Kobayashi-san is a Maid Dragon

PV any minute now.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv283698076?
twitter.com/maidragon_anime/status/805770219700400128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post the superior non-cowtit version

Sorry, KyoAni workers assassinated everyone who saved it.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv283698076?

>live event not available outside of Japan

It will be up in the kyoani youtube channel.

They can get fucked then

Don't think so, probably on Pony Canyon's.

I mean, they will upload the PV on their channel so you only have to F5 youtube after the event is over.

Pony Canyon's Youtube channel that is

That's just niconico as usual.

What is Cool-sensei's next work that will be adapted? At this rate might as well do it all.

I want RaButa.

What is this show even about?

Nothing.

Yuri Monster Musume

Lesbian dragons scissoring each other.

Just another shitty LN adaption by KyoAni

Talentless hacks like Cool-Someone-Who-Cares should be grateful because GodAni decided to turn their shitty drawings into something decent and associated with them.

Soft yuri and dragon girls

Lesbian maid dragon

twitter.com/maidragon_anime/status/805770219700400128

>【Nico】 From 2pm on Wednesday, 7th, TV animation "May Dragon of Mr. Kobayashi Sancho" ~ It's a little chaotic! Casts are Yui Kuwahara, Maria Naganawa, Maki Takada, Mika Takahashi 4 people! Ponkotsu ?? lovely lovely!? Dragon girls' slutty live broadcasting begins! It is! It is!

What did they mean by this?

I still don't understand why Japanese people talk that way when talking about new shit.

It's a level of over-enthusiasm for just about everything.

>Yui Kuwahara, Maria Naganawa, Maki Takada, Mika Takahashi
Literally who?

Maybe they're not as bitter and jaded as you are.

I think they are, it's just pretending not to be.

>Dragon girls' slutty live broadcasting begins!
KyoAni must hate working on this show.

I just want to see kana fugging the loli.

The live event starts in 6 hours, not that it matters for us gaijins anyway.

There was a small opportunity for that and it passed.

It doesn't even say that. I don't know how user got that translation.

When was the last time kyoani released series in back to back seasons? What does it mean?

Don't worry, the tsundere loli will try to rape Kana.

Kanna is da cutest.

Remember that one time when Kobayashi was having a bonner for her ?

Wake me up when that pv drops.

Man I already have an image of what Kanna's voice sounds like in my head and I'm not looking forward to her actual VA. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

What chapter? I just started reading.

Reminder that KyoAni will shit on her and cut out all her lewd.

Why do people keep saying this? Have you seen phantom world? They have no problems with loli lewd

Are you trolling? I guess you're trolling.
Phantom World made it a point to to accidentally have any lewd of the loli, while whoring out all the other girls.
There you have it, proved yourself wrong.

>Phantom World made it a point to to accidentally have any lewd of the loli
what does this sentence mean

That they probably went frame by frame to make sure nothing lewd is showing when it comes to the loli, and they made it sure nobody thinks there's loli sexualization happening.

I'm sorry what

>I'm sorry what
>proceeds to post more evidence
Thank you.
She was the only girl who didn't get any details on her, a crotch shot, vagina bones or anything, not to mention any service shots, all in a fucking OVA.
What she did get is that one swimsuit shot, that they made sure isn't the least bit lewd and nobody could raise an eyebrow about.
Once again, you proved my point.

>It's sexual, just not sexual enough

>it's sexual
It isn't. That's the point.
The other girls' are, on the other hand. You fucking retard.

LRD pls go. You're mentally ill and everything in your false flagging eyes says the same thing every time.

There's maybe like 2 or 3 panels total of Kanna lewd anyway what are you complaining about?

you forgot something

There's something wrong with you if you think a child in an innocent swimsuit is lewd.
At least post Choi butt if you want to prove him wrong.

How the fuck does the level of sexualization of other characters have any bearing on the objective sexualization of another, faggot? Fact is it's a fucking half nude shot of a loli getting fawned over by men. Anyway my point is that there's at least SOME willingness to do it present, that's all.

>Choi butt
That too. I'm just posting the first images I can find.

>mentally ill
I guess that's what you call a lolicon.
>false flagging
Nope. KyoAni just never sexualizes lolis.
And those panels will get cut out too, along with her being sidelined all the time.

