HELLO EVERYONE I AM ROMANIAN

hELLO EVERYONE I AM ROMANIAN ,

I LOVE THE TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/
shoebat.com/2016/08/18/muslims-in-uk-try-to-force-romanians-to-comply-with-shariah-law-prohibition-against-alcohol-the-romanians-say-no-and-then-beat-the-muslims-with-baseball-bats-and-destroy-their-business-and-their/
m.mediafax.ro/social/un-parlamentar-roman-vrea-o-lege-mai-aspra-pentru-hartuirea-sexuala-dupa-campania-metoo-opt-din-zece-romance-nu-se-simt-in-siguranta-cand-merg-noaptea-pe-strada-16823761
coman.acceptromania.ro/cazul-coman-hamilton/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=7jceW0Jdb44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiraspol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will u marry me?

I make it a point to hire Moldovans over Romanians every time I need to outsource QE or DevOps support.

Moldovan women are far better lays as well.

>/r9k/
>he fucks Russian whores who LARP as gyppos

>t. a Russian whore who LARPs as white

Actually I am British I just wanted to shitpost under a romanian flag

>t.le 56%

How do you say trump in Romania?

Trump

it's probably just Trump as it's a noun you dumbo

Better than 0%, Mihai.

heló cigány

You know what? I'm done. That's right, I'm FUCKING done.

I can't deal with the racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, and fattophobia expressed by you "people" anymore. I'm leaving. I mean, I knew 4 chan was a fucked up place, but holy FUCK. Never coming back to this website AGAIN!

I am in Romania and even though romanians look like italians (who are not white) , they are pretty blonde and white

but i am a pale english man and they all speak english to me so its apparent they see me as a god of some sort.

I wanted to post that :^(
keep tell yourself that mutt

I love how everyone who's first language isn't English refers to him as The Trump. Giggle every time.

>ROMANIAN
why are all romanian girls I have ever met been so loose? literally the easiest sluts to pork

h...hello estonia s..senpai

Was the same for me in Chisinau, I'm pale and blonde and everyone wanted to engage with me in some way. I love how so many of the businesses over there are run by Brits and Germans.

who fuckin cares. Keep your ass in Romania, bitch!

i gave 5 lei to some cool guy in a wheelchair, i called him hotwheels

it feels a little unsafe here but I am from a small town in the UK so I am sure I would feel just as uneasy in londonistan

>memeflag
nothing of value will be lost

Do you know that many people believe that gipsies come originally from Romania? Do you get angry when you hear that?

What do white romanians think about gipsies? Do you want to exterminate them all or you're already used to them?

There are no nouns in Romanian? So when you are saying your relative that you are about to steal a horse - you use foreign word, or when you say "steal" in Romanian anyone know that it's about horse and when you say "sell" anyone knows, that it's about drugs?

gyppos are were and will always be hated no matter what mr le 56% face+ahmed tells

Why? I married a Hungarian chick, and she's got hot little clam shell. Hungarian and Romanian bitches are fucking hot!

London is definitely a hole, never enjoyed my time there. I give Romanians shit because they'll dish it back (which is always fun) and for the most part are decent people. You're probably safer there, I always felt safe anyway.

Dacian Bucharest Romanians are allowed to post in this thread. The rest can get the hell out.

я нe pyмын, я в pyмынии

>slav intellectual

Ecли тeбя дepжaт в зaлoжникaх - пpишли мигaющий cмaйл!

Don't hit yourself on the way out faggot

>you'll be back

Beeg Inward O Neer

they've never been a problem politically, they don't hate us and just do their own thing, which is largely committing crime

but ofc recently they have started getting contaminated with jewish anti racist whatever bullshit, and maybe in 10 years they'll start to whine about white privilege

fuck off memeflager I can shitpost on pol better than you Southerners ever could

lel

what race?

You know what else Romanians do in London?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/
shoebat.com/2016/08/18/muslims-in-uk-try-to-force-romanians-to-comply-with-shariah-law-prohibition-against-alcohol-the-romanians-say-no-and-then-beat-the-muslims-with-baseball-bats-and-destroy-their-business-and-their/

anglo

>implying gyppos don't make trouble for us
m.mediafax.ro/social/un-parlamentar-roman-vrea-o-lege-mai-aspra-pentru-hartuirea-sexuala-dupa-campania-metoo-opt-din-zece-romance-nu-se-simt-in-siguranta-cand-merg-noaptea-pe-strada-16823761

Compared to your yellow rotten toothed annoying british chicks and your americunts yeah you make us slavs and northerners look like gods.

>trying to mess with the people who keep making up holidays just to get drunk
mudslimes btfo

I like Mircea Eliade, a genius of the 20th century.

