Sorry boys, but you don't know vaginas

unv.is/nytimes.com/2017/11/16/style/my-vagina-is-terrific-your-opinion-about-it-is-not.html

Sorry but men need to do pretending they know about vaginas. You don't have a woman's perspective. It's just sad really

they stink. they are diseased af. all medicine dies in them. you cant differentiate their slimes from their viruses. they fucked up the garden of eden. the entire world is all about lying. and about this. hard. and the hardest

another toasty roastie

Did you really just post this on Sup Forums? Of course everyone here don't know vaginas, the closest they ever come to a vagina is the crap 2d drawings of vaginas on their hentai that don't even resemble a real vagina.

well fuck eh. might as well neck ourselves

Exactly my point. (White) men need to learn to stop taking about things they know nothing about.

women are under control of husbands because the first one laid an animal whom comprised the devil

>they stink
Dirty vaginas stink. Proper hygiene is a must, just like any other body part, or it will stink. Start telling your girlfriends to douche. Gynos tell them its unhealthy but douching once a month doesn't hurt in the long run.

Women are awakening. The patriarchy is coming to an end. Your myths and fantasies will get you nowhere

they always have three times more smeg than an uncut dick. they have no g spots and pee on you. they are inside out penises we used to be and are acidic and need all sorts of goops. that sort of dynamic will ALWAYS smell. right thru a concrete wall

this is THE masonic doctrine. go home

Nah, my wifes vagina never stinks. You are just a faggot that likes the smell of dick better than pussy.

chop off yours. youre a liar. it's physically impossible. they gape. theres vagisil. no dickisil. they cause all cancer with their yeast fungus. canesten is not for men. at least you can suck on tits like a baby. keep enabling them. ill use a turkey baster or male-made artificial eggs or wombs or the adopted kids you threw in the garbage. we already outbreed you and cured hiv. only for ourselves

I'm sorry but I have been inside of over 200 vaginas and think I know what good one is like.

>t. Chad

I am still not sure what exactly is she trying to tell us?

> (White) men need to learn to stop taking about things they know nothing about.
> ((((WHITE))))

vagisil is for yeast infections faggot. Men that fuck women while they have a yeast infection can catch it and can use vagisil just like a woman dumbass. If you werent a virgin you would know this.

I'm a White man and a board certified gynecologist who knows more about your vagina than you do. But you don't need to be a gynecologist to know if your vag stinks, men aren't gonna like it

Your vagina looks like an Arby's #2. Shut the fuck up.

vagisil and canesten are two different things and youre gross and have cancer and prolly zika or super gonorrhea. back to work now. enjoy your slavery and dissonance. youve never once succeeded at shit in 6000 years and all spiritual things are masculine. zero marriages nor pussies in heaven. wed Christ. and dick poster? nice one. big. but restore your skin

>silly boys, you know my crushing loneliness and implacable demands *always* come first

Question:

Why do I need to know anything about a vagina aside from how to put my dick in one?

You have to go back

>now let me lecture you about masculinity

What do you suppose the author wants to say about her beef curtains?

Imagine your dick shrunk to 0.2 inches.
Then imagine a hole opened up under your microdick, just infront of your asshole.
And then your balls are sucked into the hole up to your kidneys.

Now you know what a vagina is.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

> MUH experience, your scientifical knowledge knows means shit
and they are supposed to be the side of Science.

>oops, I gave you post-antibiotic gonorrhea
>hehe, I store more HPV genomes than commercial seedbanks

why is no one calling bait? is it so terrible that we just all know that its sarcasm at this point and not even b8m8?

Of course talking about heterosexual intercourse triggers the faggot LGBTXYZ bot. As much as you faggots try to noramalize faggotry and immorality it will never be accepted as normal. Adam and eve, not adam and steve. The LGBTxyz community had did more damage to themselves in the past year than conservatives could ever do and its been glorious watching normies get redpilled while watching all the limp wristed tantrums from faggot liberals. The next generation are seeing it and when they rebel against their faggot liberal parents, there will be a new Hitler emerge and he will cleanse the immorality of their parents. It will be glorious to sit back and watch it all happen.

Inb4 the cucks rage at the cruelty of nature, repaying their sweaty furtive pussy licking with a gruesome death

>phone posting
>tabloid posting
>wasting them digits

>MUH VAGINA

Can you imagine if guys started writing articles about their cocks?

Based on their "vagina" costumes that they like to parade around in, these stupid shits don't know a vagina from a vulva. Are we sure they're actually female or are we just taking their word for it?

Hahahaha, roastie is mad.

