AI JOU

AI JOU

everybody singing

YOU JOE

DED.

I like Kalafina's song for the ED better.

Why is the ED so unfitting? Finally picked this up and it's the only thing I find weird. The OP otherwise is marvelous.

I love all the Klimt nods in the OP but I'm guessing the ED was supposed to make things lighter, giving how depressing the overall setting of the series is. If we ever get a series 2 it'd be awesome if they used Goya paintings somehow in the opening, especially fitting considering Sora no Woto is set in Spain.

You're NOT my friend.

>it'd be awesome if they used Goya paintings
But that would be dark as fuck. It somehow fits the aesthetic of an OP, but it would be weird. And yes, I'm only 4 chapters in and can not feel sad when watching it. I hope it gets even more sad.
But you're.

I also loved the Klimt, wanted to see more of the giant in the lake.

At first I though Goya wouldn't fit the setting, but then I thought more about it and realized that it would actually be a pretty good match

Was this any good?

I'm not your friend, pal

I miss this shoe, but I guess it was good enough for what it was and it ended okay.

What's similar?

Why is she so bullyable?

Those are boots, not shoes.
If you want something similar search for military boots or something like that in google.
It's unfortunate they were't good enough for what it was, but I hope you find a good pair.

Hello please note that this castle design is not correct. The whole point of the extended edge was for holes to be there to fire arrows through, not solid as shown. Thank you for your time.

Was this any good? After the first few episodes it seemed a bit boring and I never continued watching

It's a tower not a castle

Still not the correct design for a tower with the extended battlements.

You missed out. It got pretty bleak.

hell yes

Everybody that likes this show seems to like Haibane Renmei. I'd suggest going there next if you haven't seen it.

>Tfw no Sora no Woto movie directed by Shinkai about the war

Real spoilers, don't click if you still want to watch it.

> Fact: We were in Japan all along.

We really need a show with cute girls doing war things, with real suffering, death and edgy shit like that. Something like Gakkou Gurashi but ambiented on the WWII would be nice.

>watching sora no woto earlier
>check Sup Forums as usual
>sora no woto thread

Today was a good day

Also I just noticed there was an instrumental version of Servante Du Feu used in the ova. Anyone got a copy of it?

Anyone got a complete collection of the Facts and speculations images?

Lost mine during a hard drive failure

We kind of have Muv Luv for that but more content set in the Sora no Woto universe would be great, even if it isn't set in Seize.

One thing I loved about this series was how different cultures view things like myths or historical information, like how the general who tried to take over the town was refereed too as a hero back home but it'd be interesting to see if we get a S2 we'll learn the Wotos weren't exactly looked on favourably and considered witches or something in another town, I can only imagine how Kanata's reaction would be.

Annual live stream when?

Also i am glad to see anons still love sora no woto.

>Anyone got a copy of it?
Nope, no one does. It was never released.

Such a damn shame too. Orchestr/a/ when

SnW is my all time favorite show, yet I'm not a huge fan of Sol shows. Weird.

>Never released
Reminds me of S2

>SnW Orchestr/a/
When they get some taste

When the fag who's writing it graduate from college.