Anyone enjoying Tsugumomo currently?

Anyone enjoying Tsugumomo currently?

"Currently" is a bit of a stretch with how long ago the last chapter was.

well, at least an anime is confirmed. Though i imagine they will have to tone down a lot of scenes.

Like 2 months I think since the last TL

Its going to ruin threads unfortunately. It was already pretty bad with how much waifu posting goes on.

Tsugumomo is super duper interesting.

>Its going to ruin threads unfortunately.
Cant get much worse after the nipplemod trolling.

Sunao's great, I hope she comes back to the manga soon, she hasn't shown up in years.

pretty sure shes the fox mask challenger.

Sunao doesn't wear a fox mask though, and the fox masked person does, so that means the fox mask character isn't Sunao.

>tfw you're watching the mangaka draw Chapter 96 on stream but you haven't even seen the raws of Chapter 94-95 yet
I hope the helmet guy didn't job again.

Tell me about Fox Mask, why does she wear the mask?

>Like 2 months I think since the last TL

Which was already a month behind. Chapter 94 came out the week after 93 was translated.

how does that argument make any sense?

>Sunao = no mask
>Fox mask = mask
>mask != no mask
>∴ Sunao != Fox mask

QED

Are the white obi and loli goddess back yet? Watching them die actually hurt a lot and the ecchi shenanigans with these new characters instead of progressing the plot to a less dire state annoyed me

what if its just susano. With a mask on.

Some of the tonal shifts have been kind of funny, yeah.

>so this kid's long-lost mother came back, only to murder two of this closest friends as he watched helplessly
>and now he's regained his childhood memories and learned how this is pretty much all his fault
>and he has three years to somehow become stronger than a god, and then kill his mother, or else his hometown and the entire surrounding region will effectively get nuked

>better give him a few handjobs, that'll cheer him up

>tfw he'll properly fuck sunao to make her mom happy and then have a proper harem ending
>tfw kukuri won't come back
>tfw nee-chan and hourglass are probably dead or negative effect incoming

By the time she unfreezes, she'll be his imouto.

>kukuri won't come back
Bite your tongue.

>It was already pretty bad with how much waifu posting goes on.
But user, Tsugumomo threads had minimal waifu posting. Tsugumomo threads actually had minimal of most cancer posting.

not anymore with the anime coming
anime adaptions destroy original source threads most of the time
guarantee it for the type of series this is

At least the threads won't be as molasses anymore. And I highly doubt the anime will be big enough to go full cancer.

>manga about doing lewd things with lolis
>kills the lolis
>for some reason people keep reading it
mangaka needs to kill himself already

Don't be throwing those stones here.

The slow threads that lasted an entire day was apart of its charm. Fast threads that only last a few hours are trash for dozens of reason.

Am I the only one who already hates the anime adaptation?

I don't know what's wrong with me, it's not even out yet and I can already see people shitting all over it and refusing to read the manga while making their theories about the story and bitching about naked lolis.

It's really makes my blood boil.
The manga is perfect as it is and it's impossible to do a good job animating it currently without having insane talent collaboration and budget to get said people.

And even then it won't run for long because anime is not really profitable anymore.

I don't understand.
Why did they make it? What's the point.

I think I'll just filter out anything anime related from my brain and kill myself inside a little.

It was always like that?
Literally the series started and went on for like 8 volumes with him doing the exact same thing
getting stronger and getting molested
that's all this series ever was