Death March Anime

Well, this is bullshit at its finest. Anime announced.
> Isekai where MC is essentially OP and game world (Already not impressed).
> People like to bullshit liking this fucking series because it is comfy (fuck you out there).
> Conflict resolved so fucking easy (fuck you to those who says this is good, because that just makes overall conflict even less value if there was even was anything of worth.)
> Loli-harem (Not fucking joking, the bar is really low as of this point).
> The mc fucks prostitutes and even goes in detail about it in narrative while not going for the fresh pussy right in front of him.
> There being no actual plot after hundreds of chapters and foreshadowing is bullshit with pacing.
> The fans bullshitting even further with the whole "journey that is valuable". Fuck you and your supposed journey. So much for fucking value if the mc is OP and shit and lots of girls surround him and take interest (not kidding).
This series is shit and being being adapted. Fuck this.

Didn't I see a thread for this months ago?

Already sounds better than reeeeeeeeeeee:zero. Isekai genre is saved.

And don't get me started on comfy because this series is not comfy. Like a pillow, you need the right softness, fluff and material. Otherwise you can get a jagged rock as a pillow and call it comfy.

Re:Zero is better than this piece of garbage. Also,
> genre
Congratulations, I can see that you are an idiot.

This novel is only good for the lolis. MC literally goes around collecting and saving loli slaves.

The best loli is Arisa and I'll watch for her at least.

Sounds like you've read it.

I'm not impressed, a loli-harem is by no means any good context.

>Implying loli harem isn't great
What are you, some kind of normalfag?

>Loli-harem
Picked up.

You made the right decision.

>Loli-harem
And you wonder why people like it?
So fucking picked up.

>Loli-harem (Not fucking joking, the bar is really low as of this point).
I'm really interested.

Oh baby it actually fucking happened. Arifureta when?

Who's the second and third girl from the left? Sera and the princess?

>Loli-harem
Extremely interested
>not going for the fresh pussy
Into the trash it goes.

People think with their dicks. How the fuck do you not know that?

What? It really got announced? Holy shit out of all the narou isekai you just had to go with the most unimpressive one. Its not even on the level of 'so bad its good' but just feels bland all around at least for me. I can't see whats so 'comfy' about it really but I guess people like it for that.

And when people keep saying muh ADVENTURE, stuff like Legend, Trinitas Mundus, MT and many many others manage to make it work better than this.

Mia is the twintails. Nana is the other.

Hell yeah, STALKER. You sure as hell are gonna enjoy this.

So one of the holy trinity of complete garbage isekai finally got adapted. What's next?

Wait no fuck 3rd is Nana.

Look here you pitiful excuse of a neck-bearded pedophile. I'm gonna be real fucking honest about the context of that. A bunch of under-aged girls that surrounds an essentially bad excuse of a protagonist with nothing interesting of a personality must be a paradise for a man-whore like you. Disgusting.

>lolicons showing they have no standard whatsoever

Why doesn't this surprise me?

>This normalfag
Such salt.

>A cute loli will never do her best to service you every night like a good servant because she wants to, even going as far as to cast charm magic to compel you to accept her loving service

Re: Monster and Arifureta. Those are the most soul-sucking within narou. With those two, it will officially become the triad of tumors within isekai.

What are you, some kind of normalfag?

You're on the wrong board. Try reddit where you belong.

Arifureta right? I mean logically thining that should be it. I'm sure even they're not crazy enough the adapt slave harem.

Lol the jelousy of good LN is adapted but your shit material got caned lmao.

>isekai
Into the trash it g-
>loli harem
I'm conflicted, fuck.

>Loli harem of slaves
Instant picked up and undroppable.

Did he somehow get younger? I don't believe that's a face of 29 years old man even in animeland.

>Re:Monster

Isn't the other one the Slime story?

Oh yeah, that series. Where all of the series is just the mc thinking with his dick and getting sex-slaves (I'm not even joking, just read it and you'll understand, people).

tips fedora

>text quoting nobody (personal opinion)
Why?

