ITT: Hillary R. Clinton became 45th president of the U.S.A. it's one year into her presidency...

ITT: Hillary R. Clinton became 45th president of the U.S.A. it's one year into her presidency, what is the state of the world?

Exactly the same, because the president is little more than a figurehead that the intelligence agencies and military-industrial complex don't usually regard as someone with a 'need to know'.

less illegals crossing into Canada

We'd be at fucking war with Syria right now

>Exactly the same, because the president is little more than a figurehead that the Jews don't usually regard as someone with a 'need to know'.

I disagree. With Hillary saying ‘We need to go to war with Russia’, and Putin saying ‘if Hillary wins, there will likely be war’ I’d say the world would be a bit, not much just a bit, more focused on the deteriorating relationship between the U.S.A. and Russia.
Just because someone’s only a figurehead, doesn’t mean they can’t cause friction.

That's easy! In simple terms it np longer exists. With the nuclear exchange in June only a few people remain but are dying from radiation and disease. Those able to scavenge are enjoying a Thanksgiving of putrid rotting human flesh and washing it down with thin mud.

Who gives a fuck, I only care about LiL PEEP.

But she lost.

Her poo hole got rekt.

Hail Trump.

Fuck lil peep, lil toe way better

MAJOR....population reduction.
The World would look more spacious with A LOT LESS lower and middle class.

COMMANDER GENERAL, RUSSIANS ARE ADVANCING ON DAUGAVA, WE HAVE DETONATED ALL BRIDGES AND ARE PREPARING FOR THE INEVITABLE, CIVILIANS HAVE BEEN EVACUATED, TOTAL ASSALUT INEVITABLE!

Lil Peep is still alive. Donald Trump is in jail.

Probably bigger deterioration with Russia, autistic screeching about Alt-Right like C-Ville, that's about it

the state of the world would be fallout

all Sup Forums users who shitposted in favor of Trump on social media or spread fake news are put onto domestic terror lists and possibly charged with fake crimes

thousands of random brown people flood the southern borders

I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN' SCHEMA BOY, I'M A DREAMER, BOY, I LOVE A GIRL, THAT DON'T EVEN FUCKIN' NEED A BOY

BABY I'M A BEAMER BOY, I NEED A BEAMER, BOY, I WANT A Z3, THAT'S A TWO-SEATER, BOY

NOW I PULL MY CASH OUT, SHAWTY PASS OUT, I TAKE HER ASS OUT, THEN I SPAZZED OUT

OKAY YEAH I HIT THAT, SHAWTY, GET BACK, I GOT DEATH NOTES, YO, WHERE MY LIST AT?

What world?

That's the view I used to have, but there's a reason they assassinated Kennedy, and there's a reason they have tried to undermine/impeach/sabotage Trump. The President is the Supreme Executive and the Commander in Chief of the military. He has enormous power.

thats stalker not fallout you fucking mutt reeeeee

thasthepoint.jpeg