GERMANY OWES POLAND $1,500,000,000,000 USD + (((COMP)))OUND KURWA INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyT-0c_QTc&t=282s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back rest of Pomerania and Saxony as well.

>demand Germany pay debts it can't possibly afford
>where have we heard this before?

I like poland.
But you deserved the asspounding germany gave you for your ethnic cleansing.

But if you wait another 100 years it will be 133 quadrillion USD. You won't prematurely cut off your access to exponential debt growth, will you?

>Dissolve resolution forced upon both nations one sidedly
>Actually expects this to work out
Really now Poland?

Nobody is still alive who did anything harmful to (((poles))). Go, sue Caesar or Nero

I love Poland. You are an example for all of us.

Lol you're joking right faggot? I got jumped for being polish when I was in Germany back in 2013. For that ALONE we should get money you racist fucking krauts

GERMANY PAY DEBTS

I love Polska too.

WWIII Incoming

Krauts are nott racist they are cucked into violent retardation

INVADE THE POL
PAY THE TOLL

This.

It's funny because if carried out it would destroy mutti merkel's plans, and transfer all the funds into a walled and relatively pure country. The EU might even crumble.

Along with that, all the squatting, tracksuit wearing freeloaders in England etc would return home back to Poland with € signs in their eyes.

WW3

PAY DENBTS GERMONEY

Make Germany pay! Fuck Germany and especially Merkel. She'll have the country bankrupt from all the migrants and paying off Poland.

So that's our battleplan:
>1. Make Germany pay Poles until their country collapses
>2. Save Europe from niggers
>3. Make Ukraine pay Ruskis (gas debt) until their county collapses
>4. Save Europe from Slab niggers
>5. Split the land between Russia and Poland (in the latter's favour just to be nice)
>6. Do Slab things like drinking Vodka and eating pirogi

Time to pay up Merkel

nice, then you'd have budget for paki gibs

Germoney should pay

like any shitskin in Germany, you should be jumped and fucked up
nothing wrong there in Sup Forumss terms

>Germany has to pay denbts despite being the arguabely biggest contributor to the EUROPEAN
>the debnts from WW2 makes Germans poor like after WW1 which will cause WW3
Yeah go for it I'd rather gamble for a redpill future

i agree, im sure they owe us a lot too

just give them the peanuts, my god...

Fucking autocorrect I meant EU

its time, krauts
stand up against your enemies again

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyT-0c_QTc&t=282s

to be fair, germans can claim that all the EU funds invested in Poland can be counted against that number ( with compound interest)

be careful when playing denbt games with krauts polska, you never know when they'll jew the hell out of you out of nowhere

>Polish lawyer says
Now that's an unbiased source if ever I saw one.

Tbh i hope ww3 will be soon, I'll strike germans on the front line with the force of a thousand suns for what they did to us. If that won't happen i will watch you fuckers being raped by sandniggers while imma sit comfortable masturbating to the show.

Underfsted

please take at least ONE Panzerfaust with you next time

He's coming back!

Great plan Ivan, when we are going to start?

Why bother with panzerfausts when the poles can use American CAS?

and whos gonna ride the tanks? the 3rd gender faggots? Please, you all became queers wanting feminine cocks up ur ass, and even dicks arent enough because you demand Panzerfausts. Your country died with Hitler and you've just been using our money to build your economy.

kek'd

Don't forget your country is the one with most muslims in Europe, and they are growing in numbers fast.

poland will rule middle europa

Pay up hans.

>pay denbts
>another war
>PL is now a Muslim country

When the Treaty that says germany doesnt have to pay reperations also includes that parts of former germany are now polish.
Try Us poland, we have so many fucking nonwhites we will take back prussia

Me three

It's only because of tatars, and they're not like sandniggers in western europe. Most of them don't even visit mosques.
We also have Caucasians, but they live in their republics separately from majority of Russian population.

Good, fuck modern Germany, Poland is the future of Europe

I will give my blood to the polish cause to help collect the money the filthy traitor krauts owe them.

>pay denbts
>WW3
>mudlimes flee to South America

NO PLS

Accidentally sparks 4th Reich

>4% of population is already ukrainians
Yet Sup Forumstards still think poland is any different from germany or sweden. They have muslims and we have hohols

Cockholes are better than sandniggers.

but user ukrainian women are HOT

Poland > Germany

Pay up cucks.

krauts better pay up or eternal slavs wont save them when Mehmet uprising happens in germanstan. Cant come crying to amerishartstan cause you told our military to fuck off.

>breaths in*
ahahhahahahaahaaaaaaaa

>schnelles abzahlen
Nice falseflag Kevin

Watching the pro-EU politicians try and punish Britain while the union itself is literally up in flames is hilarious .

What does the German media say about this? Is the "reparation" meme being taken seriously?

But they're pretty fucking weird... so...

Damn it's gonna be ww2 all over only with poland as Nazi Germany

lmao right

>Lancers against Panzers.

Its not even a meme anymore. Beside of /pol this isnt even a topic in germany. We ignore Poland, and their Goverment cant be taken seriously. The Reperation Demands are just a way of the polish Goverment to raise their own popularity within the polish plebs.
Without our Companies and our Investments Poland would be the same shity Place that it was in 1990. Our Goverment knows that and even the polish Goverment knows that.

Janusz will never see a Reperation Penny.

Based Poland, invite the beers after...

Figured it was nothing but autistic screeching.

Based Norway-Bro. Btw I love your Country!

Anything that bites Germany in the ass is ok by me. Fucking krauts.

Macron is leader of the EU now mama Merkel cant even lead her own country

I applaud the Poles for pulling that move. Topic is overloaded, emotionally. It will bring an end to the demands of taking in low-IQ shitskin crimigrants.