Nanoha Vivid 720p BDs

>[ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid (720p BDRip x264 AAC) BATCH
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877931

It's sad to finally be done with these after twenty months. It was fun while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1481122186469.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it wasn't.

Thanks. We will never know why the delay happened, right?

Aniplex stuff probably, they aren't involved in the movie for some reason.

Thanks ron.

>kid gets her legs broken in loli-UFC
>nope I can't take 30 mins out of my day to visit her in the hospital
Nanoha is a bad mother.

Vivio can take on a full Starlight Breaker. She knows that she will be fine.

Thanks. But uh, are you going to use Vividtrans' subs for Strike? I hope that you do. If not, then you need to triple check your subs and fix lines that needs fixing, like Fuuka's speech at the bath and how she describes Rinne throughout the season.

So smug

Thanks Ronny.

Since we're in a Nanoha general I'll ask.

A thread or so ago someone said the in-character commentary tracks for the movies are subbed? Can some kind user point me in their direction?

Me too, please.
Best I've found is a 90% finished translated script of the first movie's commentary.

Hey, isn't this whole "Rinne wants to become strong" plotpoint ripped from the first arc of StrikerS? I feel like I've witnessed this before with Teana and how she wanted to get strong.

Thirding. All I have are a couple of untimed scripts.

I got that impression more from Corona and the Nephilim Fist.
Rinne is pushing herself hard in her training, but I don't think it's quite reached the level of risking her health during practice.

I'm getting the vibe from Rinne. Like, both have their own motivations but I feel said motivations are the same kind of. Also they're both pushing themselves because they're weak.

Though Rinne doesn't have both Nanoha and Signum blowing her the fuck out.

are there comparisons of the bath episode? did they really cuck us out of subaru and teana nipples?

She says she trains until she throws up and passes out quite frequently. I'd say that's detrimental to your health.

Fuuka will provide this for Rinne.

And thus ending the cycle of ripping themselves off from an earlier series.

Like pottery.

Ehn, it's a little different I suppose. Nanoha went full White Devil because she's seen the consequences of pushing past your limits too hard. Fuuka wants Rinne to snap out of her delusion.

I'm not saying it's the most original thing in the world but I'll applaud for trying a different angle with it. I never did like that scene with Nanoha anyway, felt way too heartless for her.

I liked it. It felt pretty good watching Teana get blown the fuck out.

Then the next episode happened and Signum also fucking destroyed her and I think I lost my sides that day.

Rinne needs to win a match already. She can't keep on losing.

I'm not saying it wasn't earned, I just felt it was a bit out of character for Nanoha not to even try and talk her down first.

Then again I also hated that BetrayerS doujin for the same reason and people seem to love that.

Consider this user: Teana was probably at the point where talking won't do shit and Nanoha knew that. That's why she shot her down.

>and people seem to love that.
People like that doujin exclusively for the great art and the action, but the writing and characters weren't good at all.

Oh I'm fully aware, and I've been arguing for ages Rinne is at that point as well, but the way the scene was done it looked like Nanoha did it like the steely cold wind of death.

Then again, I haven't seen that season in a long time. I'm probably miss-remembering it. Ignore me.

Oh yeah Rinne was already at that point and that's why they're having this fight.

Great, now I'm gonna call Rinne a 'Discount Teana' until the series ends.

God bless Fuuka for saving the Nanoha franchise.

She's rich though, if anythign Teana is the discount

I don't think they are that similar. Unlike Rinne, Teana doesn't hate herself or what she is doing. Rinne is aware that she is stronger than average while Teana had an inferiority complex because she is the only normal one amongst her group.

Any noteworthy changes?

They un-lewd Caro.

At least Nanoha and Signum were literal lightyears ahead of Teana in both experience and ability, so them putting her in her place made sense. Vivio is younger than Rinne and Fuuka has less training and hasn't been doing strike arts as long, which is far more humiliating.

