Would Hitler of sent me to a camp for being a NEET?

Would Hitler of sent me to a camp for being a NEET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GmGtoI2Wco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do we have this thread constantly? OP won't likely reply more than once (or at all) in the thread, and its always the same text with the same images, what is your endgame? really

He'd probably send you to a camp for fapping to hentai.

Yes, he would have kicked you out of your parents' basement and into a military boot camp.

He would HAVE killed you for being mentally disabled, yes.

He would send you to a training camp to get in shape, and if not a untermensh, to a breeding camp to make babies. Then to working camp to build shit for the glorious reich.
Unless you are an enemy of the state user. Are you ?

Also if you had been young enough, you would simply have been inducted into the Hitleryugend and would never have become a NEET in the first place.

yes you would be sent to a Arbeitslager

No immediately, you would've been forcibly conscripted because there's a good chance you could be of use in the Wehrmacht. If you failed even that then you'd probably be sent to a concentration camp, yes.

(You)

All of you, blue.

He would have sent you yo camp to learn how to write you ignorant hillbilly. Would of?

Yes. Enjoy your black triangle you dysfunctional introvert

youtube.com/watch?v=2GmGtoI2Wco

I always wanted to know if pol thinks im good for the air chamber ?

>stay true pol dont lie
>if your argument is "toscane related know it includes France Northern and south Italy and im from Québec so im 80+% french
>It thinks northern France (normandie) is soouth UK, they told me by email
>95% of family tree is french (11 gens back)

Tell me pol am i white ? Or am i going to the gym camp with Anne ?

A lot of people in the meme chambers were white, they were just Polish, communist or other type of subhuman.

Can a man go from untermensch into ubermensch?

keked by (((them)))

No, he believed in NEET neutrality.

he would've sent you to the East as cannon fodder

No, to the army.

Can I collect all of them?

If you have good genes then yes. Read Nietzsche to understand the concept of the Übermensch, it's not just about genes.

I'm just gonna leave this here