>Loli-harem
Picked up.

Are you tsundere or what? You cannot blame people for your shit taste so your favourite narou got caned instead isn't it?

>people actually hate this series beyond it just being repetitive shit
>they don't like following mushishi tier adventures of comfy and hunting food, as well as all the damn SoL in the world
>people on this board watch and read much worse crap but they hate this
its incredible, how the fuck did Sup Forums somehow get even worse taste then the nips? Neo/a/ needs to die, and die horribly in fire.

And reddit is filled with a bunch of idiots that get mad over their feelings getting hurt and you become banned because of doing so.
Like I said, disgusting.

>Implying it doesn't have enough established characteristics to be called a genre already.

normally the trinity is Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Re:Monster, and Arifureta, but OP is a redditor trying to get assmad because apparently loli's are bad or some retarded fucking shit.

after mushoku tensei but before shield hero

> People like to bullshit liking this fucking series

People praise Dungeon Defense. Just give up.

If I remember correctly MC dropped a fucking meteor in volume 1? Picking up for Loli-harem

t. leddit
you have to go back.

>Tama: A girl from the nekomimi clan
>Pochi: A girl from the inumimi clan
Well I'm really sold now. Seem like it's really cute.

What series? The fuck are you talking about? Not once did I mention anything about a canned series. Also,
> lol
> lmao
Kill yourself.

yeah, his body de-aged to a 16 year old.

This, this is the holy trinity of shit.

Funny because a 10 sec. search shows that reddit loves it and thinks it's fresh and badass. You could be happy there.

Oh man, it feels good being an isekaifag. 2017 is the best year, we've got the 2nd season of konosuba, overlord, the one with loli hitler, and now this is being adapted. Am I missing anything?

Just shut the fuck up. Established characteristics my ass. What is Twelve Kingdoms? It all boils down because nips bastardized isekai and made it look much more worse over the years.

Lol the idiot OP got trigerred a lot. Try having better taste next time. I don't think fanservice, harem and comfy anime is rare to be adapted. If you're surprised you may need to check your brain.

Knights and Magic is getting animated too.
so we get fantasy gundams and shit.

Knight and Magic and that food SOL isekai. There are probably going to be much more announced since the narou adaption train finally started speeding up.

Picked the absolute up.

Based OP bringing the good news.

Started reading this the other day, not very impressed, Liza best girl btw.

Loli harem reminds me of Konjiki no Word Master, which I find better.

Isekai isn't actually bad. The bad thing here is the MMOshit and self-insert of it. They come in a single package so Isekai automatically gets shit on.

> Mushishi
Don't you dare try to compare that actually comfy series to this steaming pile of compost heap.

12 kingdom is not finished yet to be rated or as standard.

What makes it even worse is the fact that this nigga has an onee san fetish.

my favorite part is the fact Satou and the hero want the others harem.

Word Master's loli harem is never-ending. Not that I'm complaining here.

I'm still waiting for my Arifureta anime adaptation

> Fanservice
The bar is really low.
> harem
I'm not impressed.
> Comfy.
I've heard this shit. It is not. It is a power fantasy where conflict is too easily resolved (as if there was truly any conflict to note of), bullshit foreshadowing, mmorpg bullshit OP protagonist.
Fuck you. Listen to you. You are the exact same people who kill the very soul of what is to be considered good. Face it, they are adapting a steaming pile of shit.

An S1 of Arifureta wouldn't be bad, but more seasons of it would be terrible. Arifureta is shit now. Early Arifureta was good edge but the later ones are bad edge.

>there are actually still arifuretafags around especially after most of them being hyper butthurt about the series ending
holy shit, i legit thought you lot died years ago.

>Every series were the protagonists goes to another world is an Isekai.
That's like saying that every movie with guns and explosions is an action movie. Isekai is a new thing.

>B-but she literally gets transported to another world.
Don't confuse the genre with the plot-point.

A-1.
SAO Staff.
2 cour.
Wish fulfillment up the ass.