They fixed the eyes in bascially the whole anime, making them more on-model (more rounded instead of square tops). They also added some sparkles and flowers and stuff to various scenes.

may.2chan.net/b/src/1481122186469.jpg

Thanks, although I'll be grabbing the 1080p.

Check the thread before the last one, in the archive. Or the one before that, I think they got posted on saturday or sunday.

Tons of faces are completely redrawn. It's not even just the ones that people complained a ton about like this particularly bad example. A whole bunch more are too.

I didn't like that much, It felt undeserved and it was the first time the ever-polite and nice characters involved acted rough (or even assholish?), so I didn't really buy it.

something went wrong with fuuka's everything

poor girl

well this episode they all said Fuuka was basically taskmaster fused with wolverine

More like Gene

Why did I save these?
To remind me to keep the TV version too.

Caro unlewd.

My waifu > your waifu

She looked too adult there to them, probably. Alas, I liked that. And that way she lied on the stone, oh my.

Fucking terrible. This was the only good scene in the series, and they removed it?

>franchise has gone so anti-loli that they're putting in less fanservice for the BDs instead of more
This just can't be stopped. RIP Nanoha.

So who does that make Rinne? She's only slightly less of a jobber than Miura at this point.

It's good.

>we didn't listen to LRD
I'm sorry.

Choose your Huracan.

The new movie exists to please the shoujo crowd so anything that guys may like needs to be erased.

This is a little, well, a lot frightening.

This one

I don't understand why they changed her entire position.

Fate #?

Rinne is about as much like Fate as Fuuka is to Nanoha.

They took out Subaru's ass!

Robots don't have asses.

Point is, Fate also lost to Nanoha. Dunno if people were autist then too and couldn't accept that story just called for that, like they do now.

Fuuka is very similar to Nanoha though. They have a lot in common honestly.

Fate also won fights and did impressive stuff

Austism is not something that fades with the ages, especially for this fanbase. That said, the stories are not similar enough to be compared. Nanoha S1 was much more straightfoward and structured. There was a clear antagonist and a lot more was on the line. With Vivid Strike, everything is much more ambiguous and one can honestly side with Fuuka or Rinne, since neither is technically wrong. For VS, it really doesn't matter who wins or loses, it's more about who you want to win.

My wife Fuuka is so cute

Fuuka is really a husbando.

No, Fuuka is totally wife material. Rinnie is more husbando.

yandere husbando (Rinne)?

They replaced the lewd/sexy pose with a childlike.

In a sense, they strenghtened the loliness of Caro.

Rinne isn't weak though, unlike Tea.

>losing to a 4-month newbie
>not weak

Fuuka is Nanoha tier. It's not her fault really.

Cartridge powered rocket fists when

Tea isn't weak either.

Probably when she joins the army.

someone asked in an old thread if gauntletswere allowed... well, it seems that they are allowed.

Back to Force with you - we don't need more science, we need more little girls armed with smiles and bubbles.

But cartridges were introduced with A's.

>Force
How do you load cartridges into this reactor plug?

with a lot of lubricant gel.

Cartridge Load!

Explosion!

This is years after Nanoha has spent time in military, almost dying and presumably smacking people around. It would be more reasonable if we knew exactly what happened over the 10 year time skip, but I think the change in attitude is reasonable, she's seen some combat, had training and it's fucking years later. Ain't quite just an overpowered 9 year old anymore.

Ask Isis

I don't think it fits even with what we see of her in StrikerS. She keeps the smiling yasashii face before the recruits all the time, so it really looks like some halfway psycho nasty hidden side of her suddenly snapped through.

>I've seen some shit
>stop being little shits
>play time is over

The crucial thing is, what happened to make her like that. Sure as hell wasn't during A's.

That doesn't make sense though - If that was what happened, she fucked up royally by previously handling them with extreme fluff and happy, until things got out of hand when she overreacted 1000%. Both stupid.

Hmm, I wonder if those blue catridge-looking objects she has prepared on her belt are loadable plug-ins. There's two of them.

>Vivio? Oh.jpg