Feel any tingling in your throat, user? The Roastie is paid only in the blood of betas.

every time

jews are so vulgar

Why do these women feel the need to talk about their vaginas in normal conversation I don't go around talking about my cock and if I did I would be locked up. Believe it or not the majority of men don't care about your vagina it's a hole to throw their dick into every once in while when they are horney after that men genuinely don't care about a womens vaginas .

>muh vagina
Go extinct already

>cuckposting
>spacing
G2g back

I miss the puritanism of the 50's.

Um. Wow. Okay. This is really transphobic. Not all women have vaginas.

It's still a think in small town america. Only the big cities embrace faggots. Most small towns all across the US feel like a Norman Rockwell painting. The kids that grow up in these towns that are liberal/faggots/lesbians/trannies normally migrate to big cities so they can live in a community with other faggots, liberals, lesbos and trannies. Its pretty comfy in the "Flyover states".

It's frankly revolting as a city-dwelller for it to have become normalized and celebrated for really faggoty guys to go around holding hands because that's such a hip thing to do.

Much better when it was like this or that strip of gay bars and even if you knew about it you didn't care anyway.

Denial won't save your face from melting by way of the roast.

>(White) men
Now that's a shiggy diggy.
Fuck off and go back to Tumblr

>You can't rape me!
>You're not a man! You can't tell me how my penis works!

I know, I lived in one of the biggest cities in my state when I was in my 20s and I despised it. I prefer small towns because liberals absolutely hate small town life. They hate the fact that most people mind their own business other than the normal gossip. They hate the fact that no one gives a shit about what you like to do in your bedroom and conservatives don't "identify" with what they like to stick inside them or what they like to stick inside others. Growing up in a small town that is all you would hear about from the fags and lizzies= they couldn't wait to turn 18 and move to the enlightened San Francisco. It's great, it segregates them to a community away from my friends and family. It also protects my community from their liberal progressive SJW ideas. They want to invite illegal aliens into their communities and niggers, thats fine and dandy because communities like mine are considered "racist, 1950s mentality" and is not an attractive place for them to move to. It keeps their nigger crimes and HIV/AIDS and liberal/progressive ideas out of small towns. It's pretty fucking great if you ask me.

At the same time I can sympathize. My best friend in college turned out to be a closet case (obvious I guess, but I don't tend to wonder much what other guys are in to and I wasn't exactly trying to fuck everything that moved myself.) But it wasn't until he decided to come out that I got a handle on just how much of personal trouble it cause for him to have to hide it.

There has to be some kind of "live and let live" middle ground, and I don't think vagina stories in the fucking New York Times are where it's at.

I really couldn't care less about your vageen. Half of the world's population has one so I doubt your's is anything special.

There is still a voice of reason around this place...

ive responded to you many times. you are the only sodomite in here. youre also a kike dyke pedo satanic pagan murderer
>kills everybody
>blames their kids
>has anal anyways

It’s okay to be white.

What is up with these inane, hate-filled articles about men? How many men has she met ever who acted like this? How is this news or journalism?

Not needing a woman to have a kid? Where can I sign up?

This is like when moronic fighters say "you couldnt know about boxing becasue you never boxed" Fuck off slut ive fucked more pussies than you could even dream of. So i do know. Thanks.

Flag checks out

Most women can't ID vaginas, same as men they think the labia are the vagina.

T. Healthcare worker.

>I don't understand, I've been nothing but nice to you. Why won't you go out with me?

They're stretchy and they feel good, user. Your vagina was just explained to you.

>Jen Gunter
more like
>Jen Cunter

Women have rights because men allow it. If we collectively decided that woman should not have rights, you would lose your rights.

Eating pussy gives you throat cancer

It's because girls bodies mature faster than boys growing up but their minds stay frozen at 14 years old. Women need men to make adult decisions because male brains continue maturing into their late 20s. Female brains are stuck between 12 and 14 years old and never fully mature.

wtf I'm a faggot now

1967: Boy, we'll probably travel to Magellanic Cloud in 50 years time
2017:

There's a silver lining here though. By letting Jewesses be like this, the world can see that they lack the basic capacity to uphold their end of the proposition.

Do a GYN rotation during Residency. After your third full of greenish cottage cheese it will almost make you a fag.

Why don't they just teach basic cleanliness in sex ed instead of how to have buttsex? Seems like it'd be easier for everyone that way.

>JEN GUNTER
>talking about cunts
I can't even...
>oh god my sides

>girls make jokes about small dicks all day long
>get butthurt when they can't handle the bantz

You need to lurk moar if you think this is white only.

She's baking a loaf and I think it's sourdough.

>sense makes sense
>nephilim defeated and not created unlike you

>claims all of this shit
>still believes she can tell men how to be men
>'HURR TOXIC MASCULINITY'