Kanna doesn't even have any real lewd. None of the girls do. This manga is fanservice free.

>Nope. KyoAni just never sexualizes lolis.

They would have to straight up not adapt some chapters to sideline her. Stop posting.

LRD pls, don't give yourself too much credit. We know you're simply a troll. A reverse troll, that is. Actual lolicon hates you and call out on your BS.

>Fact is it's a fucking half nude shot of a loli
No, it's a fully clothed (swimsuit), and the kind that is "cutesy wutesy, not sexy" on purpose.
>fawned over by men
Also, false. It screams "see, little girls are for cute, not lewd" by how unsexualized it is.
>at least SOME willingness to do it present
I've yet to see any, so wrong.
Comical moment, they made sure not to make it sexual by not making it look like it's actually part of a body.

Have a stitch.

They will do that then.
It's KyoAni, pioneer at anti-lolicon movement in anime.
Sure thing, loli hater fuck, I'm sure willing to care about you and your normal faggot friends.
>actual lolicon
Please, keep this bullshit to yourself.

Just because it's not a blatant fanservice shot doesn't mean the intention wasn't there. You realise they can just totally omit all these "borderline" shots if they really had some vendetta against it like you seem to think, right? Is this bait?

>manga actually about wyverns
>called dragons
Errytime

>fuck you lolicon, you expected loli lewd in the OVA? NOPE, this is what you get instead
Sasuga KyoAni

Is that hair coming from the front or back?

But isn't she a European dragon?

>you realise they can just totally omit
No need, when they make it a point to not sexualize her anyways, just making it a "cute child daww next to hot women OH BABY" kind of situation.

>pioneer at anti-lolicon movement in anime.
Lolicon in TV anime is just about dead and buried, sorry to say. Time to move back to manga only. I did it ages ago.

Sure, but if they're "pioneer at anti-lolicon movement in anime" then they would be totally avoiding anything even remotely close to it, wouldn't they?

She is, and they all are quadrupedal with two wings so user is retarded.

meant for

>being this much of a tryhard
>implying Kanna has anything comparable to
>thinks Kanna is going to be sideline for no reason when she's the second girl
This troll.

Time to ignore, Sup Forums?

And they are doing just that.

>for no reason
Reasons for you:
It's KyoAni, she's a loli.

>superior non-cowtit version

Literally a faggot of the highest caliber.

>Show hasn't started yet, but LRD is already sperging and being retarded

If they were then they wouldn't have animated this You're retarded.

I get the feeling you're the type of person who cries about certain omissions from prisma illya

Whatever, I was just putting here a reminder.
No Kanna lewd will come out of the show.

Might as well.

Dude, it's LRD. He floods with his tears even in Prisma thread. He's just a normalfag troll pretending.

>they wouldn't have animated this
Yes they would, since it has nothing lolicon about it (they made sure about THAT), and KyoAni likes doing cute. It's cute for them, like a cute pet or mascot, nothing more.

Don't get him started. He thinks Illya is also anti-loli.

Quetzel-san is a flying snake technically.

I'm sure the official art will be lewd.

If you were a lolicon, you wouldn't like the latest Prisma seasons removing the lewd too.
They're not KyoAni level, but surely following their example with Illya. Not that YOU care.

why is reina happy here

Then why would they sideline Kanna like you said here ? You're not being consistent.

>Not that YOU care.
too transparent

>sorry, can't show loli lewd
This is almost a comically fine example for that.

Since you call me a troll, it's pretty safe to assume you don't care about lolicon fanservice butchering.

Anime isn't the place for you if loli decline bothers you. It's been trending like that for awhile. Go back to manga, and I don't mean that in a gtfo way either.

Kobayashi-san's maid dragon?

Reminder. LRD has been saying and doing the same shit since 2009. And that's despite the countless series since that has disproved his bait.

Kobayashi-san's maid wyvern.
FTFY

>LRD
is that his trip or something

Did you start trying to force this meme today?

>Loli is more lewd than the other girls
Where is LRD's God now?

>despite the countless series since that has disproved his bait
Au contraire, the anime industry is going just how he said, and if there's a proof for anything, it's for him being right, as current industry is basically lewder than ever, yet on loli front, there's almost completely nothing, and what little there is is really not up to par with even a very tame ecchi.

It is short for LolisRDead, his trip.