I'M STILL MAD

I'M STILL MAD.

At least he redeemed himself with Saekano.

Then she goes home and schlicks to losing to best girl.

Kazusa a shit.

Kazusa is the cutest in the world.

How does this mediocre harem shit redeem anything?

Daily reminder you could have read closing chapter if you started japanese 3 years ago.

What was the point of this scene? She lost so why rub it in?

Best girl won.

Best girl won in WA2 too.

In truth she was the one to be blamed in this scene. She dragged Haruki all along to say farewell to Kazusa, and he resisted because he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back after seeing Kazusa and it would hurt Setsuna. But she still insisted on them going together.

honestly the only one i blame for this shit is haruki for cheating on his fucking girlfriend

hachiman wouldn't have done this

Well, that's true. I still understand him though.

I think he's a shitty fucking person. Here's how I'd lay it down

>getting together with Setsuna
Cute girl asks you out? Never dated before? Any boy would roll with that, nothing wrong.
>realizing he's in love with Kazusa
Should've broken up here, but hell, can roll with it given a bit of time. Feelings are volatile and change, after all.
>not breaking up with Setsuna after kissing Kazusa
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>not breaking up with Setsuna after gently walking Kazusa home
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>not breaking up with Setsuna after airport
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>not breaking up with Setsuna after gently walking Kazusa home
They did break up though.

But Setsuna lost.

s-she did win before she lost ;_;

Yep, she lost, and best girl won.

>hachiman wouldn't have done this
Stop fucking comparing these two shows. They are different and have completely different characters and motivations. Stop.

Setsuna probably lost the hardest when compared to other girls in a similar situation considering her and Haruki do have a couple of years as a happy couple after taking 3 years to sort everything out and get engaged before everything comes crashing down.

Setsuna isn't an idiot. She knew that in all likelihood Haruki and Kazusa would get together no matter what she did.

She couldn't handle that. So she tried everything in her power to stop them from getting together so she could stay close to both of them without feeling like a 3rd wheel.

Ultimately all she managed to do is waste everyone's time and cause everyone a whole lot of heartbreak.

What she did was not fair to her friends and she deserves to be left with nothing which was ultimately what happened.

Doesn't excuse Haruki cheating.

White Album > White Album 2

Fight me

Sorry, I don't fight the mentally handicapped

I'M STILL WAITING FOR CLOSING CHAPTER.

he who

Kazusa is best girl

Start learning nihongo already.

I've read CC, I just want it animated

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

i will forever be mad at setsuna

this