Final destination.

Are you retarded. It's maybe not the best story to be adapted but at least it has plot. So you want something like yuri on ice, love live to be adapted more? Or you prefer kiddy anime like buburanki? i myself think this is the better outcome than all those plotless and kiddy trashs.

i could see this.
worst part is i could easily see it get stupidly popular like SAO did too by the exact same fucking fanbase.

> Isekai is a new thing
No, it's has existed long before, it's just people started to go more into it and adapted such trend straight from narou.

It had good and bad arcs
But the early edge was shit
He's much better as a Chaotic Good character than a chaotic neutral or lawful neutral.

Also, latest chapters are great.

I've began reading Arifureta 2 months ago.

Yue is the reason to read Arifureta from start to finish. She's one of the best vampire lolis ever and all-around awesome.

Alice in Wonderland, Narnia? Isekai has been here for a long time.

Also, as an anime, they would adapt it into something watchable

>Pshhhhh its all personel now
Eventually user. They're so way they'll leave out everyones favorite tsundere edgelord.

> Loli-harem
The moment you said isekai and OP MC I was going to ignore it, but now I'm interested.

> Plot
My ass. From the moment you mentioned plotless and kiddy trash, you are indirectly describing this pile of shit right here you stupid hypocrite.
> Bunch of little kiddie falling in love with the OP MC.
> Having OP MC taking away the very aspects of what is actually struggle and journey and it's just a power fantasy where a bland protagonist is just wandering an mmorpg world and people call it good.
So much for plot, as if it was considered one. Fuck you. I repeat fuck you.

>Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
>Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
>Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku

Is this title structure getting to be a meme of some kind?

Zero kara Hajimeru literally means Starting from Zero so that's why so many Isekai uses it as a title.

1 cour best, maybe even 10 episodes.

lol this stupid edgelord user. You cannot blame people want to watch comfy story. I don't think harem is for kid because harem genre usually targeted for mature or grown up teenager.

Can somebody just nuke the narou server already? Nothing of value would be lost, writers would just have to actually win competitions to get published, like the old days.

Arifureta is complete shit.
> The whole deus ex machina where he survived out of sheer plot convenience where he found that magical healing spring.
> Became OP real fucking quick.
> Pulling inventions out of his ass.
> Harem bullshit antics
> Fuck you Hajime, you're a fucking hypocrite.
> You too, Kouki and he got away scot-free
> More convenience from Hajime
And the author is still continuing this shit. The manga artist is wasted on this piece of crap.

STRONK loli.

Yeah man. This habit is as old as oreimo, if not older

That's legit plot and world building. You need to watch more comfy but mature like this instead of being no fun edgelord, man,

> Isekai where MC is essentially OP and game world (Already not impressed).
> People like to bullshit liking this fucking series because it is comfy (fuck you out there).
> Conflict resolved so fucking easy (fuck you to those who says this is good, because that just makes overall conflict even less value if there was even was anything of worth.)
Yeah, sounds like fucking generic shit.

>150636606
> Loli-harem
Forget what I said, I love it already.

Alright how many """isekai""" stuff have you guys read so far?

Im at about 10+ series under that

Can't we have something else other than Isekai please? We need a Blood Sign anime.

Sleepy lolis.

>And reddit is filled with a bunch of idiots that get mad over their feelings getting hurt and you become banned because of doing so.
looks like the normalfag is butthurt that reddit banned his edgy ass

It's shit. Mushoku Tensei when?

Nice. Looking forward to my new slave harem.

>Loli-harem

Nice trips and all, but the moment you did this shit right here
> lol
tells me immediately you are a newfag. Congratulations, you should take your own bullshit that you consider 'comfy' elsewhere. Disgusting. Also, death march is not comfy, it's a pile shit where you get skin rash from touching or even trying on it. Because you can smell the bull miles away.

>tfw no tama daughter

She's just too cute ;_;

No.We are going to dump a truckload of isekai through your throath and you are going to like it!