking about your beliefs

What is this? An autist general? There's a reason why pol is known for being home of the incel outcasts.

Wow, is this the power of Sup Forums?

Hans NO!

Seriously though, get used to it. People absolutely hate having their precious beliefs challenged.
It does have some minor rewards though. A couple months ago my boss asked me "Why does it seem that all of Hollywood has the same opinion on damn near everything?" My response was "Because they oust anyone who disagrees with their agenda." I saw immediately that eureka! moment on his face. A couple days ago he says to me "There sure are a lot of Jews in Hollywood, huh?"

It's the little things.

Always.

Often times radical beliefs are not acceptable. And risking your future livelihood on principal is not worth it, in my opinion.

>don't actually tell anyone you're a fascist
Why the fuck would you put a label on yourself when you're talking about your beliefs?
I've literally quoted the Nazi ideology multiple times to lefties without ever being called Nazi since the only thing they know about Nazis is that they hated Jews.

>goyim you're not allowed to speak out against the system we created, its just not tolerated these days, oy vey.

Fuck off kike.

This.
Liberals don't know shit about anything. When the topic of politics has come up, I've quoted straight from the NSDAP 25 point plan and was always met with enthusiastic agreement.

my life is depressing enough as it is... I just dont have any allies where i live. So to be completely open about my political opinions would alienate me to an unacceptable level..

I would like to though

The kikes control the system. I need to suffer through that system if I want a well paying job. I am NOT going to name the Jew, get lynched for hate thought, and work in fast food for the rest of my life.

Its not ifteni want to kill something, but i would happilytake up that oppurtunity to relishthe process of painfully killing an animal.

>I am NOT going to name the Jew

I share a board with people (If you can even call a 30% white, 20% hispanic and 50% african mutt a person) this fucking cowardly.

how is it possible to lose vs a sheep?

Look again.
Its a woman, lol.

The programming is pretty strong over here Nigel. We have tons of white evangelicals who will literally sacrifice everything for the Jew. Even most non-religious normies will do a quick look around when you mention Jews as a group.
If you know of a way to quickly redpill normies on the JQ or race, then please, for everyone's sake, please share.

then that woman must be flatter than a newborn and have only mens clothing

You make it socially acceptable banter in your friends group.
You frame it as a compliment.
>God damn I wish I was Jewish, I wouldn't be having these money troubles, haha
Or the like.
Frame it as a compliment or a joke. Plant the knowledge in heads around you of their trickery without calling attention to it.

Its not difficult.

fpbp, yes of course the more courageous thing to do is to be open about your heretical beliefs but not everyone is a hero

I'm not a funny person. I have no knack for comedy at all so I'll stick with the slow way.

>Sup Forums do you show your powerlevel in public?
No, I'm Christian and have to hide it to avoid persecution.

same

>going to uni
>going to parties
>going to uni-parties
lol I hope you get expelled

you're not actually wrong mate, i've successfully got 3 of my friends to be aware of the jew , any mention of them or any geo-political unrest and all i hear is " it's always the fucking jews" and it's music it my ears

You have to have balls in the western hemisphere to do that. Here its the opposite, you have to have balls to be a faggot or a numale libtard but not if you are in safeheaven of a campus
Most if not all numale faggot hipsters move out

>tfw I told my coworkers that although a lot of Jews died in the holocaust, I don't believe they were executed in gas chambers
>they all laughed and called me a nazi but they took it pretty well all things considered, they are still friends with me even though they are blue pilled normies, and I think 1 of them actually thought I had a point

I like my job and would like to keep it. If I'm in a place where I can freely say I voted for trump, that's cool. If I can freely state I hate niggers, that's amazing. My bosses hate niggers, even by getting rid of a lot of black coworkers over the years. But they are still raging lib tards. Are they hypocrites, yeah. Will I come out to them, nope. Outside of my job, I make it obvious I hate niggers and I voted for Trump, which are probably the most divisive things you can say to someone in today's world.

Remind them that its mathematically impossible for 6 million Jews to have died from the day the war started, to the day it ended in camps.

Watch their little heads explode.

>>God damn I wish I was Jewish, I wouldn't be having these money troubles, haha

i tried to hide it, i really did, but a 16yo girl was larping as a philosopher (u know the kind... trying to say pretentious 'deep' bs) at a party and asked me what i thought about the role of women etc, I didn't want her to talk to me, and i had nothing to lose, so well you can sort of guess to where it got from there, at the end she was like 0___0
Although I get the feeling seed has been planted. I did have fun in the end, and felt nice knowing you've done your part, as little as it may be

All the time
I get in a load of shit for it half the time

Openly call blacks wogs
call all muslims saracens
told a lesbian she was going to burn in hell
make jokes about jews all the time

on the other hand i do actually have gay, african, asian, muslim and even jewish friends so i often dont say certain things around them.

Never shy away from my beliefs, everyone around me has similar beliefs anyway. Its just knowing when to keep your gob shut.

just stay down, idiot.

JQ is too extreme for people who aren't friends or family. Unless its gentle mocking

welcome welcome dear new micropenis. Post a picture of your penis and we will tell you if you are micro or nano. This will determine your own jewish question with girls or those tranny ladies with blue hair.

>naming the jew in Deutschland
>ever
What a suicidal behaviour Hans

I live in the fucking bible belt of Europe. I can say anything I want about anyone, especially der juden.

Just hold true to your beliefs.
You don't have to go around as a walking billboard for your political beliefs, unless you want to.

Saracens is always a funny one I think

Liberals dislike blacks A LOT I've noticed

never make a statement
always ask questions to guide your victim to realisation

>t.socrates

I have no problem ranting about jews/multiculturalism in public. I obviously tone it down a bit, but I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone where I can't be myself

based sheep

I make close to 80k a year. if I showed my power level I'd be fired in a heart beat. then what? I'd be forced to work at McDonalds making 20k if I were lucky.

some of us have things to lose so we keep quiet