And no one here knows him.

i was also accused of that

I see you are a man of culture as well

HEyo zingari whatsup

>the Roman shows up
hello senpai

it's nothing compared to what niggers are doing in the USA, never heard of that bitch before, is she a gypsy?

anyway they never caused trouble other than random crime, but yea expect all the shit from the west to hit us as well, gay marriage will be discussed in 10-20 years

>implying it isn't forced on us
coman.acceptromania.ro/cazul-coman-hamilton/?lang=en

>If you are trapped in the cemetery, a blinking smile has come!

Bad translation, but I feel like it's a good saying.. Elaborate pls?

oh wait i know that trash, hahahaaa that fucking subhuman god i hate people like her they make me wanna kill myself arrogant braindead shit parroting all the jewish shit from the west

Whatever you say pal. She chose an americunt over you slavs and northerners though, and I get to plug her on the regular.

ete pula comrades

>Hungarian
>slav
amerimutt education

> takes name of the Lord in vain
r u atheist or just angry at them archons?

Read the exchange again. Report back.

what a strange wojak
uncanny valley really hits with this one

trumpucescu

kek
yeah you said she chose you over all us slavs and northerners but Hungarians are neither of these things or are you implying she would go for a Romanian over a Hungarian

DINAMO MUIE DINAMO CLAP CLAP

Also liviu Dracnea likes it up the ass

I said she chose me over the guy claiming slavs and northerners are gods. I never implied Hungarians were slavs. Reading is fundamental.

>>/out/

Oh no, GODS COCK IN YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT

which lost cause claimed that?

Murdoch-Chan?

go into your mother's Easter

this guy
Meme flag fellow.

he's talking about women though but I see your point

Don't hes on his way out but it may be too soon hes supposed to atleast collapse our gov and cause a reform or civil war.

My cousin had a Romanian rape baby, then she moved in with him and he kicked her out a year later and had to move back to the UK with the kid

FUCK YOUR MOTHERS APARTMENT HOUSE BLOCKS MAINTANANCE BILL

FUCKING BASED

>i gave 5 lei to some cool guy in a wheelchair, i called him hotwheels
youtube.com/watch?v=7jceW0Jdb44

yes all hail the soros lapdogs and CIA nigger laura codruta kovesi, they will save us from the evil crooks by putting them in prison in mock trials where they're found guilty of breathing so we can sell more state assets to huge corporations because free markets goy

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR ON MY MOM THAT I'LL RAPE YOUR MITHERS DEAD PEOPLE AND MAKE YOU TASTE THE CUM INSIDE THEM

FUCK YOUR MOTHERS CHRISTS AND WOUNDED YOU STUPID CHILD MADE FROM JERKING OFF

.t sent from my antena 3 studio

The broken English is getting fucking serious in here.

Never knew Sup Forums has so many fucking romanians

im here with my gf from tirasapol , are all you niggas in bucharest?

i want to visit some beautiful churches. Did the communists destroy them all or are some worth visiting?

>he doesn't know ceausescu was a nazbol

>SPEAKS THE CHILD MADE FOR ALLOWENCE
GO INTO YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY AND SUCK MY DICK YOU LITTLE FAG
>being from that shithole
ew. most churches here are stable but you should visit Moldova if you want the true church experience

I'LL SHOW YOU BROKEN ENGLISH YOU SUBMISSIVE BUTT SLUT

she says tirasapol is better than bucharest, but she also yelled at me for sitting on the corner of the bed wearing jeans, so what does she know

I am reading articles and half of them say "x was spared the communists"

yea gj, and you people grew up on /pol and somehow end up shilling for actual globalist lapdogs which is pretty amazing

I'LL FUCK YOUR MOTHERS ELECTRICITY

Besides being insulted on my status as a butt slut, not angry at this post. I need to learn to insult people in Romanian English. Shit's brutal.

You should taste the vinegar sweat between my left nut and thigh, it's quite mezmerising

wtf is a tirasapol is it the capital of Transnistria?
I SWEAR ON MY MOM ID YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK I'LL COME AND STEAL EVERYTHING MADE FROM METAL

>wtf is a tirasapol is it the capital of Transnistria?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiraspol

yes i cant spell it as it's irrelevant to me

They defend their way of life from literal cutthroat invading religions? Oh no, they are such terrible people.

Native British are pathetic and deserve what they are getting desu.

eh some of the stuff is lost in translation

TONIGHT WHEN YOU GO HOME I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS FUCK YOUR MOTHERS DEAD

No marry me instead ill treat you like a princess

tell your girlfriend that even our most shitiest town it's better than her larping country

hi dear
can u open ur cloth
will u send me pic of ur bob
send bob
u so butiful
sho me ur vegana
send me naeked pic
hello
bitch lasagna